Chapter three

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Have you take a dinner? I can heat some food if you haven’t take it yet..” Mrs. Im said as she saw her daughter walked out from the room.

“It’s okay, Umma. Why don’t you sleep yet? It’s late already..” she asked, she thought that her parents had fall asleep that’s why she got out from the room.

“Hyun Ae-ah, has Mark fall asleep?” her mom asked again, trying to begin the conversation.

She let a small nodded and sit down. Her mom went beside her. As a mom, there’s a strong bond tied between them that’s why she could tell confidently that her daughter was hiding something.

“Hyun Ae-ah, umma is very sorry if because of umma and appa, you’ve been through a lot of problems.” She stated, there’s hint of disapointment in her voice and the pair of old eyes.

“Umma..It’s okay..me and Mark, we’re giving ourselves a chance to except each other. You don’t have to worry. Now, you should go to sleep. It almost past the midnight..” she patted the soft hand of her mom, it had some wrinkles on her hand and although, she has been working as a maid, she still got a soft hand.

As the mom got into her room, she leaned herself against the wood wall. Mark was right, her house was small. It got two narrow room, a toilet and a kitchen that attached with the squared hall sized. It was indeed very small. She shook her head when she thought of her husband.  It wasn’t a big deal when her husband couldn’t fully accept her, they’re too contrast. Her life was a very simple one, no branded stuffs and just buy everything that was necessaries meanwhile her husband was raised with so much money, he could get everything that he wanted and he wore all branded stuffs. She chuckled in her own thought.Wasn’t her life was too sad? 

“Haih, somehow I don’t know what make me hold into this marriage, Mark..” she said alone while rubbing her face.

She then felt thirsty and went to the kitchen. She pour down the water in the glass and turned her back but her eyes shot wide open in horror when Mark was standing right behind her with his messy hair.

“You! I almost die because of your shabby face!” she yelled but not so loud, she didn’t want her mom to wake up.

“Come on. Although I came out with this face, the girls will still can’t move their eyes from me..” he replied arrogantly as he snatched away the glass from her hands and drank it.

“I thought you’re asleep..” she said as she crossed her arms.

“It’s hot in there. Don’t this house have something that can cool me down?” he asked with a mocking tone.

Hyun Ae rolled her eyes in annoyance looking at her pampered husband. He was like a baby, couldn’t be hot at all. She then twisted the faucet and threw the water at Mark. Mark was about to scream but she managed to cup his mouth and drag him towards the room.

“Yah! How dare you do that?!” he said, his voice was slightly loud.

“Shusssh! Just go to sleep!” she replied as pushed him down on the thin mattres.

“Fan me” he commanded.

“W-what?!”

“Fan me or we’ll be sleeping in a hotel. Choose one.”

“Haih. Fine!” she groaned as she gritted her teeth.

Mark smiled in satisfaction as Hyun Ae began to fan him. Few minutes later, he fall asleep and she stopped fanning him. She couldn’t help herself to not observing him. She smiled later as she carresed his hair softly.

“Where will this marriage bring us, Mark?” she whispered in a very low voice.

A soft smile crept again on her flawless face, his irresistible lips, pointed nose and beautiful eyes were perfect feauture that he had. No ones dare to deny the fact he was perfect including her. Suddenly, emerged a weird feeling in her heart ; she wanted to be treated as a wife. Was it wrong to has that kind of desire?

“Nah, Hyun Ae-ah..step on reality please..” she said to herself.

She began to yawn and she felt sore all over hear body. She slowly laid down beside Mark.

“Good night, Mark..”

~~

Mark awaken the next morning when the sun ray hit his bare face. He flinched his eyes to avoid it and slowly opened his eyes. He corrected

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter