TWELVE.

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

Jaeyoung came back from the payment desk and helped Jaeyoung back home. Hakyung sat down on the sofa and her television as Jaeyoung went to get them glasses of orange juice and some fruits.

“Here,” Jaeyoung sat as she placed the tray on the table. Hakyung gave her friend a weak smile before biting into a piece of apple. “So, what do you want to do now?” Jaeyoung asked as Hakyung browsed through the movies she had subscribed to.

“I don’t know… Should Sehun know about this? Will he care?” Hakyung said. “He should know! He must care! That’s his own flesh and blood inside of you, he has to take responsibility of what he had caused!” Jaeyoung said, getting a little agitated.

“You know, I never thought that I would in this situation.” Hakyung said and sighed. Jaeyoung placed her hand on her friend’s lap and said, “I know. I never knew that I was going to promote to becoming an aunt so quick in life.” Both the girls laughed at Jaeyoung’s words and the older girl patted Hakyung’s lap.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be here to help you. Even if Oh Sedumb doesn’t help, I will.” Jaeyoung said and Hakyung wrapped her arms around her best friend. “Thank you, Jae. So much.” The younger girl said.

Jaeyoung stayed over and the girls had a marathon movie night.

 

The next day, Jaeyoung made Hakyung wait at the garden behind their school. She lied that she was going to get breakfast but in actual fact, she went to find Sehun. She saw his gang arriving at their reserved car lots and assumed that he was there.

Since it was still early, and the school was somewhat deserted, she marched towards the gang of people. When she got in front of Sehun, she grabbed his wrist and yanked him away from his gang. The rest watched as Sehun yanked his wrist away from the girl and yelled, “WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!”

Sehun turned back to s and glared at them for not helping him. They shrugged their shoulders, hinting that they can’t help him when it comes to girls. They knew this scene way too much, and they knew that Sehun will settle them some way or another.

“Oh Sehun, I have no time to fight with you right now. Just ing come with me,” Jaeyoung cursed and grabbed his wrist again. Sehun followed her and motioned to his friends that he would be back soon.

 

“Kyung,” Jaeyoung called out. “Jae! I’m so hungry, where have you been?” Hakyung asked and when there was no reply, she spun around and her jaw dropped when she saw Sehun behind Jaeyoung. “Why did you bring him here?!” Hakyung whispered fiercely to Jaeyoung after pulling her best friend close to her.

“He needs to know!” Jaeyoung answered back, just as firmly and cleared . “I need to go do something, I will be back soon.” Jaeyoung said. She did the I-have-my-eye-on-you sign to Hakyung before leaving.

 

Hakyung remained standing as Sehun sat down, yawning in boredom. “That friend of yours said that you have something to tell me?” Sehun broke the silence and Hakyung shifted her gaze to him. “I do have something to tell you,” she started. “Spit it out then.”

“I’m pregnant,” Hakyung answered simply and she watched Sehun’s eyes widened before his cold look reappeared on his face. She saw his eyes wandering from her face then down to her tummy. “Abort it,” he said.

Hakyung couldn’t believe her ears. “W-what?” She stuttered. “What did you say?” She asked. “I said, abort the baby.” Sehun repeated. Hakyung remained quiet as his words repeated itself again and again in her mind.

“How can you be so nonchalant and uncaring? This,” Hakyung said and pointed to her tummy. “Is your flesh and blood! You can’t just ask me to take him away!” Hakyung exclaimed. Sehun glared at her with a piercing gaze as he stood up and walked up to the girl.

Sehun’s height made him tower over Hakyung. He used his thumb and point finger to hold her chin. He looked into her eyes and smirked. “And you care because?” He asked tau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter