Chapter eighteen

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning came and Hyun Ae got ready as soon as Jinyoung went to work. She packed her cloth and snatch her bagpack on her shoulder. She stood up about to leave the room, as she twisted the knob she turned her back for the last time. She’s leaving, she wanted to go far away from everything. She planned of bringing her mother away and started a new life. Staying with Jinyoung didn’t make her feel better  nevertheless she knew Jinyoung was trying hard to cheer them up. And it makes her feel guility even more when she knew the two men were hurt too. Their friendship torn apart because of her. Because of small misuderstanding  about the pictures in her past, Mark hates her so much.

She finally walked out from the room and she went downstairs. In the living room, she saw a lot of frames hanging on the wall. She smiled bitterly and she took a last look at them. There’s Mark and the rest of his friends. Jinyoung and Mark indeed looked so closed and according to Jinyoung even sometimes theirs classmates would thought that they both were gay. Jinyoung said that they meet each other in the university back then, their parents were all filthy rich but they didn’t get amount of love that they should get and since that they’re getting close with each other and always help the one who in need.

Hyun Ae’s tears dropped when she remembered that Mark was the one that has a bad days in childhood. He was longing for his mom who never been there for him and after several years she came back and took a clain on him but finally Mark conform on what his parents want. It makes Hyun Ae realized that her husband has a good heart and proves that he really loves his grandmother.

Hyun Ae wiped away her tears and she made her way out of the house. She walked down from the residental area cause it was hard to fetch any cab. She tightning her grip on her bagpack and continue to walk without turning back until there’s a sudden black car blocked her away. She gulped hardly when it was Mark’s car.

She took a few steps backwards to run away but Mark get off from the car and ran to her, holding her hand from running away.Hyun Ae’s body was slightly trembling out of sudden because the contact between their skin. She forced herself to look up and face him, Mark looked like a lunatic. His hair was in mess but still it didn’t disturb his appearance of being perfect in her eyes.

“We need to talk..” Mark’s voice cracked, seems that he didn’t talk for a long time.

Hyun Ae in the state of delirium to see him acting like that. He was the one who leave her earlier, believing the she cheated behind him but why at that time, he looked like a mad man.

“There n-nothing we--”

“Please..” Mark cut off her words, pleading with an earnest voice.

Hyun Ae finally nodded as an agreement and a small smile crept on Mark’s face. He led her towards the car and opened the door beside the driver side and she hesitantly stepped inside. Mark swear only God knows what’s was the feeling that he experienced that moment.

Hyun Ae squeezed her fingertips to reduce her  fluttering heart that kept beating like crazy. Mark was giving him a silent treatment but she knew that Mark was bringing home, the road that he used led her to his home.

Mark secretly form a smile on his lips as he could see from the corner of his eyes that his wife was nervously sit beside him. It was the things that always made him wanted to , Hyun Ae easily got nervous in everything that she do. Clumsy as always. His heart felt relieved when Hyun Ae at least give him a chance to him and he determined that he wouldn’t let it go without explaining how much she means for him.

They finally arrived and two of them get off from the car. Hyun Ae’s eyes roamed around the house that made her eyes was slightly shot wide opened. It’s turned like a haunted house, it sends her a chill air as she stepped inside. Vasses scattered everywhere, most furniture inside the house were no more in arranged and the most thing that make her shock was wine glasses were everywhere. Her know her husband, Mark wasn’t a sottish!

Mark saw Hyun Ae frozen herself at the door and he gently dragged him to the kitchen bar and sit on the high-stools.

“M-Mark...” she softly  called his name, though she was hesitated its enough to make him happy.

Her soft voice sounds like a song to his ears. Mark looked at his wife, it was a deep and long stare for the first time in their marriage. Full of unspoken feelings that they both have been hiding all the time. Their gaze seized up when Hyun Ae’s phone rang out of sudden. She took it out from her pocket and Jinyoung’s name shown up on the screen.

She bited her inner lips as she rejected the call but Jinyoung continuosly gave her a call. Mark could feel his blood boiling up again when he saw Jinyoung’s name. Hyun Ae finally changed her phone mode to the silent one as she placed her phone on the kitchen bar.

“Jinyoung?” Mark asked out of sudden.

He didn’t laid his eyes on her as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter