Chapter thirty five

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Ae sit on the grass while throwing her gaze towards the beautiful view in front of her. Han River, it was Jinyoung’s favourite place when he was so tension. He told her once about this place back then. Hyun Ae was still thinking of the pictures she saw earlier and suddenly she heard footsteps.

She raised her head upwards and saw Jinyoung with some food in his hand. She gave him a sign to sit beside her and he did without saying anything. Jinyoung threw his sullen gaze towards the Han River, the view in night was so mind-blowing. The colourful and fancy lights along the bridge made it alive even more.

“Jinyoung...what is this?” she bite her lower lips.

She couldn’t cope with the curiosity that keep filling inside her anymore. Jinyoung looked at her who was holding the envelope in her hand. He knew the envelope contain the pictures.

“I’m sorry if I go to far and disturb your privacy.. I just..”

“It’s okay..” Jinyoung replied shortly, he couldn’t keep it anymore.There’s no use.

“Jinyoung-ah..I know you’re hiding your problems.. Don’t keep it alone. Share it with me..” Hyun Ae said.

But no answer came out from the plump lips of Jinyoung. He choosed to mute himself. While Hyun Ae became more curious and worry with him. She moved forward and sitting right in front of Jinyoung. She took the can drink from his hand and put aside. She cupped his fluffy cheek and made him look at him.

“Hey..don’t make me worry..tell me your problems..” Hyun Ae tried to persuade.

Should I tell her?

“Aishhhh..Park Jinyoung! I’m talking to you..”

Jinyoung chuckled hearing her high-pitched voice.

“My mom ask me to get married...” Jinyoung finally uttered the hurtful words that eat himself silently.

Hyun Ae was shocked but then she smiled though her heart dropped out of sudden.

“The pictures.. she asked me to choose one of the girls..” he added

“And then?” Hyun Ae gave a face that ask for explanation.

“I’m not ready yet to get married..”

“Is your mom forcing you?” Hyun Ae asked.

“No.. she didn’t..she just ask me to choose one and try to know her and bring her for date..some sort like that..she said she wanted the best for me..”

Hyun Ae slightly nodded her head and Jinyoung threw again his sorrow gaze to the Han River. His heart was hurt like being stabbed. Why does love must be so cruel?

“Jinyoung..look at me..” Hyun Ae cupped his face again.

“Jinyoung-ah... I kind of understand your mom’s feelings...I’m a mother so I understand why she did this. All mother want the best for their children..and come on! You’re getting older! Look your face are full of wrinkles!!” she tried to joke and she was glad when she heard Jinyoung burst into laugh.

“I just not ready yet..marriage without love..it’s ridiculous..” he stated again.

Hyun Ae understands his feelings same thing goes to her when she was married to Mark few years ago.

“Jinyoung, love will exist if you accept someone to enter your life sincerely. Love can be develop with many ways. Ask yourself to taste the sweet of happiness, Jinyoung..you’re perfect. A successful man with a heart that make from gold. So you’ve nothing to worry..”

“But what if my heart want someone else..? I’m bound to you, Hyun Ae but I can’t tell you..”

“I know that I’m not the right one to talk about these kind of things..my marriage is also...” Hyun Ae bite her lower lips, she couldn’t finish her sentences.

“You’ll get Mark back..believe me..” Jinyoung turned to voice up as he cupped her face.

“No..no, Jinyoung..stop talking about him. You know that I’ve build up a wall around my heart..It won’t be that easy for him to get in again..” Hyun Ae said as she shook her head.

“Now back to our first topic..I want you to let yourself to be happy.. You always tell me that you want me to be happy for the rest of my life and I want the same thing too..”

Hyun Ae stared at his face, Jinyoung was handsome too. He got a good features that suits his face perfectly. A gentle and soft yet could be so naughty face. Fluffy cheek and plump lips that always made other smile when it curved a smile.

“You’re perfect, Jinyoung..” she hugged him suddenly.

She rested her chin on his shoulder, “Thank you for always being here for me but this time ..you’ve to find your happiness..”

~~

Mark’s head throbbed in pain but he didn’t stop driving. His mind came more chaotic. He didn’t understand what was happening. It’s too tiresome. He finally arrived in front of the hotel which Hyun Ae was staying. He didn’t know why he drove to there but he wanted to meet her for no reason. He just wanted to be with her.

“I’m Im Jae Bum..”

“Who are you? Do you know me in the past?” Mark asked.

“I’ll tell you but you’ve to keep it as a secret from anybody especially your mom.. Can you promise it?”

Mark nodded vigorously. He didn’t care at least he met someone that can help him.

“We’re bestfriends...The picture was taken when we’re still in the university. We studied in Macau.”

“Macau? Wait! I was told that I was studying California..and bestfriends? How about the rest 5?”

“We’re all bestfriends. We met in Macau and tied a knot between us that we’ll stick together no matter what happened..”

“Waittt...arghhhhh! I didn’t get it..” Mark massaged his head and groaned in pain.

His mind couldn’t kick in the fact that just revealed which caused a throbbing pain inside his head again.

“Okay..take it slow,Mark..stop it here..I’ll tell you more but for today..it’s enough..”

Mark closed his eyes tightly and cleared his throat which feel like burning out of sudden. He rested his head on steering wheel.

“What is actually happening?” he asked himself.

He glanced the picture that was given by Jaebum. He believed him. Why? Because they in the pictures seems so close towards him and he bet they’re part of his life. He smiled a bit whilst staring at the picture. His smile was so wide and he kind of hard to believe that he ever been smiling that wide in his life.

He heaved a deep sigh but his eyes brimmed excitedly when he saw Hyun Ae walking into the hotel,ignoring the headache that eating him. He get off from the car.

~~

“Thank you, Jinyoung-ah..” Hyun Ae smiled before get off from the car.

Jinyoung flashed her a smile and watched Hyun Ae walked away towards the hotel. He was about to drive away but then he realized Hyun A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter