Chapter two

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dinner went so cold and tense. Mark’s parents were making her felt like she was eating stones. They kept shoting her glares like she was a criminal and she almost choked during the dinner. They’re about to leave the villa and suddenly  the grandma stopped them.

“Why don’t you two just sleep here? It has been a long time..” The grandma suggested with a smile on her face, though she was old she was still look beauty.

Two of them lost their words at the invitation.

“Tomorrow is Saturday,right?  So why don’t you two sleep here tonight.” She added when she saw two of them were like in deep thought.

“Okay, grandma..” Mark answered shortly with a smile and hugged Hyun Ae’s waist.

“Now go to rest. We’ll talk tomorrow..Hyun Ae look so tired..” the grandma said as she left.

Mark brought Hyun Ae towards his room. She felt uncomfortable with it because Mark was acting so nice at her like a perfect husband. As two of them entered the room, he quickly let her waist free.

Mark changed his cloth to the more comfortable one before he jumped on the bed. Hyun Ae was still frozen herself at the door, she didn’t move a bit. She was scared, she never sleep with him before this! She would never believe her ert husband at all.

“Do you want to sleep there?” Mark asked as he gave her killer smirk.

“I’m going to ask Grandma for another room..” she said as she turned her body, ready to walk out from the room.

“M-Mar...”

Mark quickly cupped from letting out any voice as she pinned her on the wall.

“Have you gone crazy?” he asked in a deep voice.

She shook her head vigorously as she still trying to voice up.

“Good. Then don’t do any ridiculous thing. We’ll be catch up.” He said still with his deep voice.

He let her go and she stomped on her feet.

“Yah!you!” he yelled in pain as Hyun Ae ran away from him.

She stucked out her tongue in satisfaction and Mark shot her a glare.

“Mark, are you okay son?” Mrs. Tuan suddenly knocked the door.

They both widened their eyes when they realized Mark’s voice had drag attention towards their room. Mark slowly opened the door and there his parents and grandma were in front of the door.

“What have you done to my son?” Mrs. Tuan asked firmly,

She shot Hyun Ae a glare and made her feel so small. She hung her head low as she bite her lower lips.

“Are you okay, Mark? What was that sound?” his grandma asked worriedly but she didn’t sound stern or firm.

“Nothing, Grandma. We’re just teasing each other just now.” He replied with a naughty smile.

The grandma smiled knowing  the meaning of Mark’s smile.

“Nah, It’s okay. Let’s leave both of them.” She said and she started to leave.

“Are you sure you’re okay, Mark?” his mom asked once again, disatisfy with the answer that her son gave.

“Yes.Mama. I’m fine. I’ll sure tell you if she had done something to me..” he said as he pecked on his mom’s cheek.

“Pfft, what a crybaby” Hyun Ae thought in her heart.

“Don’t you dare to do anything at my son.” His mom warned her and  sent her a glare again

As soon as their parents left, he locked the door again. Hyun Ae sit at the edge of the bed. She was tired with all the glare that she got. She didn’t say that she’s giving up with the marriage but the way she was treated, it’s just unfair.

“Sleep.” Mark said shortly as he already laid down on the bed.

Both of his eyes was closed and he was ready to sleep.

“I’m going to clean myself.” She replied shortly and  Mark didn’t give her any respond.

She walked out from the bathroom and looked something to wear. Her eyes widened when she could only find y lingeries in the wardrobe.

“W-what?! I’m not going to wear them!” she whispered in a low voice as she curled her hand into a fist.

She glanced over Mark who was already fall asleep on the bed. She slowly went to his wardrobe and took one of his cloth and short pants. She put them on although it was loose for her but it was better than wearing the lingeries.

She slowly laid down beside Mark who was already sleeping. She moved his hand slowly didn’t want to wake him up. She didn’t know why there’s such a bucket of nervouness flowing inside her. She tried to close her eyes but it would end open so wide.

Mark’s sleeping face was so innocent like a little kid. She smiled looking at him. Why? She didn’t know. It was her first time seeing his face so near. She then spotted his fingers. He was wearing the wedding ring. She smiled again although she know everything was fake.

They two would just wearing the wedding ring if their relatives were around. If not, both of them won’t wear it, it’s the best way to keep their marriage as a secret. At first, she didn’t protest because she wanted the same thing but didn’t know why now she felt the different way.

~~

The next morning, Hyun Ae woke up and felt a warm arm coiled her waist. She almost gasped in shock when she know it was Mark. She slowly removed it away and got off from the bed. She sighed in relief as she quickly went to the bathroom.

“Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter