Chapter thirty three

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Ae stared at her daughter’s sleeping face. It resembles alot of Mark when she was sleeping and she couldn’t deny it. She crouched down and kissed her daughter’s hair before got off from the bed. She walked out from the room and went to the living hall and saw her mom was watching the tv.

“Umma, why don’t you sleep yet? It’s already passed the midnight..” Hyun Ae sit on the floor and rested her head on her mother’s lap.

She was already 22 but she was still took the chance to be a spoil girl when she was alone. Mrs.Im softly carressed Hyun Ae’s hair as a smile crept on her face.

“Why don’t you sleep yet? You’re going to Seoul tomorrow..You should get enough sleep..” Mrs. Im rubbed her daughter’s hair again.

Hyun Ae let out a sigh, it was deep as she looked at her mom.

“Can Umma ask you something?” Mrs. Im asked.

Hyun Ae nodded her head as her mom smiled.

“Do you love Jinyoung?”

Hyun Ae’s frowned at the question. She couldn’t answer it!

“What kind of question is this? You know me so well, Umma..”

“I know you so well but Jinyoung understand you so well..” Mrs. Im said calmly.

“Umma, I just considered Jinyoung as a--”

“Brother?” Mrs. Im guessed directly.

Hyun Ae frozed herself. Brother? No, she likes him, she was comfortable with him around but that doesn’t mean she loves him. Jinyoung has a speacial spot in her heart but not the spot that she could say she loves him. But she couldn’t lie Jinyoung treat her so speacial made she think that does he loves her or it was just her who have that kind of assumption.

“How about Mark..are you still hoping for him?” Mrs. Im asked again, digging into the little heart of her daughter.

“Umma...what is this? Why are you shoting me with all of the ridiculous questions?”

“Because of Lily..my only one grandchild..”

Hyun Ae stared at her mom. What does it mean?

“Lily tell me about what happened at her nursery..and she told me that she wanted to meet her appa badly..she even asked me about her father’s whereabouts..” Mrs. Im explained and looked at her daughter but Hyun Ae threw her gaze away.

“Umma...I don’t know..I don’t know what should I do..I don’t want to lose Lily..I only have her...”

“Then go to Mark, dear..tell him..help him to remember about his past..”

“No! I hate him..you know that right Umma..It will never happen.. “ she said sternly but she couldn’t lie each time Mark was mention, her heart still beats rapidly.

Mrs. Im cupped her daughter’s face. A face that always calm her heart down. Her thumbs carressed her flawless cheeks.

“No, Hyun Ae Tuan..You don’t hate your husband. I know my daughter. I give birth to you. You’re just mad with your own conclusion. You think that he didn’t need you anymore in his life. You didn’t know that he was in coma for a long period and lost his memories. That’s all. You don’t hate him,dear..your eyes couldn’t lie...”

Hyun Ae Tuan, it sounds strange for her.

“No Umma..no..it’s uselss for you to say this..I’ve enough. You know how much I suffer without him. You know how cruel his mother was. She accused me cheating behind Mark and she told me that I’m pregnant someone else’s baby. I can’t accept it..I wilingly suffer by hiding my feelings forever than letting Lily know who is her real dad..”

Hyun Ae showed a confused face when her mother was smiling warmly.

“Why are you smiling?”

“Because you just admitted your own feelings...” Mrs. Im hold Hyun Ae’s hand.

“You wilingly suffer by hiding your feelings forever than letting Lily know who is her real dad..Umma believe that Mark didn’t wish this to happen, Hyun Ae. No ones want to lose their memory and wake up with blank mind. Admit it too that you just want to protect Lily from feelings the same thing that you’ve feel. Being humiliated.” She added.

Hyun Ae muted herself. No words came out from her lips.

“Umma is going to sleep..think about it, dear..happiness don’t come if we don’t allow ourselves to taste the sweet of happiness. Assume that God is planing a real journey to meet your happiness..Umma just want to remind, Mark is still your husband and a place for a wife is beside her husband through thick and thin..”

Hyun Ae stared at her mother who slowly walked towards the room. She closed her eyes, chasing away everything that her mother just said from disturbing her mess mind.

Mark is still your husband and a place for a wife is beside her husband through thick and thin..

“No, Hyun Ae..No! don’t fall for it..” Hyun Ae scolded herself

~~

“Umma..can I follow you to Seoul?”  Lily asked as she jumped to her mother’s lap.

Hyun Ae let a soft sigh, if she could she would bring her daughter along but no, there’s no ones to look for Lily.

“No, honey..there’s no one to take care of you..” Hyun Ae rubbed Lily’s hair.

“Mark uncle is there... he can look for me...” Lily suggested innocently.

Her daughter just mentioned Mark’s name again. It was like a trailer that crashed to her fragile heart.

“Umma, where is appa..I want to meet him.. does he handsome like Jinyoung daddy?”

Hyun Ae once again muted herself. She couldn’t answer to her daughter. She just couldn’t do it.Suddenly, someone pressed the bell and Mrs. Im opened it.

“Mark uncle!”

Lily exclaimed excitedly as she jumped off from Hyun Ae’s lap. Hyun Ae turned her head only to see her daughter already hugged her real dad. Mrs. Im was shocked but she controlled it by inviting Mark to enter the house while Hyun Ae was still glued at her place.

Hyun Ae got into reality when her mom touched her shoulder. Mrs. Im didn’t say anything except a small smile on her face before she walked towards the kitchen.

“H-Hyun Ae...I..actually...” Mark was stuttering for no reason.

He felt nervous to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter