Chapter twenty five

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Ae opened her eyes slowly the next morning. There’s no more Jinyoung beside her and she kind of feel sad out of sudden. She didn’t know why that she’s being too fawn recently. Suddenly, a nurse came in made her changed her gaze at the door. She smiled when saw the petite girl with a soft ripple of face walked towards her.

“Do you feel better, Mrs. Park?” the nurse asked.

“Mrs. Park? Did Jinyoung registered me as his wife?”

Hyun Ae quickly washed away her thought when she saw Jinyoung walked into her room. He flashed her his cheeky smile and she replied it with a warm smile. The nurse went to her side and checked for her condition as Jinyoung went to the opposite side and placed the plastic bag on the table beside the bed. He let the nurse checked for her and a few minutes later, a doctor came in.

“How do you feel, Hyun Ae?”  the doctor asked and smiled at her.

“It’s better..but I still feel like throwing up and slight headache..” she stated which made the doctor smile.

“It’s okay. It’s normal for someone who hit the early stage of pregnancy. I’ve tell your husband everything and for now you need a lot of rest and take meal regularly. That’s all.”

Hyun Ae again startled hearing the word husband and she changed her gaze to Jinyoung who looked at her in guilt. Appreciate his kindness, she smiled at him.

“And don’t move too much, okay? If you feel like throwing up, just throw in that plastic bag.” The doctor said as she pointed out to the yellow plastic bag with radioactive symbols beside Hyun Ae’s bed.

Hyun Ae nodded as answer and 10 minutes later, the doctor left the room. Hyun Ae looked at Jinyoung who was actually staring at her. She wanted to speak and at the same time, she wanted to throw up. Jinyoung quickly handed her the plastic bag as she threw up. He tapped her back softly and he tucked few strands of her hair that covered her face behind her ears.

“Done?” he asked and Hyun Ae’s nodded shyly.

Her cheek secretly painted to pink colour and of course Jinyoung saw it. Regardless about it, he picked a piece of wet tissue and wiped her corner of lips.

“I thought you already w-went for w-work..” she stuttered nervously.

Jinyoung was being too kind towards her which made her feel embarrassed. He shouldn’t acting too nice like this. But she couldn’t deny it, she wanted to be pampered by someone. She didn’t why she’s being like that but she couldn’t help it. Her body, her mind and herself wanted to be treated lovingly.

“I take a few days leave..I can’t let you here alone..” he replied simply as he threw the plastic bag and the tissue in the dustbin.

“It’s okay..the nurses and doctors are here to take care of me..I know you got a lot of works to do...” she said with a slow voice.

She hung her head low before added, “ And I should stop from troubling you..”

Jinyoung chuckled hearing her sentences, it sounded cute to him. Hyun Ae raised her head and looked at Jinyoung who was staring at her again.

“Well..though I’ve a lot of works to do. I’m still the boss so no ones dare to scold me or they’ll be fired..” he said in bossy way.

Hyun Ae’s eyes rounded looking at him, how could he be so bossy out of sudden? But Jinyoung again chuckled and pulled the chair beside her bed.

“There’s  nothing important than you. And do you think I can focus on my works when you don’t even want to leave my mind though for a second?” he asked looking straight into her eyes.

Hyun Ae could say that her heart fluttered hearing Jinyoung’s question. She lethis question unanswered, all she did was looking at him straight into his eyes. His soft gaze sends her something that she could say it’s came from deep in his heart but she didn’t want to jump into any conclusion since she thought that Jinyoung was just treating her as a sister.

“Hyun Ae-ah..” Jinyoung called her name softly and she signalling him to go on on what she wanted to say.

“I know I can’t be Mark and I know that I can’t replace his special spot in your heart but please. I just want you to move on for now. Think of your baby and your future. Don’t torture yourself anymore. You make me crazy when you’re bleeding and I swear that I won’t forgive myself if something bad happened to you.”

His voice was deep and gentle as he locked his gaze with her. It was soft and full of earn, enough to show how he wanted her to start a new life and no more bound towards her past. He didn’t want to see her tears again which filled alot of pains. He didn’t want to look at her red and puffy eyes anymore. He didn’t want to see the storm that hides underneath that pair of her eyes each time he stare deep inside. He didn’t want to see all of that. All he wanted was she smiling again, being bubbly with people around her and start a new life.

For these past few weeks since he brought her away from Seoul all he got was tears that tearing his heart apart. Made he realized did he just take a wrong step?

“Jinyoung...” she called him, tears brimmed in her eyes.

She was touched, Jinyoung was so kind and she could feel his sincerity in all the words that he uttered. He mean it. All his doings was enough to prove that he’s sincere and honest. He took care of her, being there at her side and fulfill everything her need though she’s being pampered.

Before she could say anything, Jinyoung added.

“You can think that I’m a backstabber and I won’t get angry with it. I want you to put Mark aside for awhile. At least for this upcoming 8 monts.”

Hearing the sincere words from him, Hyun Ae couldn’t keep her tears anymore. How she feel appreciated and important to someone.  Jinyoung wiped away her tears with his left thumb while his right hand tenderly held her hands. He shook his head and again wiped away the tears that stream down along her pure cheek continuosly.

“T-thank you..” the only words that escaped her trembling lips.

Although her voice cracked and shaky, it’s enough to make Jinyoung smiled genuily.

“I’ll never be able to pay all your kindness towards me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter