TWENTY NINE.

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29

Sehun texted Jongin to keep Hakyung safe. He didn’t dare tell him that he was with Sora because he was sure that Jongin would cut his manhood off and shove it up his .

“Baby, why are you so quiet and distracted?”

Sora grabbed onto Sehun’s arm and he looked at her. “I’m fine.” He said and gave her a forced smile.

She shrugged her shoulders and pulled Sehun towards the Italian restaurant. She entered the place with him. Sehun was worrying over Hakyung and didn’t have any mood to talk or spend too much time outside.

Sora noticed how quiet Sehun was and she folded her arms. She laid back on the chair’s back support and watched Sehun, peeved.

“Okay spill. What exactly is bothering you?” Sora’s voice was tight.

Sehun shook his head and leaned in to kiss her forehead.

“I’m fine really, just a little tired. I’m just going to go to the bathroom for a moment, you know what I eat.”

 

Sora watched as Sehun left the restaurant and raised her arm to call the waiter over. Her eyes flittered over to Sehun’s phone, which he had left behind by accident.

His mobile vibrated and she automatically opened up the text message that came through.

 

Jong

Dude! Where are you? Hakyung’s here with me, she doesn’t look well.

 

Sora blinked. Why was Jongin telling Sehun about Hakyung, the school’s wallflower?

 

Hun

Hakyung?

 

Jong

Yeah? Your fiancée? She really don’t look well. Do you think there is something wrong with your baby?

 

Sora gasped and left the messaging app. She gritted her teeth and opened up his gallery. She covered when she saw the pictures Sehun and Hakyung had taken.

She dropped Sehun’s phone on the table just as he came back. He looked at his girlfriend, then his phone, and his jaw dropped.

He grabbed his phone back and held it to his chest protectively.

“Who’s Hakyung?”

He gaped at Sora and a scowl appeared on his face.

“You answered my phone?”

Sora stood up. “I did. So what? I’m your girlfriend! Who’s Hakyung? Why is she your fiancée? Is she pregnant with your baby? Are you cheating on me?”

Sehun glared at Sora.

“You do not have the rights to go through my phone.” Sehun growled.

Sora grabbed onto Sehun’s arm and pulled him out of the restaurant. Sehun broke out of her hold and his wallet flew out of his coat. She picked the wallet up and opened it, seeing a ultra-scan photo.

Her grip tightened around the wallet and she looked at Sehun. “What is this?”

Sehun snatched the wallet back and caressed the photo with his thumb before shoving the wallet back into his pocket.

“That’s my baby.”

Sora let out a sob and covered .

“I hate you!” She yelled and ran off. Sehun wanted to run after her but his mobile rang.

“Hello?”

“Why aren’t you here yet? Where are you?”

“I was with Sora, she looked through my phone.”

“What?! Your wife’s not feeling well, and you are out with your girlfriend? Hurry over. We’re at my place.”

That made Sehun rush over to Jongin’s house.

 

“Are you sure it’s alright for me to stay here?” Hakyung asked Jongin as he brought a glass of milk over to her.

“Yeah, Sehun’s coming over soon anyway.” He patted her shoulder and sat down beside her. “So, what happened? Why did you leave the house earlier?”

Hakyung sighed, putting the glass back onto the table.

“I might have spoken back to Sehun’s mother.” She said sheepishly.

 Jongin gave her a look of admiration. “You spoke back to Tiffany?” He repeated. “Wow, you’re the first beside Sehun.”

Hakyung tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she let out a soft chuckle. Jongin smiled watching her, he could know understand why Sehun could be so smitten with her.

“And your cheek,” he asked, reaching out to poke her. “What happened?”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter