Chapter twenty three

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s for the last time. Please let me see Mark for a while and I won’t anymore disturbing your life afterwards.” Hyun Ae begged with her earnest voice.

She was gaining a morsel of compassionate from her mother-in-law, hoping that she would be nice on her for once in her life. But like what has been expected, all she got was a sharp glance. Mrs. Tuan about to ignore her presence and appellate.

“Please, Mrs. Tuan..” Hyun Ae once again hold Mrs. Tuan’s hand tightly.

“Okay. But this will be the last time and don’t ever dare to show yourself in front of me and my family anymore. Understand?!” Mrs. Tuan crossed her arm below her chest and looked at her for a second before she threw it away to somewhere else.

~~

Hyun Ae almost gave up in walking as she entered the room where Mark was. Her tears dropped as well as her heart when she saw her husband lying down on the bed unconsciously. His chest was exposed with a lot of wires tangle all over it. As she walked nearer, she wiped away her tears and carefully pulled the chair beside the bed.

His eyes was completely shut down and there’s a light movement of his chest up and downs, showing that he’s breathing. With bruises and wound at the corner of his eyes and lips, he still looked perfect in her eyes. His forehead was swathed in a white bandage with a round trace of blood stain. She dearly picked his hand and interlaced their fingers together and again tears building up in her eyes.

There’s no wife in a world that deign to watch their husband suffer and struggling for a life. It goes to Hyun Ae too, moreover she wasn’t able to be at his side to take care of him until he gained his conscious.

“Mark, you’ve to wake up. I know you’re strong please hang a little bit more and open your eyes soon..” she stated as she brushed back of her hand at his cheek.

A small smile form to avoid her tears to fall down. “Wake up soon, okay... I know you can hear me..”

Hyun Ae then kissed his hand tenderly. She closed her eyes and tears dropped on his back of hands.

“Please wake up, husband..Please..I want you to open your eyes and see the world again eventhough I’m not at your side. Your family still needs you.Lissa told me Lelia fall sick because she’s been missing you so much. You must be don’t want you little princess to fall sick,right?”

Hyun Ae then opened her eyes and placed Mark’s hand on her cheek as she tilted her head a little bit so that she could see him clearly.

“Mark, please forgive me if once you wake up I’m not by your side. I’m not given other choice except to get out of your life. I don’t know that our marriage would turn out like this. I always dream a beautiful marriage life with you since the first day I became your wife. All the vowes that I made in front of the priest was all true. To me it was a vow that I made to God. I also vowed to myself that I’ll try my best to be a good wife for you although that time there’s literally no love in my heart towards you. But as the time passed, there’s a weird feelings that bloomed from the bottom of my heart and it spreads throughout my heart out of my control. I never regret the feelings, Mark..”

Her tears streamed down her face like a river as she rubbed his back of hand with her thumb.

“But I’m mad with you Mark..Why you did this to me? Why must the you set the agreement behind my back? Why you make me like this I can’t help myself from feeling worthless in your eyes, Mark.. I can’t accept it and when Victoria tell herself was pregnant.. I can’t accept the awful fact..am I really bring bad lucks in your life?”

Hyun Ae closed her eyes as she tighten their fingers together, it was perfectly fit each other although Mark couldn’t feel it.

“Wake up, Mark...You’ve to answer me..you’ve to prove to me that you loves me..you have to show me that you trully loves me..I can’t stand and go on my life with your mom hating me so much..I don’t want our child to pay everything..Please Mark, you need to wake up..”

After a long deep gaze at her husband’s face, she finally stood up. It’s already time and she had to go. She smiled warmly at Mark, hoping that he saw it although it’s impossible. She gave long peck on his forehead as tears once again fall on his forehead.

“Goodbye, Mark Yi-En Tuan..”

She placed Mark’s hand back on the bed. She turned her back and made her way to the door. She took a last glimpse on her husband as her knee felt weak to step out of the room. But she knew there’s nothing she could do, she forced herself to pull the door and walk out.

“Remember your promise. Don’t ever dare to show yourself in front of my family anymore!”  Mrs. Tuan warned strictly as she saw Hyun Ae walked out from the door.

Hyun Ae nodded in defeat as Mrs. Tuan walked away out of her sight. Jinyoung took her hand and held it firmly which made Hyun Ae felt a little bit relief.

~~

After a few hours sit in the car, they finally arrived the destination. Busan.It was her new place and the place that she’s going to start a new life. As Jinyoung parked his car in the garage, he turned off the engine and looked at Hyun Ae who was looking around the house through the dark-tinted window.

“Come..” he stated and gave her a smile before get off from his car.

Hyun Ae and her mom stepped out of the cars as well. The entrance door suddenly slung opened and a lady with a white dres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter