Chapter forty nine

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was laying on the bed, it’s the day. He will undergoes the surgery and he wasn’t sure if he could make it. Well, at least he could help his little girl. The doctor later came in and gave him some explanations. He just gave a nod for the answer towards all the explanation.

“Daddy...”

Jinyoung turned his head and saw his little girl was on the other side of bed, he smiled reassuringly and the family entered the room. They gave a lot of supports and his eyes glued towards Mark and Hyun Ae. He knew they both were happy now and he also knew that Hyun Ae was pregnant again. He’s just happy for two of them.

He was the one being pushed into the operation room. Mark and Hyun Ae went to their daughter.

“Don’t worry, okay..I know you’re a strong girl..remember that you’re Umma and Appa angel..” Hyun Ae said as she planted a soft kiss on Lily’s forehead.

Mark did the same thing and soon, the little girl began to being push inside the operation room. He took a seat beside his wife who already resting on the chair. He was worried too to see his wife because she always said that she experiencing backache.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Mark asked concernly while massaging her palms softly and she gave an encouraging nod.

Everyone was worrying about two person who was struggling inside the operation room. Silences clouded the white path and each of them were praying that the both would make it.

12 hours later..

It’s already 10.00 p.m and the red light at the operation room finally turned off. The doctor came out as she pulled off the mask that hides her face. Everyone surrounded the doctor,waiting for her to tell about the two condition.

“They both survived.”

Everyone heaved a relieve sigh as they thanked to God. Hyun Ae hugged Mark tightly and cried in happiness on his shoulder. Soon, two bed were being pushed out from the room. The first one was Lily and followed by Jinyoung. They both still didn’t gain their self-conscious but the people still thanking to God that both of them made it this far.

Half of them seperate into two ;  half of them went to visit Lily and the rest went to visit Jinyoung.

Hyun Ae has a small smile as she entered the room where was Lily lying down unconsciously. The doctor also nodded at her allowing her to take care of her daughter that night.
 

“Lily is stable..we just have to wait until her gain her conscious..” The doctor said softly as she looked over Lily proudly.

“How about Jinyoung?” Mark asked, a hint of anxious was obvious in his voice.

“He is stable too..there’s nothing to worry of about two of them..we just need to wait until they gain their conscious..”

Mark closed his eyes, took a deep breath and exhaled it out. He felt relieved that his bestfriend also doing well. In his heart, he was so thankful for having Jinyoung as bestfriend that could do everything and even give his life for him and his family. He knew that Jinyoung was also trying hard to bring up all the joy atmostphere when they met. They tried their best to hide all the awkwardness.  No words how to describe how meaningful Jinyoung for him, for his wife and for his daughter.

All this time, he was the one who took care of his wife, who always being there for his wife during all those hardships and even took the position as a father for his daughter. So he’s not going to be mad when he knew that there’s a special bond between his daughter and Jinyoung.

Hyun Ae looked over her husband who seems like thinking of big problems. She carressed his cheek softly to snap him out from his deep thought.

“What are you thinking of?” Hyun Ae asked looking straightly into his eyes.

He just gave his wife a small smile as well as a small nod.

“Do you want to visit Jinyoung?” Mark asked suddenly.

“Are you okay with it?” she asked back, of course she wanted to visit Jinyoung but she didn’t want her husband to misunderstood on it.

He let out a soft chuckle while nodding his head, he knew that his wife was caring of his feelings.

“Mummy..Umma,.we’re going to Jinyoung’s room for a while...” Mark said as he hold Hyun Ae’s hand after the olders nod in understanding.

~~

Mark and Hyun Ae silently pushed the door and entered the room. They met Mrs. Park, Jaebum, Jackson and Krystal as well.  They exchanged a smile with each other and they both walked closer towards Jinyoung’s bed.

“How is Lily?” Mrs. Park asked concernly.

“She is stable..just need to wait until she gains her conscious..” Mark answered and they nodded their head.

They all have a small talk until Mrs. Park excused herself to go home for a while to take her things. Mark ,Jaebum and Jackson were having a little conversation outside the room which left Hyun Ae and Krystal in the room.

Hyun Ae eyes glued on Jinyoung who was laying on the bed unconsciously just same as her daughter. Eyes were tightly closed with oxygen mask covering his face. She smiled alone.

“Thank you for everything Jinyoung..you’re too kind..Get up and find your happiess after this..”

Hyun Ae changed her gaze to Krystal who was staring at Jinyoung too. She could tell something that was very deep and meaningful that Krystal was saying in her heart.

“Krystal?” she called her soflty which made the latter looked at her.

Krystal then showed her a smile, Hyun Ae wasn’t stupid enough to say it was a sullen smile.

“Is there any wrong..?” She asked as Krystal remained silent.

She had nothing to say as an answer, she just feel sad each time she remembered that Jinyoung was getting married. Her heart would feel very heavy and she just felt like crying. She then stood up and heading towards the toilet but Hyun Ae grabbed her hand to make her stop.

“Tell me, Krystal..”

~~

Mark looked over his daughter with a soft gaze. He picked her hands carefully and kissed it.

“Wake up, dear.. Appa misses you..appa want to hear your voice again...” his another free hand rubbed Lily’s cheek with his thumb.

He really missed his daughter, although the doctor told that Lily was stable ,his heart won’t really be in peace when he didn’t see his daughter opened her eyes. His gaze shifted to the door when someone squawked it and Hyun Ae walked in.

He stood up and walked to his wife and led him to the cozy couch. She groaned softly when she rested her back on it but her face showing a soft smile for him. She didn’t want him to worry.

“Mark..” she wrapped her hand with him.

“Do you know that Jinyoung is getting married?”

Mark looked at his wife and nodded softly, “ Jaebum and Jackson told me earlier..”

“And I think Krystal likes Jinyoung..”

Mark looked at his wife confusedly, didn’t get what she’s trying to say.

“Krystal told me that Jinyoung is getting married once he’s fully recover from the operation..I don’t know why but I sensed it from her voice, I know that she likes Jinyoung since we’re working at the coffee house but I thought it’s just a feeling..teenage feelings..you know that we both were just 19 that moment..”

“At what age you fall for me?”

“Huh? Why are you asking like this?” Hyun Ae’s cheek slowly turned into pink.

“19, right? So to me there’s no teenage feelings..”

Hyun Ae felt her cheek was burning for no reason when she saw Mark’s smile, she could say it wasn’t a soft smile that he always used. It’s different and playful.

“Mark.. I’m serious..” she pouted to hide her blushing face.

Mark chuckled softly and crouch his body a little bit and put his face right in front of his wife and before his wife could react with anything, Mark pecked on her soft lips.

 Her face blushing even more and it was too obvious for Mark and he chuchkled again before he pulled his wife to his chest.


“Should we help Krystal?”

Hyun Ae didn’t answer since she already fall in her thought.

Flashback

“Tell me Krystal..I know that there’s something disturb your mind..are you still looking for a job?” Hyun Ae asked concernly but Krystal didn’t answer, she just stared deep into Hyun Ae’s eyes.

Hoping that her bestfriend could understand what she was trying to say but it would never happened. Hyun Ae didn’t have any advantage to read people’s heart.

“Tell me, Krystal..tell me your problems..don’t you believe me?” Hyun Ae asked again, holding Krystal’s left hand.

No answer came from Krystal’s mouth, she wanted to be honest but she didn’t know how. Besides, what was the point of being honest about her feelings? It would just hurt her more.

“Is it relate to your brother?”Hyun Ae assumed because the last time she knew that Krystal have  little fight with her brother.

Krystal finally shook her head as Hyun Ae sighed silently.

“Do you know that Jinyoung is getting married as soon as he recover from this operation?” Krystal asked suddenly with teary eyes.

“No..where did you know?”

“Hyun Ae..I’ve to go..”

“Wait, Krystal..do you like Jinyoung?” Hyun Ae hold her arm and Krystal looked over her.

Hyun Ae tried to read her expression and her heart was saying that Krystal have that feelings for Jinyoung but she hides it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter