You What?!

A Secret Between Four

"Hey there," Kikwang laughed at your sudden excitement. "I thought you didn't want to see me?"

"I thought you were a stalker!" you pouted and socked his arm.

"That was part of the plan," he playfully winked at you.

You sighed. *How old is he really?* "Why didn't you come and say 'hi' like a normal person would?"

"Because I'm not and I thought I would stalk you like a creep for the fun of it," he gave you a charming eye smile.

"Forgiven," you grumbled and gave into his smile.

"Why is the princess walking?" Kikwang hugged your waist. "I thought princesses had their own limos and rides. Isn't daddy taking care of you?"

"He is, just that he was too busy to pick me up today… or Youngwoon," you said in a sulking manner.

"What about your friends? Or you don't have any?" he blinked innocently.

You glared at him and pushed him away. You started walking in the direction of Mirotic but Kikwang pulled you away. "Huh?" you blinked as you noticed you were being dragged in the direction you came from.

"Get in princess, since I haven't seen you in a while, I'll treat you," he winked and opened the door to his car.

You beamed and kissed his cheek, "Thanks uncle!"

He winced, "I'm not that old… oppa suits me better!"

You kept a straight face, "Uncle."

 

"Hey," Jaejoong greeted Kikwang and didn't take any notice of you.

"Did you enjoy school?" you imitated Jaejoong's voice perfectly. "Yes, it was fun," you said normally. "That's my girl," you ruffled your own hair and walked away.

Jaejoong just blinked at you. "What's up with her?" he asked Kikwang. He just shrugged.

"Sweetie!!" your mother saw you and came to you with her arms open. She nuzzled your cheek and gave you a bear hug. "How was your day?"

"Good, Kikwang uncle drove me here," you beamed at her, recovered from earlier encounter with your dad.

"Hey squirt, you didn't die," Youngwoon smirked. "Where's TOP?"

"She walked," Kikwang sat on a chair and leaned back into it. Smirking, "She's going to get it now…"

Jaejoong and Youngwoon both glared at you. "YOU DID WHAT?!"

"W-walked?" you hid behind your mother. "Save me."

Your mother crossed her arms at both of the boys. "She can walk if she wants to thank you very much."

"But babe, she walked! She could've gotten or even worse, ended up like him," Jaejoong had a very serious face on. Kikwang burst out laughing, holding his toned stomach.

"What happened to bros before hoes?" Youngwoon mumbled under his breath.

"I'm your dad, and she isn't a hoe, she's your sister," Jaejoong pushed Youngwoon's forehead.

You sighed in relief and tried to escape to the kitchen, the chef always giving you extra treats.

"And you young lady aren't excused from this either," Jaejoong caught you mid step.

You gulped, "Sorry?"

Youngwoon and Jaejoong both rolled their eyes. "I even told you this morning to ask TOP and you said you would. What happened to him." Youngwoon raised an eyebrow at you.

"I told him you were running late and then I walked away. Kikwang uncle found me and pretended to be a stalker and freaked me out. Then he drove me-" you were interrupted by Jaejoong.

"LEE KIKWANG!!!!!" Jaejoong was about to jump Kikwang when the rest of Beast appeared.

"Go Jaejoong!!!!" Yoseob screamed happily.

"YAH!! I'M IN YOUR GROUP STUPID!!" Kikwang yelled back stunned by Yoseob's actions.

" that!!!!" he smirked and Dongwoon high-fived him.

-----------------

BEASTTTTT!!!! Omgosh ! I'm seeing them next weekend >< can't waittt!!!

Double update ~~~