Chapter forty three

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lily! Don’t run too fast..you’ll run out of breath later..” Hyun Ae scolded her daughter softly as she held the little girl’s arm firmly.

“Neh Umma..Umma, can we buy an ice cream..?” Lily pointed out to the ice cream stall and Hyun Ae nodded.

“But give Umma a kiss first..” she added and tapped her cheek with her fingertip.

Lily pecked at her mother’s cheek as she pulled her parent’s finger to the ice cream stall. Mark took out his wallet and pay for it after they done choosing the flavour.

Three of them then walked down the streets together and looker over the shop one by one but they didn’t notice that there’s a pair of eyes that observing them with full of rage.

~~

They went to the beach because Lily wanted to play at the offshore again. Hyun Ae chuckled when she saw how Lily being so excited when Mark placed her above his board shoulder.

“Hyun Ae?”

Hyun Ae turned her head to the direction where someone called her. Her eyes lit up in excitement as she got on her feet.

“Krystal-ah!!” Hyun Ae squealed as she hugged her long lost bestfriend tightly.

“I miss you!!!”

Two of them jumped excitedly like a little kid before shared a laugh.

“I miss you too, Hyun Ae.. what are you doing here? Vacation?” Krystal asked as Hyun Ae pulled her down to sit at the hut.

“I’m here for vacation..”

“Where have you been, Hyun Ae-ah? Do you how much I’m worrying about you?”

“It’s too long to share, Krystal..”

“Are you still with M-Mark?” Krystal slightly hesitated to mention Mark’s name.

“Yes..I’m still his wife..and I’ve a daughter now..”

“Really?!woah..I’m so happy for you, Hyun Ae..after all the hardships, you finally meet your happiness..”

“Umma, I’m thirsty..”

A sudden cute voice made Krystal changed her gaze to the little girl who popped out of nowhere.

“Woah..she’s so cute! She looks like you..” Krystal praised off as she rubbed Lily’s hair.

Hyun Ae handed a glass of orange juice and Lily drink it before she ran again towards her father.

“You must be happy now, Hyun Ae..” Krystal said plastering a wide smile on her face.

“I met Jinyoung few days ago..in Germany...” Krystal suddenly said.

“Really?”

“How is he..?”

“He’s fine..I bumped too him. It’s unexpected to meet him there..”

Hyun Ae stared into Krystal’s eyes, there’s something hidden underneath the pair of the eyes and she never see Krystal smiling so wide like this.

“Krystal-ah, do you like Jinyoung?” Hyun Ae friend which made Krystal’s expression changed.

“Mwo? A-ani..” Krystal hides her blushing face.

They continued to talk for a while before Krystal’s phone rang. Her eyes rolled in annoyance as she answered it. She placed the phone quite far from her ears for a few seconds and later she ended the call.

“I’m sorry, Hyun Ae.. I need to go now..give me your phone number..we’ll continue to talk later..” Krystal said and Hyun Ae gave her phone number.

~~

“Mark?”

Mark stop playing with his daughter when he heard someone called his name from behind. His smile dropped as he saw the person that he didn’t want to meet anymore.

“What do you want?” Mark asked sternly as he carried his daughter in his arm, ready to leave but Victoria held his arm.

As a respond for the sudden skinship he snatched away his arm from her grasp harsly. He walked away but Victoria didn’t stop there. She was running towards him and her feet rooted to the floor when Mark was standing beside his wife.

Hyun Ae ogled her eyes wide opened when she saw Victoria was standing right in front of her eyes.

“I want to talk with Mark..just two of us..” Victoria said rudely as she leered over Hyun Ae with disgusting look.

Her rage increased when Mark clasped his fingers with his wife, preventing her from going.

“If you’ve something to talk, just tell me in front of Hyun Ae..” Mark stated coldly.

“What the fu-- ... okay..I don’t to create any big mess..please Mark.. I need to talk to you..just two of us..” Victoria tried to calm her heart that full of rage right now.

“No. If you’re refusing. Then, okay..” Mark said ignorantly as he began to walk.

Victoria hold his arm which made him again shot her a death glare.

“Mark.. I miss you..” Victoria said honestly, raising some sympathy from the man infront her.

Hyun Ae bite her lower lips as she looked over her husband. Tears threaten to fall as she quickly threw her gaze away.

“I’m going to the room..Lily is tired..” Hyun Ae said, she would give Mark a space with Victoria to settle down everything.

Thus, she didn’t want her daughter to hear any harsh words between them. She bet it would be many harsh words will escaped from Victoria. Mark let a silent sigh when he saw her wife walking away.

“What do you want, Victoria?”

“I want you back, Mark..why are you doing me like this?” Victoria began to tear up as Mark averted his head to other direction except the lady in front him.

“Mark! Answer me!” Victoria shook his arm harshly and Mark sighed.

“Yes, Vict..I love you but it was 4 years ago. Now I only love my wife. Just forget me and I believe you’ll meet someone better than me that can take care of you with full of his heart..” Mark said, he sounded so earnest.

“No! You’ve to remember Mark..you’re the one who is seeking and begging me for a second chance earlier and when I already gave you why must you make me like this!” Victoria increased her voice and Mark’s anger increased too.

“Victoria..It already passed! Don’t bring up the matter again! Even Mummy has realized her fault so why are you still being like this? I’ve a wife.. I’ve a daughter..I’ve a perfect family so please I’m begging you just forg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter