Chapter nineteen

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 hours later..

Hyun Ae awaken from her sleep and by that time it’s already dark outside.It took her few seconds to get her clear vision and as she felt a soft skin nuzzled on her shoulder, she turned her head and saw he husband was sleeping peacefully. Her heart softened upon seeing his face, it was calm and somehow his lips was like forming a small smile. Her trembling fingers softly traces along her husband hansome figure and lastly she pecked on his forehead as her tears fall down on her cheek. Her heart felt heavy as she recalled all the incident that Mark had done on her. She was supposed to be glad that he took away her ity but still, she was regret because Mark ignoring her persuausion. She wasn’t ready for it. It wasn’t a right time.

 She felt sore and numb in every part of her body each time she moves but it was nothing compared to her bleeding heart. As she wanted to get off from the bed, she realized that Mark was hugging her waist tightly She closed her eyes to find any strength that she had more and slowly she moved it up and replaced herself with a pillow.As she stood on her feet, her legs slightly trembling because of the pain that Mark gave to her. She bend down and picked up all her cloth that scattered on the floor. Her heart clenched when she saw herself in the reflection of the mirror, Mark left too much hickeys on her body made her felt disguist. 

Hyun Ae then placed her palm on the necklace that she was wearing before she unclasped it.  She then played with her wedding ring that stuck on her finger before slowly took it off. She put both of it on the table beside the bed before she skidded out of the room.

She walked out of the room hurriedly, ignoring the throbbing pain that stung at her lower part. She needed to leave the house, she didn’t want to be there anymore. Her legs wobbling weakly as she ran out and found a cab. Fortunately, she got a long hair and she used it to cover her neck and hid the marks.

She supressed her voice from letting out any sob or the driver would think that she’s crazy. As the tears began to dry out, she remembered on what just happened. The consequences of their doing and how she’s going to react if she’s pregnant. Hyun Ae cried again silently as she pinched her fingers. She was scared.

She finally arrived at her mom’s house and after paid to the driver, she get off and walked towards the house. She was about to knock the door but she stopped a inch away and curled her hand into a fist in hesitation. She took a deep breath and try to gather up any energy left in her. She slowly raised up her arm and knocked the door. After the seconds knock, the door was parted and her mom came out.

Hyun Ae broke down after she saw her mom smiling at her.

“Umma..” she cried on her shoulder but she felt a little bit calm when she felt her mom patted her back softly.

Her mom broke the hug and wiped away her tears with her hands. The mom blinked her eyes sending the daughter to come in. They both walked in while Hyun Ae tightly hold her mom’s hand. They sat on the floor beside each other and she continued to sob silently. Feeling guility of her mom, she knew her mom wanted the marriage to go on but she just coulnd’t save it anymore. Her feelings hurt too much.

“Umma..I can’t continue this marriage...” her voice cracked as she burried her face at her mother’s shoulder.

Mrs. Im continuosly comforting her daughter, she knew that her only daughter was hit the bottom of her feelings. She could feel it, the bond inside them were strong and of course as a mom, she could feel how despair she felt. But the only thing made her worry, her daughter refused to talk and told her the reasons.

~~

Mark grizzle from his long sleep and he slowly opened his eyes.He massage his head when he felt slight dizzy as he blinked his eyes to get a better view and recall all his memories to find out what happened earlier but his head felt a sharp pain out of sudden.He wondered how could he be in his room and his eyes popped out of his head seconds later awhen everything abouy earlier came crushing hard in his mind.He panickly looked around to find Hyun Ae.

As he scrambleout of the bed by kicking the blanket away, he noticed the blood stain and his condition wasn’t properly dress. Everything hit him like a missing puzzle and he realized he did something terrible to his wife.

“Hyun Ae-ah!”

He screamed for her name for a few times as hot tears b in his eyes.

He stepped on his feet and hurriedly ran out of the room.He searched the house every room, every corner, the entire hoise and still Hyun Ae was no where to be seen. He ran back to his room to retrieve his car keys but stop dead in his track as he saw his wife necklass and her wedding ring.

“N-no..this can’t be. You can’t leave me!”

“Forgive me on what I had done on you, Hyun Ae..I didn’t mean it...”

Mark slopped beside the bed as he tightly closed his eyes. How he wished that he was dreaming and Hyun Ae wasn’t leaving him. A lump was forming in his throat as well as hot tears in his eyes fall down. His heartbeat was too fast that he feel it could jump out of his ribcage.He lost her.

~~

Jinyoung worriedly dialled Hyun Ae’s number for the umpteenth time but he would only hear to voice mail.

“Hyun Ae-ah, please pick up the phone..don’t make me worry like this..”

Jinyoung left the same message like he did before. It has been 10 o’clock in the night and Hyun Ae didn’t give him any message about her whereabouts which made him going crazy because of worries. He sighed and slumped in his seat, no matter how many times he tried to call her, she won’t pick up and it will be fowarded to the voice mail. He again let out a deep sigh and rub his forehead, he was worried sick.

His phone was tightly clasp in between his fingers, he rested his forehead on the metallic object while he gaze boringly stares at the floor as his mind wonders to a certain girl name Hyun Ae.

~~

 

“Mark..stop it!”

“Please!”

“Don’t force me!”

The incident that happened earlier never seems wanted to leave her mind even once. It passed the midnight but her eyes was still widely opened with no hint of sleepy at all. With tears that flowing out from her repeatly, she felt weak. Every part in her body felt sore and she felt hopeless.

She rested her back against the wall while her arm tighty hugged her knee. Seconds later, she burried her face in between her knee and began to cry again. Nothing could make her feel better.

~~

3 days later..

Jinyoung couldn’t do his works in peace. The only main and only thing was a girl named Hyun Ae. He wanted to meet her, he was too worry about herself. He came early to his cafe hoping that he could meet Krystal and thinking that she could help him to figure where Hyun Ae’s was.

He waited in his small  office in the cafe while his fingers played with the pen. He closed his eyes while praying Krystal could help him. As he saw Krystal walked into the cafe, he hurriedly stompped his feet out of the room.

“Krystal-ah!” he unpurposely grabbed her arm tightly.

Krystal whined in pain because of the sudden pain as Jinyoung panickly loosen his grasp.

“Sorry. Krystal-ah, do you know where is Hyun Ae?”  Jinyoung asked worriedly while clearing his throat.

“No. I thought you know where is she. She didn’t give me a call after M-Mark...”

Krystal didn’t finish her words and she stared at Jinyoung who was seem disappointed.

“Do you know where is her mother’s house?” Jinyoung asked again but she shook her head.

Jinyoung let out a despair sigh as he rubbed her face in disappointment. He was deadly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter