Chapter nine

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark woke up next morning and saw no ones beside him. He yawned while rubbing his eyes as he flipped away the blanket that covering him.  He got on his feet and about to call Hyun Ae’s name but he cancelled it as he saw her was sleeping on the couch. He smiled for no reason and he planned to as he slowly walked towards her. His eyes glued on her face out of sudden, he know that she was crying until she fall asleep. It was his first time to see her crying again last night  after a while. She hasn’t been crying after her father death based his knowledge.

He bend down to her side, he scanned her from head to toe not because he got a bad intent but he just wanted to do it.  He attracted to her eyes,nose,lips..everything that he had confess during yesterday

“She must be loving that guy so much..I never see her crying like this..”

He suddenly felt bad because forcing her to tell him about the person she loved. He could tell without any doubt that Hyun Ae loved that guy so much, he could see it in her eyes when she told about his feautures and somehow made him feel grateful of having a very faithful wife. She was different from the girls he met before even after he clashed with Victoria. In his opinion, she was gaudy yet a gracful girl. He swears that if he could forget Victoria , he will literally fall for her.

~~

Hyun Ae was packing her stuffs. They’ll go to Cali for their honeymoon. Honeymoon? It never crossed her mind even once, she was even shocked to hear it from Mark. He told her that it was all Grandma’s plan once again.

“Ask a divorce from Mark!!”

She closed her eyes and took a breath before exhaled it out with a sigh. Should she followed what Mark’s mom wanted?

“Hyun Ae...” Lissa appeared at the door and as always, she gave her a smile.

Somehow, she was glad Lissa accepted the way she was. She treated her so well like her own sister, telling about Mark although she never ask. She really cares for Hyun Ae. Lissa went beside Hyun Ae who was busy packing the stuffs.

“Let me help you..” Lissa offered and Hyun Ae just replied a smile.

Lissa would go along with them back to Cali on Mark’s wish. She didn’t understand with her own younger brother, why must he choose Cali?  What was his plan?

“Tell me straight forward. Why must Cali?!”

“So that we can spend our times together..I want to bring Lelia out..”

“No! This is your honeymoon. Put aside Lelia.”

“Lissa please..I told you everything..there’s no honeymoon. Just considered it as a vacation between me, Hyun Ae, you and Lelia.”

~~

“I want to get Victoria back..” Mark said calmly but the rest of his friends were totally in shocked.

They all looked at each other in turn.

“Are you serious? How about your wife?” Jackson asked and the rest nodded.

“We talked about this..and she doesn’t mind..”

“Seriously?!” Yugyeom the youngest member asked in disbelieve.

“Yeah..she told me..” Mark answered while he grabbed the glass of water in front him.

Mark continued to tell them about his plan without any hint that Jinyoung was unsatisfied.

“And you really don’t have any feelings for her?” Jinyoung asked after he remained silent for a long time.

Mark nodded confidently, he assured that he really don’t have any feelings for his own wife.

~~

Mark fall asleep not so long after they’re boarding. Hyun Ae who was sitting beside him thought about their honeymoon. Why is the purpose? She didn’t get it. Unrealizing, her tears drop on her cheek. Why must she felt so weak? Useless and valueless? She hates the feelings that lingers in her heart after M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter