Chapter forty six

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m sorry, Mr. Tuan but your bone narrow isn’t compatible for your daughter..” the doctor said calmly but a bit sighing.

“Then, check on me!please doctor..I can’t see my daughter get the treatment anymore..she looks more sick than before!” Hyun Ae said, unpurposely raising her voice.

It has been a few weeks and Lily began to do the chemoteraphy while waiting for the suitable bone narrow. What made thing so frustrating when there’s no one that have a compatible bone narrow for Lily at this point in time. All their family and even Mark’s friend, they tried to be the donor but no ones is compatible for Lily.

“We can’t, Mrs. Tuan..you’re pregnant..”

“But Mark is her biological father! How can he couldn’t be the right donor for his own daughter?!”

“Mrs. Tuan..please calm down..I know Mr. Tuan is Lily’s biological father but leukimia is diseases that can’t simply be cure and it’s even hard to find for the suitable donor. The only one way to help Lily is if Lily have any siblings..”

Hyun Ae’s tears dropped on her cheek as she cried silently. She didn’t want to lose her only daughter. But could her daughter waited for her sibling to be born and grown up?

Later, they both walked out from the room and headed to Lily’s room. They met Krystal inside the room playing with Lily.  Hyun Ae showed a sweet smile and walked towards her daughter, sitting beside her on the bed and caressing Lily’s hair lovingly.

“Umma, Krsytal aunty brought me this..!” Lily happily showed a small plushie puppy at her mom.

Hyun Ae just showed a smile without saying anything. Later, a doctor walked in to get Lily on the treatment.

“Umma,appa...I don’t want to do the treatment..” Lily began to cry while shaking her head.

“It’s hurt me..” she added which made everybody inside the room hold their tears,

“Dear, you want to recover quickly right? So that we can play together at the playground..” Hyun Ae said with crack voice.

She wiped away Lily’s tears and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. Mark later went to his daughter and planted a kiss on her forehead too but his was longer than Hyun Ae.

“Remember that you’re appa and umma’s angel..you said that you want to be our forever angel so you’ve to take the treatment,dear..” Mark said with shaky voice.

Lily hugged her father tightly for a while and broke it. “Neh..I’ll get the treatment for Umma and Appa..”

Hyun Ae cupped her face, her tears rolled down as Lily was bring away out from the room. Mark hurriedly hugged his wife, that’s the only way he could do since his heart was aching like his wife. Their daughter was too young to experience so much pain.

After that, Mark excused himself to buy some food. Krystal took the chance to comfort Hyun Ae. They both were sitting at the couch as Krystal softly carresed Hyun Ae’s arm.

“Hyun Ae..I know it’s useless to say this..but be strong..I know Lily will find a right donor sooner..” Krystal said with reassuring voice

“Thank you, Krystal-ah..” Hyun Ae simply replied, but it’s sincere.

She was glad that Krystal was always there for her giving her spirits not to give up on finding the donor for Lily.

“You don’t have to thank..I’ll always be here for you..we’re bestfriend, rigth?” Krystal said with a smile and Hyun Ae nodded.

2 hours later,Lily was already in the room again but she fall asleep due to the tiredness. Hyun Ae carresing her daughter’s cheek with her index finger. Lily was so cute when sleeping, she looks so calm although with pale skin and fatigue face.

Mark entered the room,smiling at his wife and Lily awaken suddenly like she knew his father was coming. She smiled weakly calling her dad to approach herself.

“Umma..I want to throw up..”

Lily said suddenly and Mark quickly helped his daughter to sit up as Hyun Ae place a bowl near Lily’s lips. Lily cried when she threw up all the bitterness in her empty stomach. She continue to cry even after she done throwing up.

Hyun Ae and Mark looked at each other with worriness grew inside them. They really needed to find the donor as soon as possible! They’re desperate!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter