Chapter twenty four

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 weeks later..

Hyun Ae went through a lot of stress and depression. She even think that she could lost her sanity if she couldn’t hold any longer. Her heart was destroying her mind as well as her body. She didn’t take a proper meal and her morning sickness was getting worst. The pain that slung in her heart  forced her to ignore herself, torturing herself without caring the baby inside her womb.

She looked herself in the mirror, she looked miserable. With dark circles under her red and puffy eyes, she was tired with it. Tears fall on her cheek again when Mark came into her mind. She has been dreaming of him each night which would made her cry again and again when she woke up in the next morning. She tried to hate him and erased all the feelings but it always turned out differently. Though, she was mad and disappointed with the agreement that he had behind her back, her feelings was still remain the same.

“Mark..I can’t stand this pain..I miss you..”

She cupped when queasiness spread through . She quickly rushed to the washroom and threw up everything that left inside her empty tummy.

~~

Jinyoung worriedly went home from his office when his heart feel uneasy. He felt that something bad was going to happen and many thought of Hyun Ae ran into his messy mind especially when he knew that Hyun Ae was all alone at home today.

After 20 minutes driving in a full speed he finally arrived home, he get off from his car and he dashed into the house. He yelled out for Hyun Ae but he didn’t get any reply and he hurriedly ran towards the staircase which led to her room.

“Hyun Ae!” Jinyoung shouted her name as he opened the door.

He saw the washroom’s door was parted and he immedietly stomped his feet there. His eyes widened when saw Hyun Ae was throwing up badly . He kneel down beside her ast he tapped her back softly.

“Are you okay? Let’s go to the clinic..” Jinyoung’s face showed how anxious he was.

“Just get out, Jinyoung..it’s gross...”she broke down in front of him as pushed him away made him fall on his backwards.

With tears streamed down along her cheek, she flushed the toilet bowl not wanting him to see her disgusting vomit. Jinyoung’s mind was blank for a few seconds when saw her being different out of sudden.

“I can’t stand with this pain anymore..I can’t..” she cried while resting her back against the cold wall.

“Hyun Ae..” he tried to approach her and held her hand.

Jinyoung later gently carried her in bridal style as she rested her head on his chest. He laid her down on the bed and sit beside her. He fixed her messy hair and wiped away all her tears. None of them tried to talk as Jinyoung gave her a sign to close her eyes and rest. She understand it and closed her eyes.

Jinyoung felt a lump in his throat remembering Hyun Ae’s throwing up just now. His heart felt a painful stung that lingering around it. Married life destroying Hyun Ae silently which actually killing himself too. He couldn’t stand to see her crying everyday and torturing herself without caring the baby inside her womb. Sounds ridiculous if he said that he loves both of them, but it was the fact. He didn’t know why somehow he’s blaming himself. If only he didn’t go far away from her, he would help her to settle down the debt and she wouldn’t trap in th hurtful marriage.He wrapped his hand with her and slightly carresed it with his thumb, she had fall asleep.

“Please God..return back the old Hyun Ae. She’s a strong girl when I know her before. I need the old her..”

~~

2 hours later..

Hyun Ae awaken from her nap when she felt uncomfortable with her body especially her lower region and her tummy. She spotted Jinyoung was sleeping beside her with their fingers were interlock together.

“Why are you doing this to me, Jinyoung? You’ve been so nice on me although I always being a burdensome on you..”

She free her fingers carefully didn’t want to wake him up but Jinyoung was indeed someone who got a good sense. He felt something moving and he opened his eyes and Hyun Ae was awake.

“You’re awake..” Jinyoung said and smiled at her.

Hyun Ae let a small nodded and she tried to sit up but suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her tummy and her lower region. Her eyebrows knitted as she bite her lower lips supressing the sharp pain that emerged out of sudden.

“Hey..are you alright?” Jinyoung worriedly asked as held her shoulder.

She wanted to nod but the pain became furious.

“Ahhhhh..” she clutched her stomach painfully.

Jinyoung tossed away the blanket and saw blood flowing out from her inner thight. The bedsheets was drenched with her blood.

“Jinyoung,it’s hurt..” she cried in pain as cold sweat trickles down from her forehead.

Jinyoung panickly carried her in bridal style and ran down to the staircase. Hyun Ae was still clutching her stomach painfully as Jinyoung hurriedly went to his car. He gently placed her beside the driver seat and dashed into the driver seat.

“You’ve to hold on, Hyun Ae...you’ve to..” Jinyoung started the engine and drove his car out of the garage.

His right hand was holding tightly her left hand as Hyun Ae became weak each minutes passed.

“Please hang on...”

Hyun Ae’s grasp slowly loosen as her vision became blurry. Jinyoung’s voice also became slower to her and seconds later, her didn’t know what had happened.

~~

Jinyoung impatiently w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter