Chapter seven

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all the headed towards the hotel that the dinner  would be held. Hyun Ae remained silent while Lissa fixed her up. Honestly, she wasn’t uncomfortable since she never wear any make up on her face. Lissa continued her job on fixing her up and 2 hours later, they both done. She smiled in satisfaction as she rested her chin on Hyun Ae’s  shoulder.

“You’re so beautiful...”

Hyun Ae smiled on the compliment as she forced herself to smile. Lissa pulled out another chair and sit infront her.

“Hyun Ae-ah..can I ask you something?”  Lissa asked as she hold Hyun Ae’s chin.

She gave a small nodded as an answer.

“Do you really have no feelings for Mark?”

Hyun Ae threw away her gaze somewhere in the room, she hung her head low. She really has no answer for the question.

“Hey..Hyun Ae, listen to me. I know Mark so well, he’s my brother. He told me on what happened on the marriage and I don’t know for the first time I really can’t believe him.” Lissa stated, her voice soft yet firm.

“Hyun Ae..” she called her again when Hyun Ae remained silent.

 Hyun Ae let out a small sighed, “I don’t know, unnie..Mark and me..literally no love between us..”

“But I can see love in your eyes..the way you look at him, the way you concede for him..isn’t it call love?” Lissa asked while try to dig in Hyun Ae’s small heart.

But still Hyun Ae wasn’t sure with her own feelings.

“Okay..okay.. I won’t force you..We’ll talk about this later. I’m going to call Mark. Wait here, okay..” she said softly while rubbing her soft hand with her thumb.

“Thank you Lissa unnie..” Hyun Ae uttered and gave her a small smile.

Hyun Ae stood up and walked towards the door. As she opened it, she saw Mark and Lelia in his arm walking towards her. Mark put Lelia down as she ran towards her mom. They walked towards Hyun Ae who was sitting at the same place.

“She’s so radiant..”

Mark almost didn’t believe that she was his wife,Hyun Ae.  But he’s so good on covering his expression and showing off mocking face.

“See..you’re not going to look like this if you choose that ugly dress just now..” Mark simply said while stood in front of her.

“Just shut up!” Lissa knocked Mark’s head on Hyun Ae’s behalf.

“Now put on the wedding rings!” she added while looking at both of them.

“Fine..fine..” Mark replied as he glared at his sister.

Mark and Hyun put on their wedding ring without saying anything.

“Put it off!” Lissa suddenly yelled making both of them looked at her in unison.

“Is this the way you treat your wife? Hyun Ae is so unlucky for getting you as a husband..” Lissa stated.

“What is my fault?” Mark asked, he really didn’t get it.

“Wear it on Hyun Ae,stupid.” Lissa replied while looking at her younger brother.

She gripped both of her hand on her waist while waiting for Mark to make it.

“No..it’s okay, unnie..” Hyun Ae interrupted, feeling uncomfortable.

“Nope..if he didn’t make it..I’m going to tell Grandma..” Lissa black mailed Mark.

“Fine! Urgh! I think you already give Lissa your bad influence. I don’t know since when Lissa turned out to be so annoying.” Mark mummbled as he put on the ring on her finger.

Lissa smiled in victory when Mark did what she said. She didn’t know  why for this time she’s on Hyun Ae’s behalf. She didn’t want to see both of them divorce.

 

Mark stood up and he gave her a sign to interlink her hand and his arm. Hyun Ae did like he wanted and both of them walked out from the room and headed towards the hall. As they stood in, there’s a lot of sparkling light hit their eyes. Mark and his family indeed were very popular. It was undeniable. Mark and Hyun Ae walked towards the front place where a rectangle table was located.

The dinner went smoothly and the moment finally came, Mark’s parent and his grandma were on the stage giving some speech.

“Before I end my speech, here I anounce the new CEO of Seven Holdings, Mark Tuan.”

A round of big applause echoed the luxurious hall as Mark stood up and went towards the stage.

“Thank you for coming tonight and as a new CEO of Seven Holdings, I still need the help from my seniors so please show me and give advices if I make any mistakes. But I’ll do the best to develop the company successfully.” Mark gave his speech.

Once again the hall was full of big applause. Mark stepped aside and led his grandma towards the mic. Hyun Ae who was sitting at her place nervously waited for the annoucement. She glanced over Mark who was smiling brightly at the stage. She knew he was faking a smile, but there’s nothing two of them could do.

“There’s still one important news left.” Neilly Tuan said, she showed a big smiled towards the guest.

The guests was obviously waiting for her to continue her speech. Mark then walked down from the stage and went towards Hyun Ae. He reached out his hand and Hyun Ae hold it and both of them walked towards the stage again.

“This is Hyun Ae and she’s Mark’s wife. The main point is there’ll be a press conference and event would be held on tomorrow night to celebrate their 1st anniversary. I know this is a shocking news but everything would be answered on another press conference.” She stated calmly.

The guests seemed so shocked about it but then still a round of big applause could be heard. The flash of cameras once again began to strikes both of them. Hyun Ae forced herself to smile sweetly although inside she felt like crying. She couldn’t find the reason why she felt sorrow out of sudden.

2 hours later, the din

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter