NINE.

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

Hakyung was able to sit through the exam week with no big problems. Apart from the nausea and the headaches. During the last day of the exam week, Hakyung was beginning to have a slight fever. Jaeyoung saw that Hakyung was rather pale in the face.

“Were you studying too much again?” Jaeyoung asked and Hakyung nodded meekly. “I knew it! I’ve told you time and time again that this habit of yours has to change!” Jaeyoung scolded. “But studying is a-” Hakyung started and leaned her head on her best’s shoulder.

“Studying is a good thing, I know. You always say that. But when it starts affecting your health, it isn’t good!” Jaeyoung said and Hakyung nodded weakly. “Today is our last paper. After today, you better go home and rest.” Jaeyoung said.

“Okay, unni~” Hakyung said, teasing the girl. “I’ll come by your house later, to check up on you.” She said and Hakyung groaned. “You don’t have to, I can take care of myself.” She said and Jaeyoung waved her hand in her friend’s face.

“I’m going over and that’s final.” Jaeyoung said and Hakyung’s headache came back. “Fine, fine. I just hope I can get through this last paper without fainting.” She half-jokingly said.

 

Sehun and gang were settled in the hall, waiting for the exam to start when they saw Hakyung and Jaeyoung walking in. Jongin nudged his best friend and whispered, “Hakyung doesn’t look good.” Sehun let his eyes flicker towards Hakyung’s direction.

He frowned when he saw how Hakyung looked like, weak and sickly. He scoffed and said, “Pathetic. All women are just as pathetic.” Jongin shook his head, “Not all are pathetic like she is, Sehun.” He said and Sehun rolled his eyes.

 

After the exam, everyone squealed and ran out of the classroom, wanting to celebrate the moment. Jaeyoung stayed behind with Hakyung, who was resting her head on her arms, on the table. Sehun and Jongin remained in the classroom, as the rest of the gang went to get food.

Hakyung stirred and scrunched up her face in discomfort. She felt something coming up and she patted her chest. She sat up and swallowed her saliva, trying to get the feeling out of . Hakyung couldn’t get the feeling to go away, and the feeling worsened.

She got up abruptly and ran out of the classroom, covering . Sehun and Jongin watched as Jaeyoung jumped from her seat and chased after Hakyung. “What’s up with them?” Jongin asked and Sehun shrugged his shoulders.

“Like I’ve said, pathetic.”

 

Hakyung rushed into the bathroom and slammed the door of the cubicle open. She her back and locked the door before bending over the toilet. She felt miserable because of all the dry vomiting. She gagged time and time again but nothing came out.

Jaeyoung followed Hakyung into the toilet and banged on Hakyung’s door. “Hakyung! Are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter