Chapter forty eight

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who?” Hyun Ae cringed her eyebrows inquiringly upon seeing her husband was hesitated to answer the call.

Mark shrugged his shoulder as the unknown number popped up. He was about to answer it but then the call was ended by the caller.

“It’s probably wrong number. I haven’t the number anyways.” He stated out not wanting to think any further of the call.

~~

It was a bright and sunny day and it was Lily’s birthday. Everyone was trying their best to make the little girl happy and excited. The little girl was dress up as an angel. The parents had buy the little girl a beautiful white and a crown with a pair of wings.

“Where Umma and Appa?” Lily asked sadly, she didn’t seem excited to celebrate her birthday.

Mark and Hyun Ae went to meet the doctor for a while, the doctor said there’s something important that need to be discuss.

The room was decorated with colorful balloons and many more. Lily sits on her bed looking at the persons inside the room with sad eyes. There’s her grandparents, Krystal as well as Mark’s friends. Suddenly her parents came in with a very wide smile plastered on their face.

Hyun Ae went to hug her daughter warmly, “You’ll recover soon, dear..”

The people inside the room looked at each other before the gave a anticipating look for Hyun Ae and Mark.

“We got a donor for Lily...”

“Who?!”

“Molla..the doctor said she will come later with the donor..” Mark replied with a grateful smile.

The little girl was still sad not even replies to her mother’s hug.

“Honey, why? It’s your birthday, you should be happy..”

“Where is Jinyoung daddy?” Lily’s voice cracked, she’s crying!

Hyun Ae looked over her husband and Mark calmly went to his daughter.

“You miss Jinyoung daddy?” Mark asked and carried her daughter to place on his lap.

Lily nodded and sniffles silently. Hyun Ae bites her lower lips, she knows that her daughter misses Jinyoung so much. It has been long time enough since he went to Germany and he disapppeared without any news which caused people around him dying to know about him.

When everybody lost their words, the door was parted which mades everyone gasped in shock.

“Jinyoung daddy!!!!!” Lily exclaimed excitedly.

Lily got off from Mark and rushed towards her daddy. Jinyoung crouched down and carried the little girl in his arm. He hugged his little girl tightly as Lily hugged his neck whilst everyone still in daze to see Jinyoung right in front of their eyes. Was he the donor?

“I miss you, daddy!” Lily exclaimed, her voice turned to a joy one.

Jinyoung smiled at his little girl, carressing her hair lovingly but at the same times, his heart dropped. Lily looked so sick and she was so pale. Even her lips was fissures.

“Jinyoung?”

Mark and Hyun Ae called him in unison with puzzle expression plastered on their face. Jinyoung replied it with a cheeky smile. He still hasn’t change.

“Mr. Park Jinyoung is the donor for Lily..” the doctor stated with a soft smile on her face.

Mark and Hyun Ae lost their words, how could it be Jinyoung? How could he know that their daughter was sick? After the doctor had done some explanation, she left the room.

“Happy birthday, dear..” Jinyoung said showing his cheeky smile as he rubbed Lily’s hair tenderly.

“Thank you, daddy..” Lily kissed Jinyoung’s cheek.

She really missed her daddy so much.

“Come..let’s cut the cake..Jackson Uncle is hungry..” Jackson interrupts to loosen up the atmostphere.

Everybody inside the room was still shock but they quickly hide their expression. They didn’t want to ruin everything.

Mark lead his daughter the birthday song and Lily was so excited, she giggles sometimes and her laughs echoes in the room. For a moment, she didn’t look sick and she was just like other little kid who was growing healthily.

About an hour later, Lily grew tired and she needed to take her medicines. She laid down on the bed with Jinyoung beside her, she smiled weakly towards his daddy.

“Daddy don’t leave me again..” she half whispering.

Jinyoung looked over Mark and Hyun Ae for a while and when he saw them nodding their head slightly, he turned to Lily again and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

“Daddy won’t leave you anymore..”

~~

After Lily fall asleep, Jinyoung excused himself to get out from the room. It was quite strange and awkward for him. He stood up and ready to leave but his friends quickly chased after him. Mark looked over his wife before he walked out too. He needed to talk with Jinyoung.

“How did you know that Lily is sick????” Jackson asked, anticipating lacing his voice.

Jinyoung smiled rubbing his back of neck until Mark showed himself. It was so awkward for them especially Mark and Jinyoung. It has been several years that they had a real conversation but deep inside both of them were missing each other plus they both were so close in the past.

“Thank you for being the donor..” Mark said, his voice was quite shaky for somesort of reason.

Jinyoung let a soft chuckle as he stood up correctly and wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter