Chapter ten

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Ae sat on the bench near the lake. She was tired and running out of breath.

“Mark..where are you? I’m scared..” She sighed while cupping her face.

She sat there for a while to recharge her energy again.

 

 

“Aunty Hyun Ae!!!!” Lelia shouted and pointed out towards Hyun Ae who was sitting at the bench.

They all ran towards her.

“Where have you been?! Do you know I’m searching for you everywhere?!” Mark raised his voice.

Hyun Ae snapped in fear to look at angry Mark. His jaw clenched as he looked into her eyes angrily.

“You’re not a little kid! You should be alert with your surrounding! Aish! Do you only know to bring trouble on me?!” Mark said angrily, his anger was out of control suddenly.

“Do you Grandma to blame me because I can’t take a good care of you?!” he half-shouted as his eyes didn’t move from Hyun Ae.

Fortunately, there’s no one around the lake.

“Uncle..why are you scolding Aunty?” Lelia asked confusedly while holding his fingers.

Mark cupped his face as he got his sense back and let out a groan before he bend down to Lelia’s level. He rubbed her hair without saying anything.

“Let’s go,okay..do you want to ride that cruise?” he asked, changing the topic.

Lelia nodded and smiled as an answer. Mark stood up and held her hand, he bat his eyelashes on Hyun Ae who was standing still and threw her stare on the floor.

“I shouldn’t scold her like that..” he thought.

“Let’s ride that..” Mark stated as he walked away.

“Hey..it’s okay..just ignore him. It’s his fault too..” Lissa comforted her and slowly held her hand.

They both walked towards the ship and went to Mark and Lelia who already took the seat. Mark was out of guilt when he saw Hyun Ae was growing a distance with him, he knew she was hurt by his words. He didn’t even know why he could lost his anger yet he was spacious when Hyun Ae was found.

 

Hyun sits silently on her place. She didn’t enjoy the ride of the sightseeing around the lake though it got a beautiful views. She was aggrieved on what Mark had spatted out just know. She didn’t even know to say if it was really her fault. It was her first time in her life to see Mark scolded her so bad, she’s scared of him.

 

It was finally night and they  planned to see the fireworks. Hyun Ae sits on the nearby bench and looked upwards at the sky. She saw the colourful fireworks sparkling on the sky but it didn’t really catch her attention, her mood lost and all she wanted to do was crying.

“Why am I turning out to be a crybaby?!!!”

Hyun Ae scolded herself when she realized that tears were building inside her eyes but she couldn’t help from feeling so hurt. She’s totally confused.

Lelia fall asleep on her lap while they’re on their back to go home.  She didn’t give Mark any look, she was scared with him for some reason.

 

“Hey Mark...” Lissa called him when she saw he wanted to go to his room.

“Look..you shouldn’t scold her like that. It’s your fault too. This isn’t her  place and it’s her first time. You should at least care for her and don’t leave her like that once you get down from the rollercoaster. You can hold her hand and walk with her,right?”

Mark looked at her sister, it was right but he really lost his control out of sudden. Seeing her not at his side seriously making him felt worry and uneasy.

“Go and say sorry..It’s not her fault..”  Lissa tapped his back softly, it contains a deep meaning but Mark didn’t get it.

Mark get into his room and she wasn’t there. He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter