Usual Morning Routine

A Secret Between Four

"Sweetie! Time to go! Your father's driving you today!" your mum shouted as you bolted down the moving staircase.

"Coming!" you slung your bag over your shoulder while carrying your heels in your left hand. When you got to the bottom, you slipped your feet into your black pumps and walked quickly yet steadily to your awaiting mum. "Where's Youngwoon?"

"Went out early. He'll pick you up and take you to Mirotic after school," your mum kissed your cheek. "Have fun at school! Tell the boys I said hello."

"Sure," you smiled and kissed your mum's cheek. "See you tonight!" you rushed out the door to find your dad, Jaejoong, in his red Ferrari.

"Let's go! You'll be late again!" Jaejoong revved the car's engine. You smoothly went into your dad's car and put your seatbelt on. "Good girl," Jaejoong smiled.

You smiled back and fixed your wind blown hair. "Thanks for driving me today dad."

"Anything for you precious," Jaejoong sped down the long driveway and towards your school.

 

"We're here," Jaejoong stalled the engine. "Have a great day princess," he kissed your cheek.

"Thanks for driving me dad!" you beamed and kissed his cheek back. "Youngwoon's picking me up right?"

"Youngwoon oppa is picking you up after school," Jaejoong smiled. "See you at Mirotic later."

"Bye dad!" you hugged his neck and got out of the car. Instantly, you were greeted by students around you, both from the younger years and students from your year. You greeted them back with waves and 'hellos'.

"Where's our hello?" G-Dragon raised an eyebrow. "Or are we not that important for your time, princess?"

"Jiyoung oppa!" you beamed and threw your arms around his neck.

"Us too!" Seungri and Daesung opened their arms to you.

"Oppas!" you hugged them one by one. You then hugged Taeyang, who was patiently waiting for his usual morning hug.

"Big oppa!" you beamed extra large when you saw TOP standing there coolly with is arms crossed.

TOP unravelled his arms and you instantly bounded into his arms at the same time he opened up his arms to you.

"Perfect synchronisation," Daesung smirked.

"Like always," Seungri shrugged.

"TOP is the closest one to ~~~~ after all," Taeyang shrugged.

"We'll leave you two lovebirds. Let's go first," Jiyoung waved the others over.

"Stop making rumours Jiyoung," TOP glared at him.

G-Dragon just shrugged and walked away with the others by his side.

"How was your weekend oppa?" you looked up at TOP, still in his arms.

"Fine, what about you?" TOP gently smiled.

"It was great!" you beamed. "Dad took the whole family to the coast and we went for a drive and then we had a picnic at the beach."

"Sounds like you enjoyed yourself," TOP smiled and ruffled your hair.

You giggled softly. "People say oppa's really cold but you're just a big softie," you socked his arm playfully as you broke the hug.

TOP just rolled his eyes and sighed. "I better take you to class now, bell's about to ring."

"Like always," you smiled as you put your arm through his and he led you to your classroom while asking questions about your weekend and how you were doing.

------------------------

Big Bang has appeared ! :D