Chapter thirteen

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark didn’t go straight towards his office. He was excited yet nervous at the same time. He’s going to meet Victoria, he had determined that he wanted her back. He didn’t dress up formally to hid his identity. He wasn’t that stupid to let the outsider to recognize him especially the media. He still think of his grandmother’s pride. His car stopped in front of a tall building of modelling agency. He corrected his cap to make sure his face couldn’t be see by others obviously. He stepped out from his car and made his way insie the buildings.

Fortunately, the men that he hired to look for Victoria has settle up everything. It made things easier for him to find her by straight away went to her personal waiting room. He knocked the door few times and heard a firm voice allowing him to enter. As he twisted the knob, there he saw her in the room alone. He slowly closed the door and locked it. Victoria still didn’t see the person who was walking closer to her since she was busy fixing her dress.

“Yes, what do you want?” Victoria finally asked when she saw a man was standing at the door.

She couldn’t see his face clearly since his cap was lowered down. Mark then slowly raised his head and pulled off the cap. Victoria gasped in shocked as her eyes widened like she just saw a ghost.

“M-Mark..”

Mark took a few steps to approach her and now he was standing right in front of her eyes.

“W-what are you doing here? Get out or I’ll scream.” She said sternly as she turned her back facing him.

“I want you back..” Mark stated,his voice was so deep yet gentle.

Anyone who hear him uttered all those words would for sure melt their hearts down.

“What? Have you lost your mind? You’re married!”

“I know..but believe me. We don’t love each other. It’s just a fake.”

“Oh really? Do you think I’m stupid? I saw you at the press conference, Mark! You said that you love her. You love everything about her! I hate you! I hate you!! Now please get out!”

“Baby...”

“Enough, Mark. I can’t forgive you. Do you know how much I’m struggling to forget you?! My life was incomplete after we broke up. You left me because of the stupid arranged marriage and now you come back--”

Victoria couldn’t finish her words because of a one swift motion, Mark sealed his lips against her. He gently grabbed her neck and kissed her. Victoria lost in the kiss, she couldn’t break it. She misses his soft and kissable lips. Tears fall down on her cheek and the kiss last for a few seconds.

“Please give me one more chance...” Mark pleade as he pulled her away gently.

He rested his forehead on her and looked into her eyes.She slowly nodded her head and they kissed again.

~~

Hyun Ae was ready for her first day of working part timed job. She looked herself in the mirror in satisfy, she changed her hairstyles a little bit, hoping that no ones would recognize her.She walked out from her house and saw Krystal was walking towards her. They waved at each other as Krystal ran towards her.

“Ready

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter