Chapter forty four

Worthless Love : A wife for Mark Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Where is the kid, Krystal Hwang?!” the director yelled angrily as both of his hand grip on his waist.

Krystal didn’t say a word and just hung her head low, accepting her faith that she’ll be fired in a few seconds more although in her heart she was praying endlessly that Hyun Ae and Mark would show up themselves right now. She closed her eyes tightly as clasped both of her hands together when the directer snorted under his breath ready to fired her.

“You’re fir--”

“Excuse me?”

Krystal’s eyes sparks with joyfulness when she heard a voice that she’s hoping for. She raised her head up and supress her scream when she saw her bestfriend! She was so excited.

“Director, this is the kid..Lily Tuan..and this is her parents..” Krystal introduced them to the director.

The director looked over the three person who was standing beside him, observing the kid from head to toe.

“Okay..ask Victoria to get ready..” the director said before walked away.

“Thank you, Hyun Ae-ah.. Mark-shi.. come..let’s change,dear..” Krystal took Lily’s away from her mother and brought the little kid somewhere to dress up.

~~

“I said no! I don’t want that kid!” Victoria yelled as soon as she was told that Mark’s daughter going to replace the kid.

She stood up angrily leaving her face un make-up and went to the director.

“I don’t want to that kid! Find another as the replacement!” she became so unprofessional.

The director stood up staring at the tall model in front him with eyes that full of rage. He has enough with the model named Victoria Lee who has being so picky and unprofessional.

“Do I look like I care?! Behave yourself , Victoria Lee! You’re ruining your own reputation and don’t be so demanding!” the director yelled, his anger increasing.

“There’s a lot of kid out there who is better that that girl..!”

“But I want that girl... don’t mess around with me this time, Vict..I’m the director..” the director warned her sharply before leaved her.

“Fine! That girl gonna get something from me..!You better say goodbye now to your daughter, Mark Tuan..”

~~

“Where are we going?” Hyun Ae asked curiously when Mark dragged her away from the set.

Not so far because she could still see Lily was having some photoshoot with Victoria. She didn’t know why but her heart wasn’t at peace. Her eyes always glued to Victoria and Lily, she knew Victoria didn’t like her daughter and it made her heart always thinking of bad thought.

Mark glanced over his wife who was still turning back looking at their daughter. Well, he purposely dragged her a little bit far away to get some precious moment for a while. He stopped at the offshore as their ankles were immerged in the water little bit.

“Hey..there’s nothing to worry about..” Mark whispered gently to her as he took her left hands and locked their fingers tightly.

Hyun Ae didn’t give any answer but she looked up to meet a soft gaze from her husband and a warm smile crept on her lips. He later broke their grasp and went behind her and s his arm at her waist, hugging her from behind.

“Can I know since when you love me?” Mark asked suddenly, digging into Hyun Ae’s heart.

“Why are you asking me like this?” Hyun Ae asked back, a little storm of confusion emerged in her heart.

“Cause I keep thinking since when I start to fall in love you but I can’t find the answer..I just realized it when I no more see you in our house to wake me up early in the morning..preparing me my daily..I’m stupid right? I even ruin my friendship..”

Hyun Ae knows that thing being hard on him now, althought he proves that he changed a lot but the scars that remained inside them were still there to make the guility strikes again and again.

“I realized it when I found out about Victoria..”

Mark sighed a little bit, remembering how cruel he was for being so clueless about his wife’s feelings.

“Why don’t you tell me that you love me..?” Mark asked again.

“Because I want you to be happy with the person you love..I can see your love for her is endlessly in your eyes when you told me about her..but I was stupid too..” she changed her angle of face a little bit to make sure she could clearly looked at her handsome husband.

“No..you’re not..do you believe that I love you now and forever?” he asked earnestly.

“Nope..” Hyun Ae replied sternly.

Mark quickly untangle the hug as he pulled her waist to face him. His quirked together, a bucket of nerves tingle inside his heart, his wife sounded so serious.

“Because I think you love Lily more..you kissed her alot in the public..”

Hyun Ae let a soft chuckle when she saw Mark rolled his eyes backwards after hearing her answer. But then Mark gripped on waist firmly, pulled her body closer to him.

“Since when you know how to tease me?” Mark huskily asked, ignoring the eyes that eyeing at two of them.

Hyun Ae became panic as she tried to free the firm grasp. Her cheeks began to show shade of pink colour when the tourists at the beach began to smiling towards her.

“M-Mark...we’re in p-public..” Hyun Ae said in stutter, her heartbeats become wilder when Mark closed the gap between their face as she flinched backwards.

“Well..you ask for this..” Mark closing the gap and Hyun Ae nervously tried to free his grip at her waist.

Hyun Ae have no choice but to step on Mark’s feet.She didn’t want to be kiss in the public! Mark whined in pain mixed with a chuckle as he looked over his wife who was running away from him. Not wasting his time, he chased for his wife.

~~

“Cut! Victoria!You look so fake!” the director yelled angrily slamming his palm against the small plastic table in front him, his patience getting smaller when all the shot that was taken looked extremely fake.

Krystal brought Lily away from the mess because didn’t want the little girl to get scared. As Victoria stared at the little innocent little girl with full of rage. The little girl just remind her of Hyun Ae, the person that she want to ruin the most. And another thing that made her almost lost her sanity and commitment when she saw Mark and Hyun Ae were being so romantic at the offshore. She almost lost all her sanity that she tried to keep when she saw Mark was about to kiss his wife in the public. She couldn’t accept it!

“You’re mine, Mark! Forever!”

“Lily, wait here okay.. I need to meet the director and I’m going to buy you a drink..don’t go anywhere, okay..”

Victoria overheard a conversation between Lily and Krystal not so far from her. She quickly created an excuse at the director.

“Can we get a break? I promise to do better shots after this..” She pleaded like an innocent lady.

She secretly smirked when the director fall for her trapped and gave herself and the crews about 30 minutes break. She made her way to the little girl who sit on a chair not so far from her.  The litte girl seems to notice her precense and Victoria quickly showed a loving smile at the latter. She needed to pretend to be nice or Lily would be scared and probably even scream for help.

“Hey,..” Victoria bend down to the little girl’s level.

Lily just stared strangely at the lady, showing no interest to talk.

“Urm..do you want to play with Aunty? Or eat an ice cream over there?” Victoria began to persuade.

Lily just shook her head innocently. Victoria’s patience began to decrease when she failed to persuade Mark’s daughter but she would never retreat herself. She has determined to kill the girl. She flashed a sweet smile as she carresed Lily’s hair tenderly.

“Aunty is sorry for making you scared just now..can you forgive me?” Victoria throw a lure again.

Lily muted herself for a while before slowly nodded her head. She was just too innocent to sense Victoria’s bad intent.

“So now can we eat the ice cream over there..?” Victoria asked again and Lily nodded happily.

Victoria hurriedly carried Lily in her arm and brought her away before anyone could notice what she was trying to do. Decided to kill the little girl no matter what she brought Lily away to the ice cream stall acrossed the small road. She bought the flavour that the little girl want and pay for it. They two enjoy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter