Chapter forty five

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“! Everything ruined! I lost my career because of you Mark!!! I swear that I’m going to ruin your life like how you ruin mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Victoria snorted madly as she gritted his teeth together.

Her breathing became short and heavy as she gulped another glass of wine . But Nickhun come in time and he snatched away the wine glass from Victoria.

“Have you lost your mind Victoria?!You’re pregnant!” Nickhun snarled angrily, he was worried of the baby inside Victoria’s womb.

It’s his baby too and he didn’t want something bad happened on two of them. He loves both of them with full of his heart.

“Huh? I don’t ing care about this baby! This baby ruined my career! I lost all my jobs after they find out about my pregnancy and Mark even humiliated me in front of public! And you should stop being so caring towards me ! I don’t need you!!” Victoria trailed off harsh words that makes Nickhun’s heart shattered into pieces

“But it’s really your fault..Lily is innocent..and Mark is not the reason your career ruined..you ruin it by yourself..”

“Shut up, Nickhun!!get out of my house! I hate you! I hate everybody!!!!” Victoria turning like a crazy girl.

She harshly pushed Nickhun’s body out of her house.

“But I love you, Vict.. I want the baby..I want you..let’s get married and build our family..Love can be develop..so please give me the chance..”

Victoria slammed the door hardly without caring what Nickhun was saying.

~~

Two week was like years for the parents. It was the day and the result will be out. Hyun Ae and Mark waited impatiently out of the room and few seconds later the doctor popped up. The doctor then gave them a sign to follow her. They went to the office and Hyun Ae could hold her curiousity and edginess inside. As they sit down, the doctor took out a piece of brownish envelope.

“It contains Lily’s result..” the doctor said, shoving the envelope toward them.

The heartbeats of Hyun Ae and Mark were thumping furiosly like it’s going to jump out from their ribcage. Mark took the envelope and slowly slipped his fingers inside to take out the result. He read the line nervously and the last sentences confirmed everything.

“Doctor, you must be wrong.please check it again..” Hyun Ae pleaded fervently.

“I’ve check it twice, Mrs. Tuan and the result is still same..” the doctor stated.

Hyun Ae cupped her face ,holding her tears inside. How she wished that it was just a nightmare.

“You’ve to cure my daughter, doct!please...” Hyun Ae’s voice cracked because holding so much heavy feelings inside her chest.

“I’ll try my best Mrs.Tuan but there’s a few procedure that we need to do. Another important things, we need to look viable bone narrow donor for her quickly. She’s too young to undergoes the chemotherapy and we’re scared her body couldn’t stand with the side effect that she will get.”

 “Then, check on us. We’re her parents . One of us must be compatible for her.” Mark suggests in hurry.

The doctor just nodded her head.

~~

Outside Lily’s room, there a lot of people standing worriedly. Everybody couldn’t hide their worry expression and they all hold their tears when they heard the little girl’s voice, screaming hysterically.

“Ummaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Appaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Lily cried painfully inside the room and Hyun Ae broke into tears when she heard her daughter crying out loud. The doctors inside were doing the procedure for the bone narrow towards Lily and Hyun Ae could say it extremely painful. She closed her eyes tight and cupped her ears but Lily’s voice become louder. Her voice sounds throaty because crying and screaming at the same time. Hyun Ae was begging in her heart that her bone narrow will be suitable for her daughter.

Mark have no other way to comfort his wife, his heart was crying too when Lily’s voice screaming and crying break through the door. But he can’t cry, he needed to keep it inside for his wife, for his daughter. He took a empty seat beside his wife hugging her by shoulder, trying to pacify his wife.

~~

“Umma..it’s hurt..” Lily said with throaty voice.

Her eyes were all red and swollen because crying to much just now. Hyun Ae hold her tears inside, she needed to be strong for her daughter . She showed a warm smile while her daughter’s hair. Lily needed to lie face down for a whole day because her back was still hurt and seeing her daughter like that, it’s just make her heart shattered into pieces.

 

“Do you want to eat..?” Mark asked concernly, began to worry when his wife keep skipping the meal.

Furthermore, Hyun Ae looked thinner and paller than before probably because she didn’t take a proper meal. Since Lily was warded for the passed few weeks, Hyun Ae turned different. She ignored herself and make Lily as the first priorities. She always there for her daughter to comfort the little girl

“I’m not hungry..” she weakly said.

She rubbed her temple when she felt different out of sudden.There’s a we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter