Chapter twelve

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Uncle I want to follow you back to Korea..please..” Lelia cried while pleading so bad.

They’re at the airport. They would be back to Korea after 7 days in Cali for the honeymoon. Lelia was crying, didn’t want to let her only uncle go. Everyone had try to comfort her but no one success. Mark then tried once again. He kneel down to her level and she carried her to sit on his lap. He wiped away her tears and smiled sweetly at her.

“I promised that I’ll come back again, okay? If I bring you along, who will accompany Mummy? Lelia doesn’t want to leave Mummy alone,right?” Mark said with a reassuring smile on his face.

The little girl silent for seconds before she replied to her uncle’s gaze.

“Promise that you’ll come again?” she took out the pinky promise and Mark nodded as he replied to her pinky promise.

They then went away to the section to depart.

~~

Mark was walking back and forth while waiting for a phone call. A few minutes later, his phone rang and he quickly pressed the green button to answer.

“Sir, we’ve got the information about Victoria Lee..” the other man spoke up.

“Good. Wait me at the Violet Cafe. I’ll be there in 15 minutes.” Mark said, his voice sound impatient.

He took off his coat and grabbed for the car keys, soon he walked out from his office.

~~

“So tell me about your honeymoon!!!”Krystal asked excitedly while holding Hyun Ae’s shoulder, shaking it.

“Yah, Krystal-ah. Nothing happened. Wait here. I’m going to take my bag.” Hyun Ae replied as she walked away towards her room.

While looking for her bag, someone rang the bell. She rushed out from her room and saw her mother-in-law was standing at the door. She could sense something bad going to happen but she still opened the door and led her in.  Krystal looked at Hyun Ae confusedly, her friend seem so scared to face the woman in front of them.

“M-mummy...” Hyun Ae bowed politely though her voice was trembling.

“Did anything happened on your honeymoon?” she asked sternly while she walked towards the couch in the living hall.

“I ask you. Did anything happen on the honeymoon?! Have Mark touch you..?!” she yelled as she shot her a glare.

Hyun Ae remained silent, she wanted to answer no but her voice didn’t came out. She was just too scared.

“Tell me!”

Hyun Ae felt her left cheek burning. She was slap for no reason. Krystal who was standing beside her gasped in shock.

“Excuse me, Madam. You don’t have to be this rude of asking someone married life.” Krystal voice up as she looked at the woman straight into the eyes.

“Shut up! I don’t talk with a person like you.” Mrs. Tuan replied arrogantly.

“I want you to ask a divorce from Mark as soon as possible. Understand?” she stated while crossed her arm together.

That question made Hyun Ae raised her head and looked at her mother-in-law.

“B-but..”

“Ask a divorce or I’ll make Mark hates you FOREVER!” Mrs. Tuan quickly cut off her words and she supressed the word forever.

She then grabbed her clutch that she placed on the table and walked out from the house. Hyun Ae’s fall on the couch beside her as she closed her eyes, preventing her tears from falling down. Krystal quickly went beside her, she pulled her shoulder nearing herself as she rubbed her back softly.

“Is that your mother-in-law?  Krystal asked, her voice was lacing with anger.

Hyun Ae nodded her head, she cupped her face for a while before exhaled a soft sigh.

“Is she a witch?! I wonder how can Mark got a mother like that.” Krystal said angrily.

“Hyun Ae, be strong and don’t listen to that witch,okay?” Krystal said when she saw Hyun Ae’s face.

She knew that Hyun Ae wanted to cry but she hold it inside. That’s one of Hyun Ae’s attitudes that she liked, it’s hard to see her crying in front of people. Though, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter