Chapter eight

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark was playing with Lelia at the bed. Their laugh enchoes the big suit and made everyone inside laughed seeing both of them.

“Mark really loves kid..” Lissa stated after she realized that Hyun Ae can’t take her eyes at him.

Hyun Ae smiled shyly and looked at her, then it changed again towards her husband. There’s sudden weird feelings exist in her heart, she really wanted to start a new life with him but she know she wasn’t able catch her dream. Mark never being serious with her.

Knock..knock..

Someone knocked the door making they looked at each other. Hyun Ae was about to open it but Lissa stopped her. She wanted to open it as she already who it was. The designer and stylist came into the room. Hyun Ae looked at Lissa with frown on her forehead.

“You have a press conference to attend and a event tonight. Don’t say that you forget about it?” Lissa asked while pointing out her index finger.

“N-no..I remember but..?”

“Mrs. Neilly Tuan ask us to dress you up for the press conference and tonight event.” One of the lady make things clear up for her.

Soon, Lissa brought her daughter back to their room to give some space for them. Mark rested his back against the headboarder while staring at his wife but she didn’t notice it.

“Mr. and Mrs. Tuan, please choose the dress to wear for this evening and tonight first.”  The lady with short hair said.

“H-huh?”  Hyun Ae asked confusedly.

“I’ll choose for my wife..” Mark get off from the bed.

Hyun Ae was still confused with the situation while Mark already took a look at the outfits for Hyun Ae. She remained silent as the another one lady began to make her up. Few hours later, she had done and the stylist and designer left them in the room.

Mark fixed himself for the last time.

“Mark..do you think we’re doing the right thing?” Hyun Ae suddenly asked and she looked at her.

Mark stopped fixing himself and turned his head and gave her a look.

“I don’t know..” he answered shortly.

 

 

“Mr.Tuan, what makes you decide to end your single life at a young age?”

“How can you meet your wife?”

“Don’t you regret marry at early age?”

“Why you keep your marriage as a secret? Is it an arranged marriage?”

Mark answered all the question calmly and smile never left his perfect face.

“Okay. There’s a question for both of you. Can we proceed?” one of the reporters said.

Mark smiled as an answer.

“What is the most thing that you love about your partner?”

Mark let out a soft chuckle and looked at her before grab the mic to answer it.

“I love everything about my wife. Her eyes, her nose,her smile..I’m glad to have her as a wife..” he answered gently while his eyes didn’t get over her even a second.

Their gaze met and none of them tried to remove it. The reporters squealed over two of them and they began to snap pictures of them.

“How about you Mrs. Tuan?” the reporter asked and Hyun Ae changed her gaze towards the reporter.

“His smiles is the most thing that I love. Other than that, he’s just perfect in his own way..” Hyun Ae replied honestly.

The hall echoed with voice of squeling and Mark intertwined her fingers with his wife. He knew she was nervous, he could say it confidently but there’s something disturb him out of sudden. He wasn’t plan to do like that, he wasn’t plan to say such a sweet words and confession. He secretly cursed himself in his head for being odd just now.

~~

“Hyun Ae-ah, I’ll go out for a while.” Mark said as he walked out of the room.

Mark getting bored waiting for Hyun Ae, she was busy getting dress up for tonight event so he decided to take a look around the hotel. With his hand in the pocket, he continued to walk until he found a beautiful garden around the hotel.

He smiled and sat at the nearby bench, he enjoyed the beautiful view in front him. The archway was decorated with colourful type of flowers and it headed towards the flower garden. He was fascinating with the view when he saw a very familiar figure walked out from the hotel. Not doubting at all, he ran towards the lady.

“Victoria..”

A tall girl with slight brown hair stopped her track and turned back to see who’re the person that called her. She took off her sunglasses and Mark walked closer to her. She wanted to ignore him but he held her wrist.

“Let me go. I don’t know who you are.” She said firmly as she put on her sunglasses again.

Mark took off her sunglasses and made her facing him.

“Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter