FORTY-ONE

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 41

Sehun walked in and saw a lone girl sitting at the gazebo. He headed towards her and she heard footsteps coming towards her. She got up and spun around.

“Oppa! You came!” Sora squealed and ran towards Sehun.

He came to a halt and she spread her arms, wrapping them around him. He looked away and gently pushed him away from her. He held onto her wrists and made her look at him.

“Look Sora, we need to talk.”

 

“This is about Hakyung, isn’t it?”

They sat opposite each other at the gazebo. Sehun snapped his head up at her words and nodded, not breaking their gazes.

“She told you about what happened earlier, didn’t she?”

“Why did you have to do that? We broke up, there’s nothing between us anymore. Hakyung is my present, and my future. There is no need for you to do something like this to her.” Sehun said. “Humiliating her? Throwing money in her face? Asking her to stay away from me?”

“What happened to you, Sora?”

Sora looked at her hands, fiddling with her thumbs.

“She stole you from me, that’s why happened. She took your heart, you belonged to me! Why is the one able to have your heart? I knew you first, and yet you only have eyes for her. It’s so unfair!”

Sehun shook his head.

“I don’t belong to you, I never did.” He pointed out. “We weren’t even going out for real, what we had between us was purely for show. We promised never to fall each other - that was our rule. So why did you break it? Why did you fall for me?”

Sora started tearing.

“I know what we had was fake. It was all to boost our reputations. Popular girl and popular guy, the power couple of the school. I told myself never to fall for you, but I still did.” Sora wiped her tears away. “You were always there. When I needed help, or just purely because I felt lonely, you were there.”

She reached for his hands.

“I didn’t know that I would like you. I didn’t know this would happen, but it just did. Oh Sehun, I really like you.”

Sora got up and leaned towards Sehun, pressing her lips on his. His eyes widened in shock and he looked straight at Sora’s closed eyes. It finally hit him that Sora was kissing him. He pushed her away from him and shot up from his seat.

“Sora! I don’t like you that way! I’ve already said, Hakyung’s my present. Please, don’t do this to us. Don’t embarrass yourself like this. I’m not worth it.”

Sehun walked away but Sora ran after him, she slid her arms around his waist from the back. She pressed her cheek and body to his back, crying.

“Please don’t do this, Sehun. I know what I did to Hakyung is wrong. I know what I did is bad, but I did it because of you. I wanted you to come back to me. I wanted everything to go back to what we have before. Can we go back? To how we were before? Please?”

Sehun pried her hands away from him. He turned around and held her arms, making her look at him.

“Don’t do this to yourself, Sora. Please. I’m not worth it. I’m not the guy you want. I’m not him. You can’t possible find what you want in me. Sora, just let all these be in the past. Let what we use to have part of our past, let it remain in your heart in a beautiful way.”

Sora hiccupped and looked up.

“Then, can I have one last kiss? Just this one kiss and I’ll leave Hakyung and you alone.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter