Chapter twenty six

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9 months later...

Hyun Ae walked down from the street carefully. She was tired and there’s a slight pain in between her inner thight. It has been 9 months and she’s no more staying with Jinyoung. She didn’t want to be a burden for him anymore and she didn’t want his neighbours to talk bad about him.  She needed to learn on how to survive on her feet.

She didn’t go straight away home as she went to the nearby playground.  She sat on the wooden bench under the shaddy tree. She wanted to rest for awhile and took a fresh air. She rubbed her baby bump when she felt a slight move from her daughter inside and she smiled warmly. She’s waiting the day of her daughter to see the world impatiently. The daughter will be a spirit for her to continue her life. 

“Hey, are you doing fine inside there? Umma can’t wait to see you,dear..”

She rubbed her baby bump tenderly and she felt a weird move inside her tummy. Her lower region also feels little bit sore. But she assumed that she was lacked of rest that’s why she’s feeling like that. After all, her due date was in a week more.

She looked at the children who played happily at the glide. Their laugh and giggle echoed in her ears like a music. They seems so happy as their smiled never leave their cute face. But as the time passed, the parents began to pick up their children. She couldn’t help herself from being wistful at the sight.

Mark came into her mind. How was he? She’s dying to know any news about him. She heaved a sigh as she took out her phone.Although, she had change the number, she still memorized certain number phones. She dialled Lissa’s numbers and when she was about to press the green button she stopped. She didn’t know was she doing the right things or not.

But then she decided to keep her phone back. She needed to move on but she couldn’t lie, she wanted to know about her husband. Suddenly, she felt palms cupped her eyes and she knew who it was.

“Jinyoung-ah..” she said softly as he retrived his palms and went to her front.

She smiled at him as she tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear. Jinyoung flashed her his smile too as he bend down.

“Let’s go home..it’a almost 7..” he said and Hyun Ae nodded.

As she stood up, she felt a sharp pain at her lower region which made Jinyoung frowned in anxiety.

“J-Jinyoung, I t-think...ahhhhhh” she cried in pain as blood trickles down from her lower region.

Jinyoung quickly carried her in bridal style as he placed her into the car. Fortunately, her house was just a few steps from the playground and he immedietly called Mrs. Im. Minutes later, he drove towards the hospital.

~~

Meanwhile in Seoul..

“What are you doing doctor? It has been 9 months! And my son still didn’t show any hint that he would gain his conscious!” Mrs. Tuan asked angrily.

She was alittle bit devastated with Mark’s condition. But before the doctor could say anything a nurse came out rushing towards him.

“Doctor, the patient’s condition suddenly goes down!” the nurse said panickly and the doctor nodded.

The doctor dashed his feet inside the room again. The ventilation machine that Mark was using showed that his breathing became unstable and it seems that he’s in pain. His chest was moving up and down furiously as his face turned red and the veins on all over his body seems like going to pop out from his skin.

“Errrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” he groaned underneath the oxygen mask that he used.

“Mrs. Tuan, please wait outside.” The nurse said as she slightly pushed Mrs. Tuan outside the room.

“Erhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Mark continuosly groaned in pain and he looked like struggling.

A few seconds later, he stopped struggling and he laid down in the position like a statue.

“Doctor!his heart stop thumping!!” the nurse panickly.

“Prepare the defibrilator!” the doctor said

After a few times using it, Mark didn’t show that he would wake up.

“Turn to the highest.”

~~

Jinyoung and Mrs. Im worriedly waited outside the labour room and Jinyoung kept walking back and forth. Suddenly, a doctor came out.

“I need to see Hyun Ae’s husband. She need him right now.” the doctor asked as she removed her mask.

Jinyoung took a glimpse at Mrs. Im in the eyes.

“ Go, Jinyoung..” Mrs. Im patted his back softly.

“Your wife need you at her side. Give her strength to deliver the baby in a normal way.” The doctor said.

Jinyoung looked at Mrs. Im before he followed the doctor into the door. As he stepped inside, there’s he saw Hyun Ae weakly laid down in the position. He went to her side as Hyun Ae tightly hold his hand. She shook her head weakly, signalling that she’s giving up.

“Jinyoung.....I c-can’t...” she cleared as the sweats trickles down from her forehead down to her face.

“You can, Hyun Ae..you can.. please try a little bit more..I know you’re strong..” Jinyoung said gently whilst holding her hands.

His left hand rubbed her hairs as well as the sweat wetting her face. His heart felt something different when he saw the pain that Hyun Ae experienced. Realizing him how much martyrdom that a mother do just to let a soul see the world. He wiped away the tears that slowly flowing out from the corner of he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter