Chapter thirty eight

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Ae woke up next morning and caught she was sleeping on Mark’s chest. She hurriedly sit up and she suddenly felt her cheeks were burning but then she looked for her daughter.She’s sleeping in the room but Lily wasn’t there. Assuming that Mark was still sleeping, she silently get off from the bed but as she moved abit, someone grabbed her wrist.

“Lily is sleeping with Umma..” Mark said suddenly with his eyes was still closing.

“What? But last night..isn’t she sleeping in this room?” she asked back.

Mark pretended to fall asleep again and ignored her question.

“Mark..I’m asking you!” Hyun Ae shook his arm.

Mark purposely ignored her question and she shook his arm again but his grasp on her left wirst was still firm in his hand.

“Aish..I’m going to look for Lily..” she tried to free her wrist.

But Mark grabbed her a little bit strong made her fall on his chest again. He quickly wraped her petite body with his muscular arm.

“Stay like this for a minute..” Mark comanded.

Hyun Ae couldn’t stop blushing with his request as she tried to free herself. “Mark, I want to see Lily..I need to check her temperature..”

“I check it earlier..she’s getting better..”

“Huh?” Hyun Ae frowned in confusion.

“Don’t lie..you’re sleeping from last night..” she added.

“Who is sleeping? Me or you? And who sleep on my chest instead of the pillow?”

“Aishhh..”

“No word for a minute or we’ll stay like this for entire day..” Mark said again as he tighten the hug.

While Hyun Ae couldn’t stop herself from blushing hardly, her heartbeats became furious but she still tried to calm herself. Mark suddenly gently placed his wife head on his chest. He never felt this happy all this time. He smiled silently when he felt Hyun Ae was slightly tremble with in his embrace which made he think about his wife in the past. Was his wife a timid girl?

~~

Hyun Ae get out from the room and met her mother at the kitchen and she still couldn’t hide her blushing face. Mrs. Im just smiled warmly and Hyun Ae hung her head low little bit.

“Lily is in the room..” Mrs. Im said without Hyun Ae even asking.

She went to the room and yes, her daughter was sleeping on the bed. She slowly crouch down to her level and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. But as she stood up again, Lily called her.

“Umma...”

Hyun Ae turned her head and flashed the little girl a warm smile as she got her daughter and placed on her lap.

“Do you feel better?” Hyun Ae asked as she played with Lily’s hair.

The little girl nodded her head and suddenly Mark came in.

“Appa!” Lily exclaimed excitedly.

Mark flashed his daughter his gummy smile as Lily get off from Hyun Ae’s lap.

“Appa can we go out today?” Lily asked as she linked her small arm around Mark’s neck.

“Dear, you just got better..” Hyun Ae in before Mark could give any answer.

Her daughter just got well and she didn’t want Lily to grow tired.

“Appa..” Lily pouted which made Mark chuckled lookig at her cute face.

“Nehh..we’ll go out today,okay?”  Mark nuzzled his pointed nose against his daughter.

Hyun Ae couldn’t hide her smile when she saw the sight between Mark and their daughter. It’s feel so heaven and she was glad that Mark accepted everything wilingly. How she hopes everything would go smoothly after this.

“Come..let’s take the bath first..” Hyun Ae said and Lily nodded.

Hyun Ae took Lily from her husband and brought her to the bathroom. She turned the faucet and the warm water began to shower Lily’s small body. Sometimes the little girl giggles happily because Hyun Ae pokes her rib playfully. 10 minutes later, she brought her daughter out and Mark already waited on the bed.

“Let me get her ready..” Mark stated and Hyun Ae gave him a unbelieveable face.

“It’s okay..I want to give a try..”

He took Lily from Hyun Ae and brought her to bed while Hyun Ae was still didn’t believe with it. Her daughter giggles echoes in the room made Hyun Ae stunned with her own husband. He didn’t seems awkward or what, all she saw was loves that he pour down for their daughter.

“Appaaaa...hahahahaha..” Lily giggles as Mark poked her rib playfully.

Mark kissed his daughter few times on the cheek before carried her in his arm again. He stood up and faced his wife while raising one of his eyebrows.

“Is it really weird? Or you want me to get you ready like Lily?” Mark asked naughtily which caused Hyun Ae blushing so bad.

Hyun Ae slightly ogled her eyes as she chuckled later. She loves a good and caring side of her husband. It reminds her on how Mark treated Lelia nicely but now it happened on their daughter.

~~

Hyun Ae watched over Mark and Lily who was playing at the kids park. Mark’s deep laugh and Lily’s giggles echoed in her ears like a melody. She was so glad of the new happiness that she felt and she wished that everything would last forever. Mark changed so much from the last time she knew. A man with a good sense and pride towards his family. He really proved that he wanted to fix and build the family with loves and affection although he still couldn’t remember about his past. About an hour later, three of them walked out from the place.

“Don’t you tired? You keep carrying Lily since we arrived..” Hyun Ae asked concernly.

Mark shook his head as he took her free right hand and intertwined their fingers together.

“I never feel this happy..” he uttered softly.

Hyun Ae just smiled at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter