TEN.

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

Hakyung’s hand landed onto her lower tummy and she felt her lungs being out of oxygen. She immediately fumbled to get to her mobile and dialled Jaeyoung’s number. “What do you mean by there is a chance I might be what?” Jaeyoung asked.

“You should know what I mean. Hakyung, you used to love eating fish. Come on, girl, you at fermented fish before and I didn’t hear you complaining about the smell. I tasted the porridge, and even made my mother try. The fish’s fine.” Jaeyoung’s voice sounded.

“So what about that? Just tell me, are you saying that I might be…” Hakyung trailed off, waiting for Jaeyoung to finish her sentence, although she didn’t want to know the answer.

“Pregnant. I’m saying you might be pregnant.” Jaeyoung said. Hakyung gawked. “Pregnant? Are you serious?” She chuckled nervously. “Come on babe, don’t lie to yourself.” Jaeyoung said firmly, with a little worry in her voice.

“You had been feeling nauseous for the past 2 weeks. Even if you have a headache, after you puke once, your headache subsides, but you didn’t stop feeling nauseous even after you puked.” Jaeyoung said. “It’s because the headache this time was longer than usual.” Hakyung countered.

“It’s because you’ve been keeping late nights and not sleeping well enough! I’ve known you long enough to know your habits, Kyung. Don’t try to twist anything.” Jaeyoung said. “Don’t forget your little incident with Sehun the other night. He didn’t use any protection, did he?”

“Jae, a female doesn’t get pregnant when both parties are intoxicated when they have .” Hakyung tried to reason, but deep down she knew that Jaeyoung was right. “Don’t lie to yourself, babe. You are alone, no one is there to take care of you. I suggest you go to the nearest convenience store to get a test kit. Use it and go to the doctor’s tomorrow to confirm.” Jaeyoung ordered.

“I’m not lying to myself. I know that I am definitely not pregnant. Jaeyoung, stop scaring me.” Hakyung said. “Will using the pregnancy test kill you? I’m asking you to go get one and test it out.” Jaeyoung answered.

“Alright, alright. I’ll go get one now.” Hakyung gave in. “Remember to finish the porridge.” Jaeyoung reminded and they hung up.

 

Hakyung grabbed her coat and left the house. Walking towards the convenience store, she went towards the aisle where the test kits were. She glanced around nervously and quickly picked two of the kits, to be sure.

She went to get several other supplies she needed and went to the counter. Hakyung stood nervously, quietly waiting for the cashier to be done with her purchases. When the older woman came to the test kits, she gave Hakyung this weird look.

Hakyung shied away from her judging look and played with her thumbs. “$8.80, please.” The older woman said with a monotone voice and Hakyung handed her to exact amount. She grabbed the bag of purchases and left the store hurriedly.

She got hom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter