Chapter six

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark put on his casual outfit, a long sleeve black shirt and pair up with a jeans. He then went downstairs and looked for Hyun Ae. He was about to walk towards her room but then his phone rang. A smile plastered on his face as he answered it.

“Can you please open this gate or I’ll never come to your house anymore..” Lissa Tuan, his sister said through the phone.

Mark excitedly looked for them at the sliding door and pressed the remote. A white audi Q7 proudly entered the garage and he opened the sliding door.

“Why don’t you tell me earlier so that I can pick you up?” Mark asked and his sister get off from the car.

“I don’t want to trouble you. I have your adress so why don’t I come here straight away,right?” she questioned back.

They both hugged each other and Mark bend down to see his only one niece. Mark pouted when he saw his little girl fall asleep and the passenger seat.

“Lelia keep asking for you but now she fall asleep..” Lissa said and Mark shrugged.

He went towards the other side of door opened it slowly, didn’t want to wake the little princess up. He carried her in his arm and they both went into Mark’s house. They met Hyun Ae at the door and Lissa pulled her into a hug and Mark go straightly towards his room to place Lelia.

“Hye Hyun Ae, how are you? Woahh, you changed!” she greeted warmly and broke the hug.

“I’m fine..thank you ..changed? why? Is there something wrong at my face?” Hyun Ae asked back in panic as her fingers began to trail her face.

“Ani..you’re much beautiful since the last time I met you a year ago..” she stated making Hyun Ae blushed.

“Unnie you should rest..you must be tired after 14 hours in a plane..” Hyun Ae said and before Lissa could answer, Mark appeared.

“Okay..are you two talking bad behind me?” he guessed with a cute face.

It made two of them laughed looking at him.

“Of course! I’m telling Hyun Ae everything about your bad sides and secrets!” Lissa replied while stuck her tongue out towards his younger brother.

“Oh come on, Hyun Ae. Don’t believe on what Lissa had say. She’s jealous of me..” Mark in with a bossy voice.

“Oh really..how about during in the camp....”

“Yah! Lissa you better don’t tell her or I’m going to kill you..” Mark cut off as his eyes widened.

Lissa chuckled looking at him ; he didn’t change a little bit still being playful all the time and immature.

“Yah, Hyun Ae-ah..dress up..we’ll be going to the mall once Lelia is awake..” Mark said and Hyun Ae nodded.

She then left two of them and went to her room. Lissa furrowed her eyebrows when saw Hyun Ae entered the room that located near the kitchen.

“Is that her room?” she asked in confusion and Mark nodded.

“Nah..Stop talking! Follow me!” Mark grabbed her hand and quickly lead her towards the staircase before his sister shot him with a lot of question.

He brought her towards the his mini office upstairs.

“Look..wait..wait..don’t you two sleep together?”  Lissa asked while crossing her arm.

Mark shook his head while he pouted.

“W-what?! Woww, you should tell me everything..I don’t understand..”

“What?is it wrong? It’s better for us..”

“What a dimwhit!” Lissa knocked her brother head hardly as he whined in pain.

Lissa looked at her brother in disbelive.

“Look you’ve to help me. You know that Grandma going to announce about my marriage towards the press and media right?” Mark said earnestly.

“Okay..then?”

“Persuade her! I don’t want media find out about this..”

“Have you lost your mind?  Why would I do that? You’ve been keeping this as a secret almost a year. Let the media and press or they’ll find it themselves.”

“Aigooo..Lissa! I’m thinking to divorce her!”

“You moron! What is in your mind actually..?”

“Look! I don’t love her and she don’t love me either. Our marriage..you know that I did this because of Grandma..we always get into a fight..she’s so immatured!”

“Oh please..are you pointing it at yourself?”

“Pftt..seriously, I really need your help..”

“How about Mummy and Daddy?”

“They don’t like her either..”

“W-what??!

“Can you please stop yelling? My eardrums going to bleed..”

“Don’t say that Mummy and Daddy are torturing her..”

“Basically Mummy is the one..”

“And you don’t help her?”

“Not that Mama is torturing her so bad...just giving Hyun Ae her death glares sometimes..you know how M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter