Chapter twenty eight

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Umma, I want to follow you.. I want to follow you..” Lily cried while shaking Hyun Ae’s fingers.

The little girl who never seperated from her mom was crying not wanting her mom to go. Hyun Ae kneel down to her daughter level and rubbed her hair, combing her long silky brownish hair with her long fingers and her another hand wiped away the tears that smeared her flawless face.

“Umma is going to work, honey. Umma promised that I’ll be back soon..you’re a good girl,right?” Hyun Ae tried to comfort her daughter as she cupped Lily’s face lovingly.

The little one was trying hard to hold her sob and she nodded which made Hyun Ae smiled pleasingly.

“Then, you’ve to live with Grandma and take care of her,okay? Umma promised that Umma will be back soon..” Hyun Ae said as she brushed her inderx fingers with Lily’s nose.

“That’s right and if Lily follow Umma to Seoul then who will accompany me to eat ice cream?” Jinyoung popped out of nowhere.

“Jinyoung daddy!” Lily cheered as Jinyoung walked to her and carried her in his arm.

Hyun Ae and Mrs.Im smiled warmly when they saw how closed Lily with Jinyoung. Only Jinyoung could persuaded her only daughter in difficult time and he’s seems understand that little girl so well like how he understand the mother of the little girl. Hyun Ae stood up and straighten her skirt as she carried her luggage with her.

“Daddy, Umma is leaving...” Lily said as tears dropped again at her cheek.

“It’s okay..Umma is going away for work.. I promised that I’ll bring you to Seoul and we can visit Umma..okay?” Jinyoung said as he flashed his cheeky smile.

“Really? Yeayyyy!” Lily kissed his cheek few times which made him chuckle.

“Thank you, Jinyoung-ah..” Hyun Ae said.

Then suddenly there’s a car stopped infront of her house, she knew that it was her boss. Her boss changed the plan yesterday and he said that he would pick her up since he didn’t need to back and forth from office and Hyun Ae’s house thus it’s one way.

“Umma I’ve to go now...here is some money for you and Lily.. if there’s anything just quickly give me a call okay...” Hyun Ae wrapped some money in her mother’s palm but Mrs.Im didn’t take it.

“Just keep it..I don’t need it..” Mrs. Im said, rejecting to money in a soft way didn’t want to offen her daughter.

“But..”

Mrs. Im showed a reassuring smile and Hyun Ae let a soft sigh.

“Umma have to go..don’t be so naughty and listen to Grandma,okay? I love you..” Hyun Ae kissed her daughter’s cheek few times who was still in Jinyoung’s embrace.

“I love you too, Umma...” Lily kissed Hyun Ae’s cheek.

Hyun Ae smiled at Jinyoung and Lily before she carried her luggage but then Jinyoung held her right hand. She turned her body and looked at Jinyoung while slightly raising her eyebrows.

“Take care and give me a call when you’ve arrived..” he said still holding her hand.

“I will..” she smiled and blinked her eyes as loosen her hand from his grasp.

She got into the car and waved at them before her boss began to drive the car away. Mr. Nam noticed that she was silent and looked uneasy at her seat began to talk  at least to break the silent amosphere.

“How old you daughter is?” Mr. Nam asked suddenly and took a glimpse at her.

“Hmm? Oh, she’s 3 years old..”

“She’s beautiful and looked more like you than her appa..” he praised.

“Hmm?”

“That guy that I saw earlier is your husband,right?”

Hyun Ae didn’t know how to react with the statement and she just forced herself to give her boss a smile though she could feel the awkwardness.

~~`

Mark looked over the files which only gave him a excessive headache. He always got a headache these lately which made he feel that his head going to explode at any moment. He grabbed for his medicines and drank the glass of water as he swallowed the medicines forcefully.

He then massaged his head softly to reduce the pain. Sometimes he cleared his throat and wrinkles formed at his forehead when he tried to chase away the pain. The door suddenly knocked and before he could answer it was already slung opened and there’s his fiancee walked in.

“Honey...” she said cheerly but Mark rolled his eyes in annoyance as he closed his eyes back.

“Don’t you know how to wait for my answer first? Where’s your manners?” he asked sarcastically.

He didn’t know why he didn’t feel anything towards the lady who people exclaimed herself as his fiancee. He felt nothing for her and somesort his heart hard to believe that back then, he got into accident because he wanted to prevent her to go away to the oversea and then both of them involved in accident and she lost her baby which also stated as his.

“Mark, stop being so cold towards me! You’re not like this for these past few years..” Victoria said angrily as she stomped her feet.

“Pfft, but I don’t remember any single things about my past. So stop saying I’m not like this for these past few years cause it doesn’t give me a .” He said with a mocking tone.

Victoria grunted angrily but then she tried to calm herself. She inhale and exhaled a deep breath for a few times before she pulled the comfy chair in front Mark. Before she could say anything the door once again was knocked.

“Erghh..come in..” Mark said with rasp voice.

The door was parted and Lissa peeked inside. As she saw Victoria in the room her smile dropped.

“They have come..” Lissa stated ignoring the girl who avoiding the eye contact with her.

Mark just gave a thumb up as he gained his strength to ignore the pain. He stood up and rolled down his sleeves as he snatched his coat which hang behind him. He was about to walk towards his sister but Victoria stopped him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter