Epilogue

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPILOGUE

A week later...

Hyun Ae and Krystal were walking at the mall, talking about their marriage life and experienced being a wife. Hyun Ae was happy to see the new Krystal who was more matured. Back then when she just knew about her, she was so stubborn and bulletheaded. She hardly listened to what people told her yet once she got married, Hyun Ae could say that the girl in front her was changing. She was more responsible and Hyun Ae loved to listen on how she tried to be a good wife and inculcated their love.

At least she knew Jinyoung and Krystal were happy with their blooming love.

They both walked outside the mall, waiting for Mark to came and picked Hyun Ae up. They sat at bench and Krystal suddenly cupped .

“Krystal-ah, are you alright?” Hyun Ae asked worriedly and Krystal nodded her head slowly.

“No. You’re not. You looked pale.” Hyun Ae added as she looked over her friend that acted strangely.

“Wait...are you pregnant, Krystal?” she asked suspiciously, being an experienced mom and wife that already hit that stage, the symptoms that her friend just showed seems like she was pregnant.

“I don’t k-know..” Krystal bited her lower lips.

Hyun Ae smiled proudly as her heart believed that her friend was pregnant.

“Go for a check up.” Hyun Ae suggested.

Krystal was about to reply but then Mark had arrived so she let it be. She gave a smile towards Mark as Hyun Ae walked to her husband.

“Hasn’t Jinyoung arrived yet?” Mark asked as he wrapped his hand around his wife’s waist.

“No. He’s on his way.” Krystal replied weakly, something poking up under and she felt like passing out.

“Krystal-shi!”

Hyun Ae screamed in panic to see her friend suddenly knocked out, fortunately Mark managed to grab her on she would knocked her head on the floor hardly.

~~

Jinyoung rushed to the hospital after he was informed by Mark that his wife fainted out of sudden. His andrenaline was running to all his nerves making his couldn’t help himself from not worrying too much. As he arrived to the hospital where his wife was, he sprinted his feet to the nurse counter to ask about his wife.

He walked to the room quickly and opened the door to see his wife was laying on the bed. He rushed to his wife, kissing her forehead few times.

“What happened? How can you fainted suddenly?” he asked with worried tone as he looked over his mom.

“It’s all your fault.” His mom blurted out sternly which made him frowned.

Mark and Hyun Ae were looking at each other, holding their laugh to see Jinyoung became so panic when his mother blamed him on everything. But they had planned it well, so they kept their stern face that would just made their friend guility even more.

“She is sick because of you, man.” Mark added seriously as he looked over his friend that totally lost in confusion.

“What?” he looked over his wife, “ What happened? Someone tell me! Don’t make me worried like this.” 

Worriness were written all over his face, he was pleading that someone would tell him what exactly happened yet no ones voiced up and let him be in a confusion.

“Of course it’s all your fault. You’re the one who make her sick and be like this.” His mom continued, Mrs. Park was holding her laugh as well when they kept teasing her son that it was all his fault.

“Mom, Krystal is my wife and of course I don’t want her to fall sick. I don’t know that I’ve hurt her as I thought that I’m already take care of her with all my might.” Jinyoung’s voice became shaky.

Of course when everyone was blaming him, it’s just made him felt guility. He loved his wife and he didn’t want to make his wife fall sick.

“I’m sorry for not treating you good enough.” Jinyoung apologized to his wife with guility hits him right on the face.

Krystal smiled pleasingly as she cupped his face to make him face her.

“Mom, don’t anymore..” Krystal let a soft chuckled as Jinyoung looked confusedly to everyone inside the room.

“Why are you being so emotional, Jinyoung-ah? Of course it’s all your fault since you’re the who get her pregnant..” Mrs. Park stated out as Jinyoung’s mouth slightly parted in shock.

He blinked his eyes few times trying to register the data into his mind until he felt a warm touch on his right hand.

“Aren’t you happy?” Krystal asked, scared that Jinyoung wasn’t pleased with the news.

“N-no..w-wait..of course I’m happy..b-but..I thought that you’re really sick..” he whispered as his cheek felt burning.

Feeling embarrassed when he figure out that Mark and his mom has been teasing him just now.

“It was your bestfriend’s plan.” Krystal leaked out as Jinyoung looked at Mark.

“Sorry, bro..” Mark shrugged his shoulder innocently as they burst into laugh.

Jinyoung ogled his eyes wide opened before he looked back at his wife lovingly. He placed his palm on her tummy while his another free hand hold hers firmly.

“Thank you, dear..”

Jinyoung stared at his wife lovingly, he couldn’t wait to be a father. He was glad as in the end, he was allowed to feel the feelings of being a real father. 

“Congrats, Jinyoung-ah.” Mark tapped his shoulder.

For Mark, seeing his bestfriend could get his own happiness was one of the best moment in his life. They hugged each other warmly as they managed to teased each other as well.

~~

Sunday’s night

36 weeks 6 days.

Hyun Ae awaken from her sleep when she felt the baby was kicking inside her tummy. She opened her eyes slowly and greeted by the dim light from the small night stand beside her. She laid down her back straightly and noticed her empty side of her bed.

She reached out for her phone beside her to see what was the time that moment.

2.12 a.m

She sighed heavily when she knew where her husband was. He must be in the mini library finishing his works.  Her husband has been very busy for these straight whole week as there’s a big tender that was very important for the company that made him needed to bring his works to home. She pulled away the blanket and threw her legs at the edge of the bed. Her feet were swollen and numb so she took a few seconds before she got on her feet.

She placed her palm on her tummy as her another hand supported her to make herself stand up. With srunched face, she finally got on her feet and made her way out of the room. Her assumption was right when she found out the light in the mini library was switched on. She walked into the room and Mark seems to notice her presence as he sprinted his feet to his wife hurriedly.

“What’s wrong? Do you need anything?” he asked concernly and brought her to the nearby couch.

Hyun Ae looked over her husband pitifully, she cupped his cheek and carressed it sofly with her thumb. Mark looked so fatigue, his eyebags enough to show that he was lack of rest and sleep. Somehow she felt like a burden for him. Mark turned out like that because he was busy taking care of herself perfectly. He made sure that she got enough rest, enough sleep and everything until he put his needs to the second place.

“I’m sorry for being a burden for you..” she sniffled silently as Mark quickly shook his head.

Of course he grew panicked to see his wife crying suddenly. He took off her hand from his cheek and placed her hand over him.

“No, dear.You’re not a burden. Don’t say that. I’m fine.” He tried to soothe down his wife but his wife kept crying silently and he raised her chin to make her face him.

He wiped her tears using his index finger and shook his head. “I’m fine, dear. Don’t worry about me. You and our baby are more important.”

“Why are you lying? I know you’re tired. You lacked of sleep, lacked of rest because of me. You sacrificed your time because of me.I’m really sorry for that.”

“I’m not lying. Yes, I’m tired yet it is nothing compared to your tiredness of carrying our baby. I sacrificed my time because I wanted it. Immolation of my times is nothing compared to you who has been sacrificed everything to give me such a very precious gift, dear.” He uttered sincerely.

Everything came out from the bottom of his heart, he didn’t want his wife to blame herself and considered herself as a burden for him. He did it with pleasure. He hugged Hyun Ae warmly and planted a kiss on his wife’s red nose before let a chuckle.

“Why are you awake at this hours? Do you need anything?”he asked again and carresing her big tummy.

“No.” She shook her head cutely and leaned closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder.

“I was awake because the baby kicking just now.” She replied and she felt Mark gave her a kiss again on her forehead.

“Do you still have a lot of works?” she asked and grow a sligth gap between them to see his face.

“Just a little bit more but I’ll done it later. Now let’s sleep again.” He stated out and stood up but Hyun Ae shook her head.

“I’ll accompany you. Just finish it. I know the meeting is tomorrow.” She replied softly as Mark looked at her with suspicious look.

He didn’t want his wife to grow tired waiting for him but seeing his wife nodded, he knew that his was mean what she just said. He smiled broadly and bend down abit.

“Sleep inside there, okay? Enough of kicking. Umma is tired.” He talked to the baby bump and gave a give on her tummy.

He walked back to the table where his laptop was left opened 15 minutes ago. He pulled the chair and started to do his works again. He was extremely tired but both were important. His wife and their children and the tender. He couldn’t let the golden chance go that easy.

Almost one hour later, he done all his works and turned off the laptop after saved the data. He got on his feet to see his wife has fall asleep on the couch. He smiled and made his way to the couch. He stared at her sleeping face. The face that always made his heart beats like crazy. He smiled again when he found out she was mummbling in her sleep.

Hyun Ae gained amount of weight , her cheek become fluffy and her weight now was 63 kilogram which mean she gained almost 15 kilogram. Mark chuckled silently when he remembered that she was scared that he might run away and married again because she was now fat.

But the honest, that idea never crossed his mind as he had devoted his life till the end to the person who named Im Hyun Ae. His wife enlighten his life, Lily always recharged his energy and the coming hero was going to be another treasure that he couldn’t get anywhere.

“I love you, baby..” he whispered slowly and he gently carried her in his arm.

He brought her to their room and puts her down before laid down beside his wife. He turned off the light and pulled the blanket to cover their body. A few seconds later, he jumped into his dreamland

~~

Next morning

Hyun Ae was now just waiting for the day that she was going to deliver her baby and as the days getting near, the edginess and anticipation increasing each seconds. Edginess as she was worried either she could make it or not and anticipation as she wanted to meet her son soon.

She was sitting at the bed, folding her clothes and the newborn things and placed it in a bag. She makes sure everything was completed and the documents that she needed to be bring along to the hospital soon.

As the times getting near, Hyun Ae wasn’t allow to be home alone. Her mom was staying with her for these past few weeks to take care of her as Mark requested for it. Mark was being so protective as he knew that at this moments his wife was going to deliver in no time.

“Umma!” Lily squealed excitedly from the door and ran to her mom like they haven’t meet for a long time.

Hyun Ae chuckles happily as her daughter took the empty place beside her on the bed. Lily then placed her tiny palm on her Hyun Ae’s big tummy.

“Dongsaeng-ah, quickly get out..Unn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter