Chapter thirty one

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Im noticed her daughter’s sudden change after she came back from Seoul. She sensed her daughter didn’t talk so much and she always mooning around. There’s something disturbing her daughter’s mind, she confidently thought it. She just stared at her daughter who stood at the window while throwing her gaze outside the room, probably through the front yard.

Hyun Ae stared at her phone which written Jinyoung’s name at the screen. She needed him at her side, why? She didn’t know. All this time when she felt miserable or need a shoulder to cry on, Jinyoung would be the one beside her, holding her shoulder and let her cry while wiping her tears away.

“Umma! Jinyoung daddy is at the front!” Lily excitedly squeal while pointing towards the car that stopped at the front gate.

Hyun Ae was shocked not because of Jinyoung but because of her daughter. Since when her daughter stood beside her. Before she could say anything, her daughter ran towards the front door to greet Jinyoung while she went to the make-up table and get her hair clipper.

“Daddy, can we go to the mall today..I’m bored..” Lily pouted cutely as Jinyoung slung his hand under her armpits and carried her.

“Lily, Jinyoung daddy is tired..he just got home working..” Hyun Ae against the idea of her daughter, Jinyoung looked tired in her eyes.

“It’s okay..My energy is fully recharged when I see my princess..” Jinyoung kissed Lily’s cheek.

Hyun Ae just shook her head, her heart praising Jinyoung’s behaviour. He got all the father material and she bet that he’s going to be a good father in the future for his children. Mrs. Im appeared from the kitchen with a glass of orange juice while Hyun Ae walked towards her room to dress up.

~~

Jinyoung brought Lily to the mall and went to kids park. He was playing with Lily at the bouncy slide. Hyun Ae was sitting at the chair out of the gates while laughing looking at her daughter which could not stop giggle because Jinyoung kept poking her ribs.

“Why don’t Mark being like Jinyoung? Mark is Lily’s biological father..”

Hyun Ae stunned with her own thought, why her heart has a thought like that?! Mark has no right on Lily. Lily was her daughter. Hyun Ae didn’t understand her feelings once again. Mark’s presence was so distruptive and she couldn’t stop thinking of him when Lissa told her that he actually lost his memory.

“But if he get his memory back..will he find me? Accept her and Lily in his life?”

“Hey..what are you thinking about?” Jinyoung waved his hand at her face.

Hyun Ae seems shocked with his presence at her front. He then took the empty side beside her.

“Aishhh..Lily is really energetic..I can’t cope with her energy..” Jinyoung commented as he shook his head.

Hyun Ae gave him a mineral water and tissues to wipe his sweat. He looked tired.

“Are you okay? You look tired and lack of sleep, Jinyoung-ah...” Hyun Ae said concernly.

Jinyoung remained silent with the questions. Yes, too many thinks that disturb his mind.

“Jinyoung?” Hyun Ae called him softly as she touched his back.

But before they could say anything, Lily came in sit between them. Jinyoung kissed her left cheek which made the little girl giggle.

“Umma, can you bake red velvet cake? I want to eat it...” Lily asked as she looked at her mom with her puppy eyes.

Hyun Ae chuckled while rubbing her daughter’s hair and nodded.

“Yeay! I want to give it to Mark Uncle! Can I, umma?”

Hyun Ae was shocked with the question and she looked over Jinyoung who seems shocked too.

“M-Mark Uncle?” Jinyoung stuttered, shocked with the words that escaped from the little girl’s mouth

“Neh..he is umma’s friend. He is kind just like you,daddy!” Lily uttered happily.

No hint that the sudden tense filled between her mom and her daddy. But Jinyoung suddenly gave a warm sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter