Makeup Is Such A Big Deal

A Secret Between Four

 

The next morning, you applied foundation then concealer to your face. It covered most of the purple from your bruise and it was amazing. You beamed at yourself in the mirror as the bruise was mostly invisible. You applied eye liner and lip gloss then mascara. *I don’t like putting on makeup but for appa to leave me alone, then I’m all up for it.*

You went downstairs and bounced yourself into Yongwoon’s awaiting arms. “Good morning oppa.”

“Heard about dad going crazy over some bruise you got. You okay?” he took your chin and lifted your face towards the light to get a better view. “There’s no bruise,” he rolled his eyes. “Makeup?”

“Shh!!!” you looked around to see if Jaejoong was in the room, luckily he wasn’t yet. “It’s to get appa off my back,” you groaned softly.

“I would too if he found out if I got a bruise on my handsome face,” Yongwoon smirked at you.

You socked him in the arm then your parents walked in. Your mum was trying to hold back your dad but he swiftly came to your side anyways.

“Baby girl you okay?” he examined your face all over. “Wait… where’s the bruise?” the space between his eyebrows scrunched up. “It’s gone?” he beamed at you.

You hesitantly nodded, “Must have been Uncle Doojoon’s advice about the ice pack.”

Your mother giggled softly and she winked at you. You beamed back at her, she knew it was the makeup doing its magic.

“Why the makeup all of a sudden squirt?” Yongwoon snickered behind you and took a seat at the kitchen counter.

“You usually don’t put makeup on,” Jaejoong shrugged.

“I don’t know… just felt like it,” you glared at Yongwoon to shut up. Yongwoon laughed in return.

Your mother started breakfast and Jaejoong helped her.

 

Big Bang had heard about you from Yongwoon. “Bet you, your dad isn’t leaving you alone,” G-Dragon howled with laughter in the cafeteria.

It was lunch and Big Bang and Jay were eating lunch with you. “Oh shut up oppa,” you sighed and bit your apple.

“So that’s why you have makeup on…” Seungri finally caught on.

“I hate you with makeup. You looked better without it,” TOP mumbled. He had been upset over the whole makeup thing for the whole day.

“It’s just until the bruise goes away oppa,” you smiled understandingly at him. He sighed then continued to eat his lunch while grumbling.

“Just leave him be,” Taeyang rolled his eyes.

“Why is ~~~~~ wearing makeup such a fuss?” Jay didn’t get it.

“She normally doesn’t. She’s the natural Queenka at our school,” Daesung shrugged. “Everyone knows she doesn’t need makeup. It’s a surprise to everyone that she was wearing makeup this morning.”

“Oh I see…” Jay caught on. “So it’s just to cover a bruise? How’d you get that?”

“Long story short, some random wannabe guy,” you shrugged and bit your apple again.

“Let’s go find that guy after school,” G-Dragon said casually.

“I’m in,” Seungri smirked.

“Jiyong oppa!” you sighed. “Appa already scared him away. You’ll be surprised if he’s in the countryside now cause of him.”

Big Bang and Jay started laughing. You rolled your eyes and joined in the laughter.

----------------

Don’t know if this chapter is up to standard :/

Thanks for waiting for me ! :D

ehehehe^^ I’ll try to update this more :)

<33333