THREE.

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Hakyung returned home that day and smiled when she closed the door. “Kim Jongin…” She whispered dreamily. She walked towards her television and her Wi-Fi, before placing her phone on the speaker and blasted GOT7’s songs.

 

Yeap, the same GOT7 from JYP High were singers too.

All-rounders.

 

The empty house Hakyung was currently living in was now filled with lively music. She danced into the kitchen and whipped herself a 3 side-dish meal.

Hakyung lived alone in a small 2 storey apartment. A house that consisted of a bedroom with a joint toilet, a kitchen and a living room. She had a small balcony too, it only has enough space to let a person stand to enjoy the view.

After she was done cooking, she carried her food on a small tray and brought it to the living room. Setting it on the table in front of the television, she picked a movie to watch, turned off the speaker and had her dinner.

Pulling out her books, she began to study.

 

The next day, Hakyung went to school early because she wanted to catch the basketball game between GOT7 and EXO-K. The basketball team reached the school about the same time as Hakyung did, but they arrived in their expensive cars.

Hakyung followed the other fangirls into the gym and found a comfortable seat two rows behind the bleachers. The opposing team came trailing in and Hakyung’s eyes widened when she saw Jackson, her favourite.

Too bad Jaeyoung doesn’t fancy basketball players. Or else she’ll probably fall in love with Mark.

 

Sehun walked out and noticed Hakyung immediately. She noticed that her line of sight was on Jackson and he walked towards his opponent. Jackson, at the same moment, turned and they bumped shoulders by accident.

Jackson glanced at their shoulders before glaring up at Sehun. Sehun glared back down at him and with a nonchalant tone, he said, “Is there anything I can help you with? Wang?” Jackson glared back at the taller guy and let out an angry breath.

“Nope. Not at all.” He said through gritted teeth and left Sehun.

 

During the game, Hakyung was kept on the edge of her seat because the score was really close. She cheered whenever Sehun scored and shouted Jackson’s name when he did. It was the last few seconds and the ball was in Jackson’s hands. They were having a tie and this was the determining shot for the winner.

Jackson

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter