The final

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks later.

The hall echoed with big applaused after Jinyoung kissed Krystal. The newly-wed couple later stood facing the guest with a delight smile on their faces. They got down walking to their friends.

“Congratulation,Jinyoung-ah!” Mark hugged his friend tightly as Hyun Ae congrats Krystal the same thing.

Mark grabbed his wife and they took some photos for some memories to be mesmerized in the future. Wide smile never leave his perfect face when witnessing his closest friend having their sweet moments together.

Jinyoung smiled as the photographer asked him to take some romantic posed. He never feel this blessful, the girl in front him was now his wife who actually deserves his love but it’s not going to be easy for him. He admitted he loves Krystal but that didn’t mean his love for Hyun Ae faded away that easy.

Seeing Mark and Hyun Ae together still made his feel sad a bit but he vowed that he would try to love his own wife.  More than he ever loves Hyun Ae.

~~

3 months later..

“Grandma ! Grandpa!!!”

Mark and Hyun Ae turned their head in unison to the direction that was pointed out by Lily. Lily scrambled in Mark’s embrace asking to be free. Mark smiles widely and put his daughter down as the little girl ran to her grandparents.

Mark held his wife’s hand and brought her to his parents. Four of them exchanged a smile for each other.

“How’s yourself, Hyun Ae? Have you do the check up?” Mrs. Tuan asked softly as she went to hug her daughter-in-law.

“Ani..my appointment at 2 o’clock.” Hyun Ae replies with a smile.

“Oh..then you should go now...you might stuck in traffic jam later..” Mr. Tuan butted in as he carried his granchild into his arm.

“Mark, I’m thinking to bring Lily to the park..can I?” Mrs. Tuan asked for a permission which made Mark frowned a bit.

“Mummy, of course you can. You don’t have to ask for my permission like that.” Mark replied which makes his mom chuckles.

“I know but afterall, Lily is still your daughter.” Mrs. Tuan said.

“So I guess, we need to leave now.” Mr. Tuan stated as his grandchild excitedly beamed with her arm raised up into the air.

“Be a good girl okay?” Hyun Ae gave a small peck on Lily’s cheek.

“I’m always being a good girl!” the little girl replied while pouting which made the adults chuckled softly.

“Dongsaeng-ah, stop kicking umma inside there neh..” Lily stated suddenly as she looked over her mother’s baby bump.

Hyun Ae smiles warmly, “Neh Lily unnie..”

Lily giggles cutely as Hyun Ae’s smiles becomes wider, she stares Mark rubbed his daughter’s hair tenderly. Hyun Ae couldn’t express her feelings, how blissful she was of having a husband like Mark and she found something that both of the father and daughter loves to do. Two of them love to talk with the baby inside her tummy and even sometimes Mark would pretend to sulk with his own daughter as Hyun Ae always let Lily talked first.

“Should we go now?” Mark asked lovingly as he kissed his wife’s knuckles.

Hyun Ae nodded and two of them walked to the car. Mark opened the door for his wife and led her in. After that, he rushed to the driver seat and jumped in and began to drive the car out of the garage.

~~

Mark and Hyun Ae were sitting on the waiting stool while waiting for Hyun Ae’s name to be called by the nurse. Hyun Ae stared at her husband lovingly while leaning her head on his shoulder. He played with her fingers that intertwined with him as Hyun Ae let him did it. For these past few months after everything started to go normal, Hyun Ae wanted to spend her times mostly with him. It’s naturally comes from herself.

“Why are you staring at me like that? Am I that handsome that you can’t remove your eyes?” Mark asked with a naughty smile as he tilted his head abit to meet his wife’s eyes.

Hyun Ae chuckles softly, “I hope that he’s going to be like you. I want our son to be so caring and protective like you..”

Mark smiles back and brushed his finger over her small-pointed nose, but then his smile slowly faded away. “ But I don’t want him to follow my irresponsible attitudes..”

“He is not because now his appa has changed to someone who is very responsible and loving..” Hyun Ae quickly added when she saw her husband sad expression.

A beautiful soft smile curves on his lips again as he kissed her nose playfully.

“Mrs. Tuan..”

Soon, the nurse called her name and two of them walked into the room with their hand intertwined together.

As they got into the room, the doctor smiled softly and showed two of them the place in front her. The doctor asked for some questions before Hyun Ae stood up and went to bed that has been prepared. Mark stayed at her side and the doctor slowly lifted up her shirt exposing her big baby bump.

Hyun Ae calmly stared at the doctor as Mark held her hand firmly. He oftenly gave his wife encouraging smiles and the doctor pour down an amount of cool gel on the stomach and spread it evenly. Soon, the door placed something on her tummy and started to move it. She’s doing the ultra sound check.

“Your hero is growing healthily..” the doctor stated out and gave some explanation.

Hyun Ae looked over the screen but then she changed it to her husband who was hearing the explanation by the doctor earnestly. She smiled softly, his eyes were full of excitement and it sparked excitedly through his beautiful eyes.

She now knows how it feel to be loved by someone that be called as husband. She could see his love his pure and endlessly.

“I love you, Mark Yi-En Tuan..thank you for being here by my side..Thank you because you let me feel how good it is to be loved..Thank you so much..”

~~

“This milk bottle is cute!” Mark pointed out to the milk bottles that arranged neatly on the shelf.

Hyun Ae chuckled softly, “ But we had buy it last month..”

Mark pouted cutely, “ But it’s cute. Let just buy it.”

When he said he liked it, the no ones could stop him from buying it, not even his own wife. Mark always got so excited when it comes to the baby things. He would buy so many clothes and everything that got his eyes.

Hyun Ae continued to walk until she stopped at in front of a rack of feeding equipment. She needed it but she didn’t know why she was too shy to voice up towards her own husband.

“You need it?”  Mark asked as he grabbed one of it.

Hyun Ae felt her cheek burning as Mark looked through the things, wondering what was the used for. “Aren’t you going to directly feeding him by your--”

“Yah!” Hyun Ae cupped Mark’s mouth as her blushing cheek getting obvious.

Mark placed her hand down and he burst into laugh, but then he hold her shoulder to make she face him, “Why are you blushing? Hey.... I’m your husband..”

He brushed his finger against her nose as she playfully slapped his hand away, “ But I need it...my n-s easily get b-blistered..”

As Mark saw his wife was stuttering and hung her head low, he couldn’t help to smile softly. He knew his wife was still blushing. He cupped her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter