Chapter fourteen

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1st day..

2nd day..

3rd day..

4th day..

5th day..

6th day..

7th day..

1st week..

2nd week..

3rd week..

4th week..

Each day passed and finally it’s almost a month, Hyun Ae and Mark were falling far apart. They rarely talked or even bumped with each other though they lived in a same house and yet until now, Mark didn’t know that she’s working. Everytime she wanted to tell him, there’ll be a barrier that stop her.  Mark literally forget about herself, there’s only Victoria in his mind.

She was hurt and tired of struggling with her own feelings. While her mother-in-law keep black mailing her to ask her about the divorce thing. She was totally exhausted with it. At the age of 19, she should spend her time happily with friends and family, studying to catch her dreams and find a better job so that she could make her parents proud of her, but it was all her dream in her own world.In reality, she was stuck in a world that no ones there to be at her side and comfort her for not being sad.

Hyun Ae’s tears escaped again from her eyes but she quickly brushed it away with the back of her hand. Yes, she was tired of crying but the tears didn’t tired from flowing out from her eyes. She fixed herself as she walked out from her room. She opened the door and there she saw her mother-in-law again.

Mrs.Tuan was about to knock the door but Hyun Ae was earlier opened the door before she knock it.

“M-mummy,..” Hyun Ae bowed politely as she stepped aside and let her in.

Mrs.Tuan pushed her shoulder harshly as she made her way into the house. She went straight  away towards the room in the kitchen.

“Mummy..what do you want?” Hyun Ae stopped her mother-in-law from twisting the knob.

Mrs.Tuan shot her a glare as her hand landed on her left cheek.

“Don’t you dare to touch me!” she pointed out her index fingers in front of her face as she twisted the knob.

Hyun Ae’s eyes widened when Mrs.Tuan ransack her room. All her books were thrown on the floor angrily.

“Mummy..what are you doing?Please don’t do this to me..”  she held Mrs.Tuan’s hand , preventing her from continuosly mess her room.

“Shut up! I told you to ask a divorce from Mark as soon as possible but until now you didn’t ask it from him! You should look yourself in the mirror! You’re nothing for my son!” she yelled as a slap once again landed on her cheek.

Hyun Ae was scared to face her mother-in-law. How she wished that Mark was there to help her at least to face his mom. Suddenly, an brownish envelope fall from a book that Mrs.Tuan just threw away. Mrs.Tuan stopped her action and she bend down to pick the brownish envelop.

“Jinyoung?” Mrs.Tuan raised her left eyebrows as she smirked.

It took a few seconds for Hyun Ae to realized that the envelope was actually contains her past.

“Mummy..no ..it’s just..” she tried to explain but Mrs. Tuan didn’t let her do it.

“You know that Jinyoung is Mark’s closest friend right?”

Hyun Ae remained silent on the question. Yes, she know Jinyoung was Mark’s closest friend but there’s nothing relate to her. They’re just BESTFRIENDS back then.

“Answer me!!”

Hyun Ae nodded her head in hesitation.

“So you’re dating him? Pfft, such a ..so how will Mark react when he see this?”

“Mummy. It was taken when I haven’t become Mark’s wife. We’re just friends and please don’t show it at Mark..”

“I’ll keep this. If you don’t want Mark to see this. Ask a divorce. That’s all.” Mrs Tuan stated nonchalantly.

She glanced over Hyun Ae who was hanging her head low and she made her way out of the room. Hyun Ae fall on her knees and she moved a bit to pick up her books that scattered on the floor.  She cried non-stop when she think of her fate. At first she thought that the feelings would bring her happiness cause finally she loves her own husband but then she realized that her worthless love was just a bad luck in her life.

~~

Jinyoung yawned of boredom as he pressed the remote to change the channel on the tv. None of the show that made him excited and finally he decided to go to his cafe. He stood up and change to a plain white shirt and paired up with a blue jeans, he took the car keys and walked out from his house.

Soon, he arrived at his cafe house and he stepped out from his car. He took off his sunglas and hang it at the neck of his shirt. Since he was wearing a v shape collar, his collarbone was exposed making anyone especially girls who walked passed him couldn’t take their eyes off him. He smiled shyly as he made his way into the cafe.

“Yahhh...look at him. Oh my god!he’s freaking cute!”

Krystal giggled out of sudden and Hyun Ae looked at her weirdly.

“At your back!I think I’m going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter