Chapter thirty two

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyun Ae, we’ll go to Seoul again tomorrow and we’ll stay there for a couple of weeks.” Mr. Nam said that morning which made Hyun Ae lost her mood.

“Are you okay, Hyun Ae? You look disprited each time we met Mr. Mark.”” Mr. Nam asked concernly.

As an employer, Mr. Nam could sense something different with his only secretary. She’s been working for him for almost two years and she was so good and professional when it comes to work though she was quite young. But lately, he sensed Hyun Ae wasn’t so comfortable working when it comes to the Tuan’s family.

While for Hyun Ae, of course she feel unmotivated and disprited. She wish that she could never meet Mark again. Her barriers that she build around her heart to move on seems fragile and shaky each time she saw him. She was freaking tired with her own feelings.

“Hyun Ae?”

“I’m fine, sir..”

“You’re a good secretary of mine, Hyun Ae..I believe in you..” Mr. Nam praised as he smiled genuinely.

Hyun Ae just nodded her head, she should mix her feelings and problems with work.

“You will go tomorrow with Mr. Mark. He will come and pick you at your house tomorrow..”

Hyun Ae was shocked to hear it. Why? Why must Mark picked her up.

“But why, sir?”

“I still have to bring my wife to her medical check up tomorrow. So one of us need to be there first and my wife was bleeding a few weeks ago when we’re in Seoul. I hope you understand why I send you first. I’ll come a day after that..” Mr. Nam said.

Hyun Ae nodded her head in understanding. Somehow she felt glad with Mr. Nam’s wife cause got a responsible and caring husband.

“If there’s no anything else.. I want to go back to my place, Sir.” Hyun Ae excused herself and bowed before walked out from the room.

She heaved a sigh as she cupped her face. What actually God’s plan for her? Why couldn’t she lived happily without remembering her dark past.

“Hyun Ae?”

Hyun Ae raised her head to see Jinyoung looked at her weirdly. She quickly showed him a smile and nod not wanting him to worry about her.

“Should we go now?” Hyun Ae asked and Jinyoung nodded.

They both walked out from the office together. But Hyun Ae’s mind didn’t really go with the flow, her mind was flying to somewhere else or the right one she remembered Mark. Jinyoung stopped walking and stood in front of her. He raised one of his eyebrows and stared at deep in her eyes.

“Aishh, Jinyoung-ah..don’t give me that look..” Hyun Ae whine as she looked back at Jinyoung.

“Then tell me what is your problem..don’t hide it..” Jinyoung pinched Hyun Ae’s nose gently but it enough to make her nose turnes reddish.

“Aishhh, stop playing with my nose..” Hyun Ae whined again.

She looked over Jinyoung who was waiting for her to tell the main thing that disturb her mind.

“I’ll go to Seoul again tomorrow but not with Mr.Nam....”

Jinyoung raised his eyebrows as a sign for her to continue.

“I’ll go with Mark..”

Jinyoung couldn’t control his expression anymore. He was totally shocked with it. Hyun Ae bit her lips in guility.

“Jinyoung?....I’m sorry..”

“No need to say sorry. You go for work thus you’re still his..”

“No! Don’t say it. You know how much I hate him, right?”

“Come.. let’s go...” Jinyoung shortly said.

Hyun Ae entered the car while Jinyoung went to other side. He tried his best to hid all his sullen feelings and broken heart from Hyun Ae. He didn’t want her to find it or make her pitied him. As Hyun Ae got into the car, Jinyoung quickly drove away. They went to the nursery first to pick her daughter.

Hyun Ae jumped off from the car and slightly pulled the the gate to led into the nursery . She frowned when she didn’t see her daughter playing at the front yard with her friends. She then saw Mrs. Oh who was the owner of the nursery. She smiled and went to the woman.

“Annyeong, Mrs. Oh..where’s Lily?” Hyun Ae asked politely.

“She’s inside.. she refused to do anything today..she didn’t even want to take her breakfast..” Mrs. Oh said, her voice was quite slow.

Hyun Ae peeked inside the nursery and there she saw her daughter sitting on the chair while she laid down her head on the table. Since her daughter was backfacing her, she couldn’t say what her daughter was doing.

“It’s okay..I come here to pick her up for lunch..” Hyun Ae said and she made her way towards her daughter.

“Dear..” Hyun Ae was shocked to see her daughter was crying silently.

Her eyes was swollen and her nose was red. Mrs. Oh tapped Hyun Ae’s shoulder softly.

“A kid here shared a story about she celebrate her appa’s birthday..then the rest of the kids began to open the story about how great their dad was..and Lily was crying since that.. I tried to comfort her but...” Mrs. Oh shook her head.

“Lily...” Hyun Ae go to the front of her daughter.

Seeing her daughter silent tears made her heart clenched. All this time she was lying to Lily that her father was working so far away.

“Umma, when Appa is going to meet me? I want to celebr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter