Youngwoon

A Secret Between Four

At lunch, you joined the waiting Big Bang at the fancy cafeteria. You sat next to G-Dragon and opposite TOP.

"What's for lunch?" you smiled. Big Bang would always take an extra serving for you.

"Steak today," Seungri was munching on his own as he smiled. "How was class?"

"The usual," you shrugged. *From what mum and dad told me, this school has become more fancy. Maybe it's because dad's one of the biggest sponsors for this school…*

"Any teachers pick on you?" G-Dragon was cutting your steak for you.

"They never do," you rolled your eyes at him as you socked his arm lightly, careful that he was holding a knife.

"Yah! I have a knife you know," G-Dragon held it up close to your face. Your eyes became cross eyed as well as they doubled in size.

"Jiyoung," TOP growled. "Put that down, now." *She doesn't know that we're gangsters and he's going around shoving knives in front of her face. What is her dad going to say when he hears about this…* TOP sighed mentally.

"Yeah yeah," G-Dragon waved TOP away and went back to cutting your steak.

You stabbed a piece with your fork and popped it into your mouth. You chewed and then swallowed, "I just remembered, mum said to give her greetings to your guys."

"Haven't seen your hot mum in ages," Seungri winked playfully at you.

You rolled your eyes, "For the umpteenth time oppa, she's married to-"

"Your dad! We get it!" G-Dragon rolled his eyes and then smirked at you.

"Let's go over to ~~~~~'s house next weekend! We can go jump into her pool," Daesung grinned at you.

"Sure, heard that the weather's going to be really warm anyways," you smiled. "I'll ask dad when I see him."

"Crashing at yours again?" Taeyang finished his steak and drank some coke.

"You know you guys are welcome anytime right? I was just kidding about asking my dad. He's cool with you guys," you ate your steak, seeing that G-Dragon had finished cutting it up for you.

"Thanks Jiyoung oppa," G-Dragon mumbled.

"Thanks Jiyoung oppa!" you threw your arms around his neck.

 

After school Youngwoon picked you up in yellow Lamborghini he got from Jaejoong as a gift for making it into college. It wasn't just any college he got accepted to, he got accepted into the first-class college in the whole of South Korea. To be honest, everyone thought he would flunk his high school year. Youngwoon never studied, well he never studied in front of people.

"Get in squirt!" Youngwoon hollered from the open window. He had sunglasses on, which made him look more like Jaejoong.

"Nice to see you too oppa," you rolled your eyes at him.

"Stop rolling, get it going," he smirked at you. "Sup Big Bang!?"

"Yo Youngwoon!" G-Dragon waved at your brother. TOP just nodded while the rest chorused in 'hellos' and 'how's everything going'.

"Bye oppas!" you gave them each a hug and gave TOP a kiss on the cheek. You did ever since you and him became close.

"Stop with the making out!" Youngwoon yelled. "I'm going to drive without you!"

"I'll tell dad," you glared at him. You hugged TOP's waist and smiled. "Bye oppa."

"Have a safe trip," he smiled gently and patted your cheek.

Girls that were coming out of school were gossiping about your brother while the guys were aweing over his ostentatious looking car.

"You guys coming over for the weekend?" Youngwoon chimed in.

"Yeah, weather's going to be pretty hot. You going to be at home?" Taeyang came over and fist bumped Youngwoon.

"Sure thing, mum's having some guests over for dinner on Saturday. You guys can stay and keep the little troublemaker company," Youngwoon reached out and opened the door for you.

You went in, "Meaning him." TOP closed the door.

"See you," Big Bang waved. You waved back and then Youngwoon sped out of the school and went to Mirotic.

--------------------

Youngwoon's appearance :D