EIGHTEEN.

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

Hakyung walked into the samgyeopsal store alone, Sehun had gone to park the car. She chose a seat at the back of the restaurant, a place where she knew Sehun would like. She knew that Sehun didn’t want to be seen with her outside.

But why did he suggest to come out for dinner?

Hakyung shook her head and raised her hand, waving for the waiter to come get her order.

 

Sehun came in after a while and saw Hakyung at the corner of the restaurant, but frowned when he saw that she was talking to the waiter. Laughing, in fact. His brows furrowed and he took big strides towards the table.

 

Ahem.

Hakyung looked up, mid-laughter, to see who the person who cleared his throat was. “Hey Sehun, I’ve already ordered. This waiter helped me with ordering.” Hakyung said and smiled at the waiter. “Well, it’s my pleasure to help such a beautiful lady.” The waiter said and Hakyung giggled.

It irked Sehun to see the waiter flirt with his wife. He didn’t like people talking or touching what belonged to him. “Yeobo, you want to go shop for baby stuff later right?” Sehun asked and took his spot next to Hakyung.

The girl looked at him in shock and felt his hand over hers. Sehun looked at the waiter and gave him a ‘you-can-leave-now’ look. “I’ll be right back with your orders,” the waiter said abruptly and left the table. Sehun glared at the leaving male and looked at Hakyung. “Sheesh, can’t he tell that you’re married?” Sehun muttered.

“Uh, Sehun?”

Hakyung’s voice brought him back and he looked at her. “What?” He snapped and Hakyung flinched at his tone. His eyes trailed down to their hands and he quickly retracted his. He got up and sat on the seat opposite of Hakyung. “What’s wrong?” She asked and Sehun shook his head. “Nothing,” he said.

“Just don’t do that anymore,” he muttered under his breath.

“Do what?” Hakyung asked and took a sip out of the hot tea.

“Nothing,” Sehun repeated and rolled his eyes.

Don’t be too close to the other guys, I don’t like it.

 

Sehun helped cooked the meat for Hakyung as she ate. He didn’t allowed her to cook at of the food and she was just asked to eat well. For the entire lunch outing, they only exchanged a few words. Hakyung frowned when she glanced at him from time to time, wondering about the sudden mood change in him. What’s wrong with him? She thought and munched on the piece of meat Sehun had set on her plate.

 

After their lunch, the couple went to the nearest mall to have a little shopping done. Sehun walked beside Hakyung and their hands kept knocking against each other’s. Hakyung’s cheeks pinked every time and Sehun found it hard to resist the urge to just grab her hand.

They were looking for the baby essentials store when a group of rowdy kids came running towards them. One of the boys knocked into Hakyung and she lost her footing. She almost fell and Sehun reached out to grab her arm, pulling her close to him. “Watch out,” Sehun hissed and the little boy muttered a sorry to Hakyung, before sticking his tongue out at Sehun.

“Why you-” Sehun voiced and Hakyung rested her palm on his chest. Sehun had his arm around her waist. “Enough, you caught me. Just let it go,” Hakyung whispered and Sehun looked at her, nodding. “Arraso, are you okay?” He asked and Hakyung nodded her head. The both of them looked up together and their gazes connected.

It was then they realised the close proximity of their faces. They could feel their hot breaths on their skin and Sehun found himself leaning closer to Hakyung. She wanted to push him away but there was something in her that made her decide against that. Sehun felt his heart startin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter