Chapter four

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Excuse me, do you know where’s this lecturer hall?” Mark asked as he met a girl in the university.

“Oh, in front there. Just straight and turn to left before the washroom sign.” The girl pointed out as she smiled shyly at Mark.

Mark who noticed it took the chance by showing off his y smirk.

 “Thank you..”  he said gently before left the girl behind.

He heard the girl exclaimed in excitement and he smirked once again. He continued to walk to the direction the girl just stated.

~~

“Im Hyun Ae, why didn’t you pass the assignment?” the lecturer asked sternly while shoting her a glare.

“A-actually..”

“Excuse me...” the door was opened and Hyun Ae gasped in disbelieve.

It was Mark with her assignment in his hand. She almost jumped in excitement when she see it but she quickly control herself.

“Who are you, Mr?” Miss Fei asked as she pretend to be shy, hiding all her ferocious face out of sudden.

“Wait..you..you’re Mark Tuan? The heir of Seven Holdings right?!” she suddenly exclaimed in disbelieve.

Mark nodded his head with a smirk plastered on his face. Hyun Ae looked at her lecturer who totally changed to someone else.

Not only her, most of her girl students in the hall were doing the same thing when they saw him. She could see that they couldn’t remove their eyes from him although a second and they didn’t seem to blink their eyes at all! It somehow made her felt uncomfortable or the right word...jealous?

“I’m sorry if I disturb you time,Mrs—“

“I’m not married yet.” She cut off his words quickly and her expression suddenly changed.

“Sorry. My mistake. I just to want to pass this at Hyun Ae. She left it in the car..” Mark said gently and he turned his gaze at his wife who was standing straight like a wall.

Mark passed it at Hyun Ae, “ Don’t be so clumsy again after this okay..”

He stated as he rubbed her hair in front of them. Her eyes once again widen by his sudden action. She didn’t know why she nodded on what he had said. The class suddenly howling over to of them in jealous.

“I need to go now..” he smiled gently and gave her a naughty wink as he left the hall.

She got her sense back when she heard someone cleared .

“Here is the asignment Miss Fei..” Hyun Ae said and bowed politely at her.

She then quickly went back to her place.

“Yah, Mark is so gentle..!” Krystal said as she nudge her best friends.

It made Hyun Ae looked at her in return and shook her head vigorously.

“God. I think I put some poisen in his breakfast today..” she babbled alone.

The class was carried on but still she could feel Miss Fei and the rest were looking at her weirdly.

“What have you done, Mark..” she sighed in her heart.

~~

Mark took off his coat and hang in at the rack coat. He threw his body on the soft couch in his office. He took a deep breath of relief when his meeting finally ended. He was suffocated to see all the stern faces in the room. Suddenly, someone knocked his door and he immedietly fixed himself and corrected his position.

“Yoo, man!!” Jackson said as he entered the room.

Mark stood up and gave one of his bestfriend a friendly hug. He then patted on the empty sit beside him and Jackson nodded.

“When did you arrived?” Mark asked as he res and Jackson nodded.

“Yesterday. So how’s your married life?” Jackson asked with full of curiousity.

“Oh come on..there’s nothing speacial about my married life..”  Mark said as he rolled his eyes.

Jackson burst into laugh when he looked at Mark’s face. Honestly, he even didn’t believe that Mark needed to end his single life at a very young age since he knew his bestfriend so well. He even know that it was an arranged marriage.

“ Okay then...oh wait before I totally forgotten, are you coming tonight?”

Mark’s face turned blank when he couldn’t get what Jackson just said. He raised one of his eyebrow and Jackson know that he had forgotten.

“It’s Jinyoung’s birthday party, dude! That man going to kill you if you don’t come!” Jackson reminded, his voice enough to show how excited he was.

“Okay.. I totally forget about it! Sure I’ll come..”

“Good.. bring along your wife..”

“W-wife? Why should I???”

“Oh come on! You haven’t introduce her at us yet..and we’re all anticipating to see who is the unlucky girl that got you as a husband..” Jackson joked and Mark smirked once hearing it.

“You’re wrong, Jackson.. she’s the most lucky girl in this world because got a handsome husband like me..” he answered arrogantly but then both of them laughed together.

They continued to talk since they haven’t meet for a long time.

~~

“Oh hello! Can you please stop mooning around?” Krystal snapped her finger at her bestfriend’s face.

Hyun smiled bitterly as she threw away her gaze somewhere else.

“Okay tell me..what are you thinking of? Mark?” she asked again but this time she showed her a naughty smile.

“I don’t know..” Hyun Ae said shortly.

“Yaaa..aigooo this girl..hey, you should be happy okay. Everyone is talking about you! They’re all jealou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter