Chapter forty two

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Ae prepared a breakfast for her husband and daughter silently in the kitchen. Her flawless cheek still in pink colour showing that she was still blushing.

“M-Mark...” Hyun Ae bite her lower lips when Mark pinned her to the cold wall.

Mark was topless while his wife was still in cloth that has drenched by the waters which made him want her again.

“M-Mark..Lily will hear us..” Hyun Ae became panic when Mark started to kiss her neck.

His hands traveled on every curve of her body as she grow weaker in each touch she got from him.

“I love you..” Mark whispered into her ear which made her knee gave up.

Mark locked their gaze together and Hyun Ae could feel his endless love in the pair of eyes of him.

“I’m not kidding when I talk about Lily’s dongsaeng..it will be a valueable gift for me ..” Mark cooed as he leaned in his lips to kiss her.

“Umma!!”

The frying pan in Hyun Ae’s hand almost slipped when her daughter cheered excitedly from her behind.  She turned back to see her husband and their daughter in his arm. She frowned when her husband was wearing a plain white shirt and a black short pants.

“Aren’t you working?” Hyun Ae asked confusedly.

Mark shook his head and shrugged his shoulder casually.

“But..j-just now..” Hyun Ae’s eyes widened when she realized that her husband has trapped her.

“You..” Hyun Ae showed an angry face as she turned her back facing him to hide her embarrass face.

She heart he let out a soft yet playful chuckle and Mark went to her and stood right beside her with his daughter still in his arm.

“Umma, what is that?” Lily pointed out to a red mark at her mom’s neck.

“Urm?” Hyun Ae asked back in confusion.

“It’s a  mosquito bite, dear..” Mark interupted when he saw his wife was in confusion.

It wasn’t a musquito bite yet it was a hickey that he left just now when they both were taking the shower together.

“Lily, sit here okay..Appa is going to help Umma to prepare the breakfast..” Mark said as he walked away and went to the dining table.

Later, he came back to the kitchen and pulled Hyun Ae’s hand towards a room that located near the kitchen. Her eyes widened when in shock when it wasn’t a mosquito bite but a hickey. Mark didn’t say a word, only his hand run through her hair and pulled of the hairband that she used to tie her hair into a pony tail.

“It’s can’t be seen anymore..”  Mark tapped her shoulder softly.

“You’re lying..you said that you’re working today..”

“Well that’s the only chance I have...” Mark laughed heartily.

Hyun Ae pouted which cause Mark to pinch her nose softly. “Come..I take a few days leave..We’re going to Jeju Island this evening..”

“Jeju Island?”  Hyun Ae asked again excitedly.

Mark nodded his head and kissed her forehead for a second.

“Come..don’t make Lily waits for us too long or she will shot us with a lot of questions..” Mark grined playfully and Hyun Ae nodded.

~~

1st day in Jeju..

Hyun Ae sit at the wooden hut not so far from her husband and daughter who were playing at the off shore. The wind blows quite strong which made her long hair waving backwards exposing her flawless cheek. She chuckled when she saw Mark slightly throwing Lily up in the sky as the little girl giggles and begging for more. She swore there’s no delight view either than seeing the happiness between her daughter and her husband, All this time her hardships in the end was payable with undescribeable happiness.

Later, she saw her daughter waving her small her hands at and she got on her heels and walked towards both of them.

“Umma, let’s go into the water..” Lily said with excitement written all over her face.

Hyun Ae nodded as she hold Lily’s left hand while Mark held another one. They took a few baby steps and Lily giggled when the waves hittes her ankles and then disappeared. Lily then free her hands and sit down. She excitedly played with the shallow water and splashed it over her parents. Mark crouched down as well as Hyun Ae to join their little girl.

“Appa..I can’t move..” Lily pouted when she couldn’t move her small ankles.

Mark and Hyun Ae wanted to tease the little girl. They burried Lily’s ankles with the sandbeach and gave their daughter a playful look. Lily tried to move her ankles again but no avail, her strength isn’t enough.

“Let’s wait for the wave to come, okay..?” Hyun Ae said softly while carresing her daughter’s arm.

Lily nodded her head as Mark and Hyun Ae stood up.The wave was coming to their direction and it subside Lily’s feet and as it sooth down Lily amazingly looked at her feet. Moving her fingers few times before looked up to meet her parents soft gaze. Hyun Ae kneel down again.

“You can move your feet again right?” Hyun Ae asked and the little girl nodded.

“That’s mean you’re free now..do you feel happy and secure?” Hyun Ae asked again and the little girl nodded vigorously.

Hyun Ae smiled become wider as she looked straight into her daughter hazel eyes.

“That’s mean there’s nothing easy on this earth. We’ll go through the hardships first to gain happiness. Just like you experienced just now..your ankles were burried underneath the sandbeach and you can’t move but when the waves come..it helps you to move..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter