THIRTY-TWO

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32

Jongin and Jaeyoung made it to the hospital quickly and ran towards Sehun who was on the benches, still waiting for the doctor to come out.

“How is she?” Jaeyoung panted.

“The doctor isn’t out yet.” Sehun said breathlessly.

Jaeyoung dropped onto the seats and Jongin sat beside her, rubbing her back to comfort her just as the operating room’s doors slid open.

Sehun shot up from his seat, Jaeyoung and Jongin followed suit.

“How’s my fiancée and my baby?” Sehun asked, holding onto the doctor’s arm.

“Your fiancée almost suffered a miscarriage.” The doctor said simply.

Jaeyoung’s jaw dropped and pushed Jongin away from her. She pulled on Sehun’s shoulder, making him face her and she punched his arm.

“What did you do?!” She yelled.

Sehun looked at her, maligned.

“I didn’t do anything!”

Jongin held onto Jaeyoung as Sehun turn to the doctor.

“What caused her to be like that? What happened?” He asked the doctor.

“She ate parsley. Pregnant women can’t eat parsley.” The doctor said.

“Parsley? I didn’t buy any of that for her.” Sehun recalled.

“Anyway, it was lucky that she had a small dose of that. It was enough to make her bleed but not miscarry. For the time being, for a week or two, don’t let her go through any vigorous activities.”

“Can I go and see her now?”

“You can, but she is still asleep.”

Sehun nodded and turned to Jaeyoung, who was still in Jongin’s arms, crying.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have left her.” He apologised.

Jaeyoung lifted her head to look at Sehun and she gave him a small smile. “I’m sorry too, I shouldn’t have act that way.”

Jongin cupped her face and made her face him. He looked into her eyes and thumbed her tears away. “Shh, she’s fine now, isn’t she? Stop crying, pabo.” He said gently and Jaeyoung buried her face in his neck.

The doctor smiled and said, “I need someone to follow me to finish her hospital administrations.”

Sehun looked at Jaeyoung and tapped her on her shoulders.

“You go. You know her better than I do.” He urged her and she smiled, following the doctor. Jongin flashed his best friend a smile and ran after Jaeyoung.

Sehun watched then leave and he pushed through the door, into Hakyung’s ward.

 

Jackson was waiting outside Victorian High, for Hakyung to come out. He was leaning against the brick wall, with his right leg propped up against it and his arms were folded when he heard several students talking.

“Did you hear that ambulance sirens earlier? I heard someone was bleeding badly in the toilet.”

“Yeah! I heard that it was a girl from Sehun’s class.”

Sehun’s class?

Jackson lowered his foot and straightened his back.

 “The one that Sehun has been following around all the time. I can’t understand. She’s a plain Jane. What did Sehun see in her?”

“Sora’s way prettier! What’s her name by the way?”

“Lee Hakyung, I think.”

At her name, Jackson’s eyes widened and he ran to his car.

“Oh my god. Is that Jackson?”

Jackson quickly got into his car and drove towards the hospital.

 

“Hello, I’m looking for a friend who was admitted earlier today.” Jackson asked the lady behind the counter.

“What is your friend’s name?”

“Lee Hakyung.”

The receptionist was trying her best to hide her blush as she looked through the files.

“Ah, she’s in ward 136.”

Jackson flashed the receptionist a dazzling smile before running off towards the direction of her ward.

 

He slowed down his jog when he reached the ward and was about to push the door open when he heard someone talking inside the room.

“The doctor said you almost had a miscarriage. Thank goodness Peanut didn’t leave. Hakyung, wake up soon, okay? I’m getting worried.”

Jackson stumbled backwards.

Hakyung?

Peanut?

Miscarriage?

What?

He turned to the corner when he heard someone walking towards the door. He hid behind the wall and peeped when he heard the door open. His jaw went slack when he saw Sehun leaving the ward.

“Sehun’s the father?” He gasped.

Jackson waited till Sehun left the vicinity, and then he entered the ward.

He inched his way towards the bed and saw Hakyung open her eyes. He rushed to her bedside and patted her hand.

“Jackson?” Hakyung voiced hoarsely.

She tried sitting up but a sharp ache shot through her, she gasped and Jackson got up, holding onto her, to help her slowly sit up.

“What are you doing here?” She asked raspily.

Jackson kept quiet and sat down on the chair by her beside after he made sure that Hakyung was comfortable.

“Why did you tell me?” He asked coldly and folded his arms.

Hakyung was taken aback.

“Tell… Tell you what?”

“Are you still going to keep it from me? That you are pregnant?” He said and pointed at her tummy.

Hakyung reached over to her belly and looked at Jackson in shock.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter