Chapter twenty two

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Mark and Victoria got into a car accident...”

It such a loud thunder strikes on her eardrum when Jinyoung told her that her husband got into the accident. Her heart dropped as tears welling up in her eyes. She then felt a warm skinship on her cheek and it was Jinyoung who wiped away her unrealizing tears that had drop by the time she found out about the news. He hold her hand and slightly squeezed it before he gave her a small nod as a sign to walk in with him.

She nervously walked in and as after a few steps she already saw many familiar figures waiting outside the emergency path. There’s Mark’s parents, his grandma, his sister and of course his bestfriends. She saw Mrs. Tuan rushed towards her and tears wetting her face.

“Go home! What are you doing here?!” Mrs.Tuan yelled angrily, regardless the sorrow surrounding that filled the air.

“Carren-ah, don’t cause any fuss here. Hyun Ae has the right. Mark is still her husband.” Mr.Tuan calm his wife, rubbing her shoulder tenderly.

“No. She don’t even deserve to be Mark’s wife. Because of her , our son is struggling for a life inside there. She just bring bad lucks in our family!” Mrs. Tuan cried and her voice show how disappointed and how much she dislikes her existence.

Suddenly, she felt a warm hand held her arm and she raised her head to see Lissa was looking at her. Her face wasn’t showing that she was angry or unsatisfy at all. She gently dragged Hyun Ae away from them. She carressed her arm softly and although she was worrying about her brother, she managed to give her a sincere smile.

“Don’t take serious about what Mummy just said.No matter what you’re still Mark’s wife and I’m not blaming you on what had happened.I know the truth..” Lissa said sincerely as her left hand cupped her right cheek.

Hyun Ae was glad that Lissa wasn’t blaming her but still she blamed herself for it. Because of her Mark involved in the car accident. They both then turned their head when they heard sound of footsteps. It was the grandma. There’s no words escape from the latter and before Hyun Ae know anything, the grandma already pulled her into a hug.

“Grandma...” she tapped the older’s back softly, trying to calm her down.

Suddenly, the emergency room was squawked opened and a doctor came out from the emergency room.Mrs. Tuan stood up immedietly and ran to the doctor to find out about her only son.

“Mark is still in a critical stage. We can’t promise anything but we’ll try our best to save him.” The doctor stated.

“How about Victoria?”

“She’s safe but her baby...she lost it.” The doctor ended it with a sigh.

The doctor then made his way once again into the emergency room and Mrs. Tuan went to Hyun Ae who was frozen herself at the same spot before. “Satisfied now?! If anything bad happened on Mark, I swear that I won’t let you live peacefully!”

“And because of you! I lost my grandchild! You’re just a girl that full bad lucks!!”

“Enough, Mummy! Enough please...” Lissa begged, her mother was cruel.

Lissa couldn’t see Hyun Ae being blamed continuosly. She didn’t deserve it.Hyun Ae hung her head low and everyone there remained silent at their spot. Only soft and pity gazes were send towards her. They know Mrs.Tuan so well, she was someone who will do what she said. But there’s something happened towards Hyun Ae, her knee weakening and gave away to support her own weight.

“Hyun Ae, are you okay?” the grandma asked concernly.

She gave a small nod as an answer as her vision became blurry with a slight pain in her head. Next thing, she felt her world spinning and black view welcomed her.

~~

3 hours later..

Hyun Ae’s brow knitted and she slowly opened her eyes. Everything was vague and she blinkes a few times to get a clear vision.

“Hyun Ae-ah, you’re awake..” Lissa voice sounded from her left side.

Hyun Ae cleared and smiled weakly.She saw the grandma by Lissa’s side and both of them gave her a warm smile. She wanted to correct herself to a sit position but then she whined in pain when she felt a slight dizzy in her head. She was wondering what had happened on her? She never felt this weak though she was exhausted before.

“Just take a rest, okay? Don’t think too much or your baby will be harm.” Lissa stated as she corrected the blanket over her chest.

Baby?! Hyun Ae turned her head towards Lissa and was slightly parted in flabbergasted.

“What are you talking about? I’m not pregnant, unnie..” she shook her head frantically.

“Hyun Ae, you’re 4 weeks pregnant and your pregnancy is kinda weak. So you need to take a lot of rest.” Lissa added again.

She know that Hyun Ae was shocked with the news. Even the rest especially Jinyoung was almost didn’t believe th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter