Chapter one

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wake up! Ergh! Mark Yi-En Tuan!!!!!You gonna be late for work!!!!” she screamed in annoyance as she pulled over the blanket away.

Mark groaned in frustration as he curled his body like a shrimp, ignoring her. He purposely making her irritated with him. He found out it was entertain to make her angry.

“God why must you give me a husband like this. I swear that I didn’t this obdurate to wake up in the morning when I was little.” She babbling alone as she stood up. Her eyes rolled in annoyance as she pretend to throttle him.

“I’m gonna call Grandma then..” she said and Mark suddenly opened his eyes and turned his body to face her.

She smiled in victory when she saw that Mark had wake up. She turned her body about to leave the room while Mark rolled his eyes in annoyance. As soon as she walked out of the room, he tossed his body on the bed again.

“God, I don’t believe that you gave me her as a wife!” he ruffled his hair when he thought of his wife, Hyun Ae.

They had been married for almost a year but still both didn’t like each other.  She’s not his type at all, too far from his taste but he found out it was some sort of entertain to make her angry. Probably it was the matter making him stick to the marriage. He quickly washed away his thought of her when he heard she yelling from the downstairs. He huffed below his breath and got off from the bed. He went to the bathroom a took a bath.

20 minutes later, he walked out from the bathroom and saw his outfit for work has been prepared.And of course his wife prepared them He put them on and went out of the room. He saw she was preparing some breakfast for two of them. He went to the table and sit. He began to eat the breakfast without waiting for his wife. His eyes looked at her as she was busy walking back and forth to here and there.

“Aish!” Hyun Ae knocked her head when she could not find her works.

Mark shook his head looking at his own wife, to him, his wife was immatured.  She was clumsy. Stubborn. Annoying. What else, for him there’s too much words to describe her.

“I’m going!” Mark stated as he done taking his breakfast.

“W-what?! But I can’t find my works yet! Gimme 5 more minutes!” Hyun Ae replied from the room, her voice showed how panic she was.

“I don’t like waiting..” he replied as he walked out.

He burst into a soft laugh knowing that she was in panic. He unlocked his car and slid inside. As he started the engine , he saw her running out from the house. She was in chaos and inside the car Mark was laughing so hard while he began to reverse in car.

“Aih! Can’t you wait a little bit!?” she asked with a groan, as she tried to catch her breath.

“Nope.” Mark replied shortly as he began to drive his car away.

“Ergh!” she rolled her eyes in annoyance as she threw away her gaze toward the road.

She didn’t want to talk with him anymore since it would just making her irritated with him even more.

~~

Hyun Ae was focusing on the lecturer’s speech and sometimes she wrote down the notes for herself. Soon, the class ended and she packed her things.

“Hyun Ae-ah!” a soft yet loud voice called her from behind.

She stopped from walking and turned her head and saw Krystal was walking towards her with a smile on her face. She was her bestfriend in the university. A only bestfriend, because in the place that she was studying in was kind of hard to find friends that not looking for wealth. Krystal was the only one because she came out from a bit same background. The thing that made them different was she got there by scholarship but herself got there because of marrying Mark Tuan.

“Do you’ve class after this?” Krystal asked as she stopped beside her.

“Yeah. It starts at 3. Why?” Hyun Ae asked back.

“Same then. Let’s go to lunch together. I’m hungry!” the girl with long silky hair said making Hyun Ae nodded with a smile.

They ate their lunch together and soon, they went to the class together.

Hyun Ae tried to pay her attention towards the lecturer but she couldn’t. There’s nothing could trap in her mind on what was going on, what was the lecturer to trying to explain.  The lecturer was explaining too fast like there’s dogs were chasing after him and going to bite him. Suddenly, Krystal passed a paper on your place.

“Pftt, I don’t really get what this old man is saying!

Hyun Ae chuckled softly while she cupped with her soft palm.

“I know. Ergh,I wish we could tell him that he sounded like a broken radio”

She then looked at Krystal who was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter