Deal

A Secret Between Four

 

TOP was sitting by your bed, grasping your hand and his head bopping to the side. *Stay awake for her.* TOP's eyes opened but seconds later, his eyes drooped closed and his head bobbed onto your and his clasped hands in front.

The morphine had worn off and you opened your eyes groggily. *What time is it?* You groaned as you tried to sit up in your bed but something was restraining you from getting up fully. You turned towards the hand entrapped in TOP's and you saw that his head was tilting towards the side. Your eyes widened and you caught his head before he could fall off the chair.

TOP startled awake, "W-What's happening?" He looked around and his eyes finally landed on you. "When'd you wake up?" he stood up and helped you sit up. "You should have woken me up-"

You threw your arms around his neck and buried your face into his collarbone and the nape of his neck. You felt tears well up and you felt TOP's strong arms wrap around your waist.

He broke the hug, "Hey, you're ankle is going to hurt if you keep trying to pounce on me." He helped you lie back down and tucked the blanket around you. "How are you feeling baby?" his deep husky voice sounded strained, exhausted.

"I feel just a bit groggy but all in all, I'm good. But you don't look too good oppa," you his dark circles and frowned. "You should've let someone watch over me and come back when I woke up. You look awfully tired," you his cheek.

"I wanted to be here for you when you woke up," he smiled and leaned into your hand. "I'm sorry I drifted off on you," he frowned slightly.

"It's normal oppa," you reassured by tapping his cheek lightly. "Do you want to have a little rest?" you looked at him with worry written all over your face.

"I'm not tired anymore so don't worry and worry about getting all healed up," TOP planted a kiss on your temple. "It's three in the morning you know."

"Oppa," you looked down at your lap. "What happened to Jay oppa?" you whispered his name so softly but TOP still picked it up with his sharp ears.

TOP's body stiffened, knowing that he didn't actually know what had happened afterwards. "I don't know," TOP's voice came out soft as well. You gave him a look, almost saying that 'don't-keep-things-from-me' look. "I'm being honest here baby. After Yongwoon hyung threw the last punch, we stormed out of the school to come here and check up on you."

Your shoulders slightly deflated and curiousity and worry came over you, like a wave. *So then what happened to Jay and 2PM oppas after?*

"I'll tell you what," TOP poked your side to get your attention. You jolted and looked him in the eyes, telling him that he had your undivided attention. "After you completely heal, we'll go look for him."

A smile came over you and you hugged TOP once again. "Deal."

-----------------------------------

So what really happened to Jay and 2PM?

I don't know :D

I'm joking guys ! I do !

But you'll find out in the next chapter :D

Well ! In Australia, today is Mothers' Day !

Happy Mothers' Day to all the mums in the world !

Treasure and cherish your mothers like a priceless jewel guys :)

<33333