Chapter fifteen

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyeap!” Jinyoung snapped his fingers in front of her eyes when he spotted she was mooning at the kitchen.

“Jinyoung-ah!!!!” Hyun Ae yelled and pouted as she showed him an angry face.

Jinyoung chuckled as he shook his head at her cuteness. Hyun Ae looked at him and he gave her his cute smile.  He knew she was bored since Krystal took a leave for a few days. But there’s a hint of sadness in her eyes.

“She changed..Hyun Ae was a bubbly girl before this...”

“Come let’s go..” Jinyoung said as he held her hand but she stopped him.

“I’m working..”

“I’m the boss..” Jinyoung replied shortly while raising his eyebrows.

“Aish..”

Jinyoung brought her towards his car and quickly drove away.

“Jinyoung-ah, where’re we going?” Hyun Ae asked, he looked at him.

“Somewhere. I’m not going to hurt you.  Don’t worry,okay?”  he gave her his earnest smile.

“Okay..but tell me where are we going..?please...”

He let out a soft chuckle, “ Okay..we’re going to have fun. Like the old times..”

Finally, they arrived at the mall. Hyun Ae face became blank, didnt get what Jinyoung said to have fun at the mall.

“Come..” Jinyoung stated as he jumped off from the car.

Hyun Ae did the same thing and she looked at him blankly.

“Aish..don’t give me that blank face..” Jinyoung whined when he couldn’t resist her blank face.

Jinyoung made his way into the mall as Hyun Ae walked beside him.

“Arcade?” Hyun Ae excitedly asked as she clapped both of her hands.

Jinyoung nodded and he smiled widely making his eyes closed.

“This is Hyun Ae..”

They both ran excitedly towards the entrance. They both really looked like a little kid. Jinyoung changed the coins and he pulled Hyun Ae towards the race-car-games section.

“No!I’ll roundly defeated!” she stompped her feet.

“Well. I’ll lose for you then..” he laughed while clutching his stomach.

“Nah!you don’t have to! I’ll win this time..” she grabbed the coins on his palm.

They both began  the race and as always Jinyoung won. Hyun Ae pouted angrily while Jinyoung laughed in victory.

“I’m sorry..” Jinyoung said but he gave her his naughty smile and shrugged.

“Fine..” Hyun Ae rolled her eyes but then she laugh.

They both shared a laugh as they continued to play around. They decided to play the bumper car. After Jinyoung paid the coins, they choose a car. They really enjoyed their times and Hyun Ae totally forget about her problems.

~~

Mark walked out from the meeting room while both of his hands he placed in the pocket. He went straight away to his office and threw his body on the couch. His mind was chaotic. His heart felt uneasy and Victoria’s will came into his mind.

He felt guilt out of sudden, he didn’t know what should he do. Hyun Ae is his wife and Victoria is his love. He knew that before this he’s planning to divorce her but this is too soon. Everybody won’t agree about it especially Lissa and Grandma. Though his bestfriends were disagree with him. Mark run his hand on his hair as he groaned.

 “Man, are you serious about this?!” Jackson yelled, they all seem shocked with Mark’s news.

“Have you ever think about the consequence, Mark?” Jaebum turned to ask when Mark remained silent.

“Yes. And Victoria gives me a chance and I won’t let it go just like that. I love her..”

“And your wife?”

“I don’t know...”

His reverie was seized up when someone knocked the door.

“Come in..” he said sternly.

The door was parted and he saw his grandma was smiling at him. He flashed her a warm smile as stood up and went to hug her.

“I miss you, Grandma..” Mark broke the hug and smiled.

“I miss you too, Mark..” his grandma replied.

Her grandma took place on the couch followed by Mark.

“Don’t you have any happy news for me?” his grandma asked, a smile of hope was obviously shown.

“No, grandma.. I’m not ready yet to be a father. Hyun Ae also is too young.” He replied, he looked away f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter