Chapter thirty six

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you for the presentation. It’s excellent! I hope this project going to be a big success for us!” Mr. Tuan said proudly as he shook hand with Mr. Nam.

Hyun Ae just smiled and slightly bowed towards them. She wanted to run away from Mark. His soft gazes made her heart fluttered and she didn’t want to feel guility towards him for rejecting the friendship offers and she tried her best to deny all her feelings that began to spread for her husband again.

“Why don’t we all have lunch together?”  Mr. Tuan suggested.

“Oh I’m sorry but I can’t join..I bring my wife along with me and she’s not feeling well.. I’m sorry but Hyun Ae will surely feel free to join.” Mr. Nam said.

“W-what? No..it’s okay..” Hyun Ae frantically said by waving her hands.

It made Mark chuckled seeing it along with Mr. Tuan and Lissa. Hyun Ae’s face turned pink as she bite her inner lips. Hyun Ae was about to excuse herself to but her phone suddenly rang.

“Hyun Ae, Lily have a high fever and Umma is going to bring her to the clinic with Jinyoung. Can you come home..she misses you so much..” Mrs. Im told her from the other line.

“Neh..I’ll come home today and take an emergency leave..Umma, call me once you have bring Lily to the clinic..” Hyun Ae said before ended the call.

“Sir, I need to take an emergency leave. My daughter is sick. I’ve to go back to Busan today..” Hyun Ae reported to her boss.

Worriness was written all over her pale face and pleaded with shaky voice. Her mind was filled about Lily.

“Sure..go back to Busan..your daughter is imprtant..” Mr. Nam said and nodded his head.

“I’m sorry but I’ve to go now..Thank you,sir..” Hyun Ae bowed politely and as she wanted to go, Mark held her hand.

“What happened to Lily?” Mark asked seriously, he didn’t know why his heart was thumping extremely fast when Hyun Ae mentioned about Lily.

“Lily is having a high fever..I’m sorry but I’ve to go now..”

“I’ll send you home..” Mark stated.

“No..Mark, let my hands go..I’ve to go now..” Hyun Ae struggle to free her hands and escaped from them.

As she ran out of Seven Holdings, it was raining heavily. She looked around for a cab and she could find nothing. Her eyes began to well up with tears as she continued to run. The slippery floor made her almost sprained her ankle but there’s a arm catch her from behind. She turned back to see it Mark as he dragged her into the building again. Two of them was wet.

“Wait here and don’t be so stubborn for this time.. I’ll pick my car..” Mark said, he pressed his voice a little bit to show that he was serious.

He was worry too. Mark ran out to the car park and got into his car and drove it in front of Hyun Ae. Without wasting any seconds, she got in. Mark send her to the hotel to pick her things up first before he dove away his car again to Busan.

~~

Mr. Tuan and Lissa got home together and their face was sullen. They both were worry about Lily. As they get into the car, they met Victoria and Mrs. Tuan.

“Where’s Mark?” Victoria asked directly which sounded so rude.

Lissa rolled her eyes as Mr. Tuan ignored the girl’s question.

“Where’s Mark, Ray? Lissa? He hasn’t be home for almost a week!” Mrs. Tuan asked,there’s a hint of uneasiness in her voice.

“Vict, don’t you have a house? Why you keep coming here?” Lissa asked sarcastically.

“Lissa,mind you words!” Mrs. Tuan pointed her index finger out.

“Lissa is right..and it’s better if Mark isn’t home or he will get sick with all lies and dramas that you two created..” Mrs.Tuan interuptted angrily, he couldn’t keep his anger inside.

His worry about his grandchild and he needed to teach his wife! She’s being overboard!

“What are you talking about, Ray?” Mrs. Tuan began to scare seeing her own husband.

Her husband seems so serious and she never see him being so serious.

“Victoria go home..” Mr. Tuan commanded seriously.

Victoria began to feel there’s something big going to explode and she quickly stood up.

“No! Me and Victoria are discussing about the wedding..” Mrs. Tuan said sternly.

“What wedding? Wedding between Mark and Vict? When are you going to realize that there’s no love in Mark for her, Mummy? You know that Mark loves Hyun Ae..so don’t change the fact!”Lissa tried to hold her anger and tears, she was too tired with everything too.

She wanted Mark to get back with his wife and his daughter. He deserves some happiness.

“Excuse me, Aunty..I need to go now..” Victoria panickly left the tensed situation.

“Carren, I’ve enough with this lie. I’ll fix this. Hyun Ae is still Mark’s wife. She legally Mark’s wife so stop this before it’s too late... for once..sacrificed yourself to led our son to his happiness..” Mr. Tuan slowed down.

He wasn’t a bad –tempered and he still tried to have a slow talk. It’s his way to solve his problems.

“Use your heart, Carren..I know you love our children. You always wanted the best for them. I understand it. The same thing goes to all parents in this world but it doesn’t mean that we as parents never did any mistakes. We destroy Lissa’s happiness at first. We made her divorced with her husband and we made Lelia’s lost her dad for her entire life. Don’t you feel guility at all?” Mr. Tuan went beside his wife, pulling her shoulder to become more near with him.

Mrs.Tuan looked at her husband. Was she really cruel? She felt her heart dropped and shattered into million pieces.

“Mummy..” Lissa’s voice cracked and she bend down to her mom.

“Please, Mummy..I’m begging you for the last time. I don’t want Mark to experience the same thing like I’ve gone through. It’s hurt damn much when we can’t be together with our love one. I forgive you on what you’ve done towards me in the past. Mark suffered too much. You know that he didn’t love Vict. Vict might be his first love but when he was married to Hyun Ae, he loves her, Mummy. You know that right?”

“Carren, actually I met Hyun Ae..” Mr. Tuan voiced up.

Mrs.Tuan looked at her husband with a face that totally shocked.

“Ray..”

“And you know what, she has a daughter now and the daughter is our grandchild...Please, Carren..we’ve to fix this..”

Mrs.Tuan lost her words. She totally lost her words. She looked over her daughter who cried in front of her. Their hands intertwined together and she couldn’t lie. She misses her daughter. Their relationship never good before this. Suddenly, there’s a warm feelings that emerged in her heart and she felt more shocked when Lissa hugged her tightly.

“Please, Mummy..I love you so much..I know I’m not being a good daughter all this time but whatever happen you’re still my mummy..Please, fix this..Mark needed Hyun Ae in his life and his daughter needed a father..”

“Lissa..” Mrs. Tuan hugged her daughter back and her tears dropped on her cheek.

She tighten the hug with her daughter as she closed her eyes. She was still confused since guility never hits her in the face but she couldn’t deny. When her husband told her about her doings and seeing Lissa’s tears, she realized she has been so cruel towards her children.

~~

It was still raining heavily and as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter