Chapter five

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Ae suddenly woke up from her sleep. She rubbed her eyes and slowly sit up. She narrowed her eyes when she saw a familiar figure was sleeping at the chair. His body was bend down and he used his arm as a pillow

“Mark?” she whispered in a slow voice.

She then remembered what had happened at her. She was about to get a drink last night and then her vision became blurry and then she woke up and already at her bed. She bite her lower lips when she realized Mark was the one who bring her in her room because there’s no one in the house except them.

“Is he already know? Aih!Hyun Ae, you should just rest in your room last night!”   she scolded herself.

The pain in her stomach has a little bit blew over and she let out a relief sigh. She then stood up and went at him. It was 3.00 a.m and she decided to wake him up.

“Mark..wake up..” she patted his back softly.

She didn’t want him to sleep there, it was uncomfortable and he would feel sore at his back once he woke up later.

“Mark..wake up..go to your room..” she said softly and she shook his arm this time.

Mark jolted up from his deep sleep but his eyes was closed again second later. He was indeed very hard to wake up.

“Hey..wake up..” she said again.

He with his sleepy face finally looked at her.

“Do you feel better?” he asked, his eyes was still closing.

“Yes. Go to your room. You’ll get backache if you sleep here..” she replied, a soft smile form on her face because of his cute sleepy face.

“No. I’ll just sleep here..” he replied and dropped his head once again on his arm.

“Mark..hey..no...wake up..” she said as she shook his arm.

He then suddenly stood up and she step aside to let him walk but then she patted her head when Mark went to her bed.

“Aishh..this guy..” she sighed, did she need to sleep with him once again?

“Mark ..hey..this isn’t your room...” she said as she sit at the edge of the bed.

“Just let me sleep here tonight..” he mumbled softly beneath his breath with his both eyes closed.

Hyun Ae knew it was useless to wake him up again as he won’t . She finally consenting with his will and she pulled the blanket over him. She slowly rubbed his cheek with back of her hand. There’s a weird feelings began to bloom in her heart and it makes her feel different. She could not tell exactly when she began to feel it but she know that she wanted to be loved after a long time she never felt.

 

Next morning comes and Hyun Ae turned off her alarm. She was about to move but then she felt an arm encircled around her waist. She knew it was Mark and it wasn’t the first time he hugged her but this time she really felt different. The feelings made her feel so nervous and she think that she could faint if she didn’t success of controlling the feelings.

She removed his arm softly and woke up. She cleaned herself and once she walked out she saw Mark was still sleeping. She put on a comfy wears and woke him up.

“Mark..hey..wake up..” she said, shaking his arm.

Mark whined like a little kid as he hides his face under his arm.

“Mark...wake up please..” she said again and this time he responded.

He raised up his head a little bit and placed on his arm, with those sleepy face he looked at her.

“Do you feel better? I’ll take a leave if you’re not..” he said while looked into her eyes.

“No..no..It’s okay..I’ll take the painkillers if I feel uncomfortable..” she answered and stood up.

She felt uncomfortable with his soft gaze. She walked out to make him breakfast as he walked out from the room and headed to his room at the upstairs.

~~

There’s nothing changed, just the same bored marriage life. But things didn’t go like that towards Hyun Ae, her feelings began to run all over her heart. She wanted to spend her days with Mark and if she could ; she wanted to grow older with him.

Hyun Ae who was sitting at the living hall fall in her deep thought once again. She kept mooning about her life, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter